LeBron is a top thre-

LeBron is a top thre-

Leflop is a era and refbabby

Could you imagine Bird playing in today's league?

Most players guarding him would have a mental breakdown before the end of the 1st.

Larry No Knees would be getting blown by up and down the court like a geriatic grandpa

He wouldn't take any shit from all these fake wannabe thugs in the NBA today.

(you)

It was his back you dumbshit

But in all seriousness, he'd probably get t'd up for his trash talk in todays NBA

bird was a real thug, all these babbies with no sense of history don't know shit about him, he just looks goofy and has white skin so he was overrated I guess.

>Using 1 season instead of their entire career
nice one retard

and he would then probably be kicked out because the NBA wants to sanitize the game and doesn't want true non-wannabe thugs in
they tolerate fake wannabe thugs for the hype and media machine, as long as they're fake and contained to twitter fights

(you)

Lebron is trash. All his success is artificial. Hes nothing, just look at this scalp. His stats are nothing, the refs gift it to him, his rings are thanks to others.

he'd get ejected for talking too much shit desu

>YOU CANT GUARD ME

hasnt KD been better than LeBron for years now?

serious post

Bird would be far better at 3s if he played today

>"Watch me shoot this in your face nigger"
*swish*
>"Get your ass back to the cottonfields, boy"

Yeah, he'd be like a meaner, better defending Klay Thompson

This. Today's NBA is mentally weak. Artest fucked the game.

So many casuals in ITT. Larry Bird would be a slower version of Chandler Parsons if he played today lmao.

we dont know what he would be like, would he be roided up like players today?

he would def shoot the 3 better

not as good at 3s but he could rebound, pass, and drive a lot better

Bird loves the three game, he just wasn't allowed to play it during his career. He talks about it in interviews.