It's a "Don has a hallucination/flashback" episode

>it's a "Don has a hallucination/flashback" episode

>it's literally any Mad Men episode

Just finished this series today. I felt like the last two seasons had a slight drop off but still brilliant moments for the characters. Loved it as a whole and want to watch it again

Just finished it as well, I felt like everyone had a satisfying conclusion to their story except Don

not that it was a badly written ending, it felt natural that he would go back to his advertising roots. But it left me wishing that we could see more.

>there will never be a seventies Sally spinoff

oh god please no, you're giving me PTSD about how horrible their fucking acting was

Yes, glen's a terrible fucking actor. Sally was the best but that isn't saying much. I hate how every kid actor in a serious drama just tries to be Haley Joel Osmont, it's like have you ever seen a fucking 10 year old? they're little shits running off the wall.

That's true. I enjoyed the character enough where I don't even know what kind of ending could fully satisfy me though

i felt like her acting almost got worse as she got older (like Emma Watson in HP). She wasn't terrible though

I finished this show and then rewatched it, nothing else feels as good to watch, any recommendations for similar shows?

>it's a Don goes cold turkey and yells at Mrs. Blankenship episode

>it's another Don screws his secretary but never Peggy episode

you won't find a similar show, i'm sorry to say

it made me feel like the 60s were an unbelievable and amazing time and I got into a period where I only listened to 60s music

also, check out the Mad Men reading list, where you can check out all the neato books the Matt Weiner interspersed throughout the series

How would you have wanted to see Don's story wrapped up, my man?

how about finding a gf or something?

yea, or did that waitress just use him in the end

feels bad man

>mother has blonde hair and blue eyes
>father has black hair and blue eyes
>sally somehow gets brown eyes

Do show-writers not understand how genetics work?

>writers
>the writers chose their eye colors

Why do I get the feeling that don was such a cantankerous conservative old bat? While the rest of the world moved on with art and fashion, he stayed in the fifties with his slick boxy cut suits and clean shaven face. Is there a reason for this?

I was pretty satisfied with it because I think it showed a future where Don could be kind of the free-spirited person he always longed to be deep down while also being a successful ad man that he was always destined to be. Plus it showed that Don could have a future where he was always on the road connecting with random people who abided by the hobo code.

I feel like if they tried to end it on a note where we were supposed to believe that Don finally met a woman that made him happy, no one would be that satisfied because they've been fooled so many times before. Like we would never believe that Don could ever be satisfied as long as he lived.

happened to me

You're probably a cuckold bastard. No offense