Deaths that will make you cry like a bitch

deaths that will make you cry like a bitch

You don't know ANY of these people. Why the fuck would you care?

Do you care that hundreds of Arabs are dying daily? No? SO SHUT THE FUCK UP

>Do you care that hundreds of Arabs are dying daily
No and I will never care because a non white non Christian life is meaningless to me.

Christopher Lee and Alan Rickman

Wait... ;_;

this

Peter O'Toole

fuck this old reddit cunt

>falling for the Christ meme.

this one's weird to think about for some reason

>You don't know ANY of these people. Why the fuck would you care?
because he's in some of my favorite movies

>Do you care that hundreds of Arabs are dying daily? No? SO SHUT THE FUCK UP
You don't know ANY of these people. Why the fuck would you care?
jackass

my own

He's been smoking like a chimney for decades. I guess it's just a good thing God really wants to see the end of Twin Peaks

I love Great British Bake Off

Why do millennials pretend to care so much about dying celebrities who weren't relevant in decades? can someone explain this meme?

because reddit

Why do these hipster and frumpy numales think this guy is so great?

because they want something to cry about

Because current celebrities don't carry the same mystique that older celebrities do. I think deep down inside everyone knows when the Tom Cruise's and Harrison Fords die Hollywood is done.

Because they're actors that they have strong childhood nostalgia surrounding. It's like a piece of your childhood dying and reminding you firmly that those times are gone forever and the grave waits for everyone.

I don't personally feel this way about celebrity deaths, but I see why others make such a big deal out of it.

bc i don't care if they're relevant like jack Nicholson and bill, they're in some of the most impacting movies for me so i'll always care

being japanese he could live another 20 years but hes easily among the greatest living actors so im gonna cry

faggotry.
>there are people here who actually care when celebrities die
Sup Forums is dead

I want ONE redditor to explain this to me. Has Bill Murray transcended into the "famous because he is famous" Kardashian media-sphere?
He is not nor has ever been very funny or very cool or very good actor

>christians demonstrate once again their lack of morality and good will

*t

This

His popularity is just a reddit meme that snowballed. He was ok for the time. Ghostbusters, Groundhogs day and What about Bob. That's it though.

People like him for his character. Non threatening, mellow, sarcastic, bit of a crummugeon but in a likeable way.

Pic related I don't understand, guy has zero redemable qualabilities. I have no idea how he got so far

Honestly, I'm jealous of this fucker's hairline more than anything else

Stripes, Caddyshack, SNL, Meatballs, were probably his biggest claims to fame.

Nice bait shill, take that shit back to Sup Forums where it belongs.

He's just good at talking to people apparently. I have a friend who does some production work with the UFC who's met Rogan a couple times. Apparently he's just a pretty chill guy.

his stand up is amy schumer tier. Except instead of DUDE VAGINA, its DUDE WEED

Fuck, bear me to it

how would you cry if you're dead?

Zombieland was hard to watch; what a sad scene.

It was a last second thing. They tried to get Mark Hamil but that would have been sadder considering how fat he used to be.

not a fan of his standup but he's a really good interviewer. the latest greg fitzsimmons episode sucked those because they spent like 30 minutes just perving out about borderline legal girls.

Bill Murray is the reason there was never a Ghostbusters 3. Fuck that guy.

>not wanting to make a medicore movie like ghostbusters 2
what a fucking asshole!

Liked that movie.

This is the only celebrity death that ever made legitimately sad. Not even sure why, I never considered myself a big fan of his. Maybe because of how unexpected it was, or because he was such an iconic piece of culture.

I don't think any celebrities death will make me sadder than Robin Williams or Steve Irwins. The more time goes by the sadder I get when I think about the latter. Fuck man I grew up watching that guy, he's the one who made me love reptiles. I really couldn't appreciate what he did until I got older either. The fucking ten ton boulders for balls that guy had wrestling fucking crocodiles and grabbing all those venomous animals with his hands. I wish I would've grown up to be more like him.

I'm guessing it's because you watched Flubber, Peter Pan, and Mrs.Doubtfire as a kid which always gave you this idea that he was a really happy guy. But then he killed himself and realizing how sad he must have been for so long even though he gave you that joy as a kid really hits you in this deep way that can't even be expressed. It's like getting older and realizing you're dad is human, and understanding the hardships he went through. Idk man its hard to explain.

She is 67

Would these people cry for you if you died?

they don't know my existence at all. Why would they give a fuck?