How do you feel about the next Legendary Godzilla movie being a remake of this classic?

How do you feel about the next Legendary Godzilla movie being a remake of this classic?

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/godzilla-vs-king-kong-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>king gidorah

best kaiju my penis will be waiting in anticipation

This is gonna be sweet. Also, bring back Biollante. Coolest kaiju design imo

They better not fuck it up
They really better not fuck it up

They will fuck it up.

Honestly, Ghidorah is just to silly for the grimdark shit they are pushing with this new Godzilla. They should have picked a different villain.

How was Legendary Godzilla "grimdark"? Gareth's favorite Godzilla movie is vs Hedorah.

Mecha Ghidora best girl

>classic
amog nerds, maybe

yeah biollante was a sick design

it was literally dark as fuck for starters

She loves to hug, but she can be very clingy.

>born just in time to see this remade in big ameribudget

>grimdark
You mean "grounded"

It's Hollywood user
Monsterverse is also supposed to be "realistic"

>he didn't watch the new Kong
they are going balls deep with the wcky monster shit now

>about the 2019 Godzilla: Max Borenstein said in an interview that the sequel will be "bigger and better" than the last film.

I want to see the "mundane" monsters in the Legendary series. Anguirus, Gorosaurus, Titanosaurus, Baragon, Manda, Varan, Sand,a Gaira, they all need the limelight.

Rodan in G2014 is a good start.

Titanosaurus was kinda exceptional looking with a distinctive call and had the tail fan, I wouldn't call him mundane

"Mundane" as in they don't have breath weapons, energy beams, and other fancy weapons and powers, just their teeth and claws and strength and physical prowess.

Would Monsterverse even continue?
I think American audiences would reach fatigue, you can't really top Kong vs Godzilla (unless they somehow got Gamera but Westerners don't know who he is), and I can't really think of an already established monster that's big enough to get a standalone film except maybe Ghidorah

>Gamera

get that retarded turtle shit out of my kaiju verse michael bay

>Westerners don't know who he is

He may not be Godzilla's level of famous in the West but Gamera is FAR from being unknown thanks to MST3K and the Heisei trilogy.

Those are still pretty niche
When I mean westerners, I mean everyday folk
Your average shopper probably wouldn't recognize him.
Granted, Marvel did manage to make the Guardians of the Galaxy, Ant-Man, Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Vision no longer obscure in the eyes of normal folk

Kinky Dora is my favorite kaju

>While speaking at Business Insider’s Ignition conference yesterday, Tull admitted (via Variety) that he had ulterior motives when he set out to make a Godzilla vs King Kong crossover movie:
>I’m juvenile. I wanted to see them fight.

slashfilm.com/godzilla-vs-king-kong-2/

What a world

After watching Kong is was obvious that the kong movie was only made so that they would make a backstory of why kong is so fucking big.

I mean can it just stop, im sick of these Good guy A vs Good guy B movies..

Do you want Bad guy A vs Bad guy B movies again like Freddy vs Jason?
Honestly, I would considering how villains are more fun

I can't think of anything I care less about than this.

how do you pronounce ghidorah