SF: 49ers make Garoppolo highest-paid in history
NE: Breer: Gronk retirement rumblings 'are real'
MIN: Stefanski 'top target' in Giants OC search
NYJ: Jets 'not ready to give up' on Robby Anderson
IND: Colts GM says Luck doesn't need more surgery
PHI: Vikings to interview John DeFilippo on Thurs
DET: Patricia keeping OC Jim Bob Cooter on staff

Other urls found in this thread:

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/09/report-brady-will-skip-otas-unless-he-gets-paid-like-jimmy-g/
nfl.com/rulebook/positionofplayers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

da burrs will win da superb owl

not with ________ as their qb

Can we have a talk about Jake Elliott? I know it's late but I need someone to tell me how this little guy can be an ace when kicking field goals but misses extra points almost every other game.

why doesnt anyone sign him? you can't tell me he's better than all the backups in the nfl

>SF: 49ers make Garoppolo highest-paid in history
This shit has got to end. Way to much money is being given to QBs. If it doesn't work out it will cripple a team.

The biggest surprise from the Eagles winning the Super Bowl is their terrible memes. It's like a 80 yr old grandpa acting young recycling 10 yr old dead memes

Is Sherman willing to take a paycut to ring chase for the Patriots?

Because it's just some rookie fault. He'll work on it during the offseason. This little dude is a killer, gonna be the GOAT.

No one wants to pay big money to 30 year old corners with achilles tendon ruptures. He's taking a pay cut period.

the ones on here are mostly alright. and the ones on social media are terrible for every team except the Jags

U mad bro?

Its just the cost of doing business. Its only a 3 year deal if he busts.

don't be coy user
you can just ask

Orson Welles is a philadelphia Eagles™ meme now.

Has he had sex yet?

can you faggots fuck off the season is over

can you criminals get off the jail internet?

Reminder:
Eagles didn't have 7 at the line and did not wait 1s before foles was set. the refs "deciding" not to call, esp on a 4th and 1 at the goal, is the refs "deciding" who is going to score.
If you don't admit this, you are an idiot
If you think it's fine just because it's against the pats, you're an idiot
The pats may not have won, but that TD is tainted with refball

he kneels after every touch down. he's being blackballed just like kaep. Free Mumia

No

And there is no way Brady fumbled. He was in control of the ball with his arm moving forward in a throwing motion. Enjoy your hollow victory Eagles

Sorry man, I just don't like Soccer.

>Most rushing TDs by a QB

Which team has the best memes?

Chiefs

seahawks obviously

Patriots benefit from this sort of stuff all the time—even in Superb Bowls. The shoe is just on the other foot and New Englanders and the bandwagon diaspora are losing their fucking minds

How much will Donkey pay for Cousins

Not >us, but >we cause butthurt >often

so that makes refball in the SB OK? is that what you're saying? sure sounds like it. Why do casuals say this shit? are you for or against refball? that's what that is saying. For or against?

Friend, point out where I said refball was okay. I was chiming in saying that Patriots aren’t innocent either.

Patriot fans said throughout the season when they benefited from refball it was okay

>profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/09/report-brady-will-skip-otas-unless-he-gets-paid-like-jimmy-g/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Eagles didn't have 7 at the line
they clearly had 7 close enough that the refs didn't call it
>and did not wait 1s before foles was set.
oh look, another p*ts fan that doesn't know the rules
WRs and backs are allowed to be in motion at the snap of the ball
Foles, a back, went in motion and had actually stopped moving before the snap which is well within the rules

Good day for old bay!

oh god please let this be true

unironically the loins

> but it happened to the patriots
what's your implication here? are you literally just stating the fact? Is ref ball good or bad?

did you not read my post? What does that have to do with refball being good or bad?

They were not at all close enough. the 7th guy was off the line by 2+yards. Do do know how the line of scimmage works, right?

lol, classing.
Motion has to be AWAY from the line of scrimmage. if you move towards the line, you have to set for 1s. go look it up dumbass, the rule is very explicit. do you guys at all care about the rules ever? always fucking wrong.

>did you not read my post? What does that have to do with refball being good or bad?
I won’t lie, it is cathartic to see Patriots all riled up when the same exact thing happens to them. But, no, refball is bad. I don’t really know what you want me to do about it though. I don’t have Goodell’s number

>They were not at all close enough. the 7th guy was off the line by 2+yards. Do do know how the line of scimmage works, right?
did the refs call it? no
then it was close enough

>lol, classing.
uwot

>Motion has to be AWAY from the line of scrimmage.
just stop
> All players of offensive team must be stationary at snap, except one back who may be in motion parallel to scrimmage line or backward (not forward).
>parallel to scrimmage
so just like Foles, went forward a couple steps then down the line to his right parallel to scrimmage and got in a 2 point stance right before the snap
which is perfectly legal

link nfl.com/rulebook/positionofplayers

it was a hoax

look up the rule, you obviously don't know shit

All the holding and pass interference the Patriots got away with, and Pats fans can't stop complaining about Alshon checking with the lineman, to clear the formation. Faggots.

jags have the best banter desu

Why don't you post the rule where he's wrong then, dumbfuck

>arguing about something on a cartoon image board will suddenly, somehow change the results

this. nonstop pick plays and holding. they look at two borderline plays where the penalty didnt directly impact the outcome

he's either trolling or an actual retard, i posted the motion rule and a link to the nfl page i got it from and that's his reply

Yeah but there's no agent fees

>We live in a world where the Jaguars and Rams are legit dangerous and the Eagles are World Champions

based parity

This fucking DAMAGE CONTROL

Gilmore Sherman McCourty Chung

Name a more elite secondary. I'll wait.

jags

This is confirmed fake news by virtually every journalist in Massachusetts.

maybe those names like 6 years ago

>No Country For Old Men, the secondary

so they all die and Bill walks off with a broken arm?

>Name a more elite secondary

Nothing scarier than a secondary on the wrong side of 30

Name a worse qb then bortle tho

>Massachusetts sports journalism

They just a bunch of homeristic fanboys like Bill Simmons. About as reliable as their fanbase on here.

Tell that to derelle Revis

Revis never tore his achillies

jenkins mccleod darby mills robinson, and they aren't even THAT good

Whoever starts in Denver

you seem to have forgotten to mention the quick whistle on amendola's fumble, all the pick plays leading to otherwise inexplicably wide open pats receivers, the obvious PI on the eagles only INT

This

Excuses are tools of incompetence that build monuments to nothing and those who often specialize in them are seldom good at anything else.

Wasn't refball the only reason the Pats were there in the first place?

>tainted
lmao

to you poindexter

I know you cry yourself to sleep at night now

>it’s been nearly a week and pats “fans” still aren’t over it

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/09/report-brady-will-skip-otas-unless-he-gets-paid-like-jimmy-g/
>profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/09/report-brady-will-skip-otas-unless-he-gets-paid-like-jimmy-g/

WHEELS FALLING OFF IN JEW ENGLAND

Reminder:
The patriots lost.
Tom Brady wasn't the super bowl mvp
Boston didnt have a parade this year

>Tom Brady kvetching over shekels to (((Kraft))) after Jimmy G deal

Top fucking kek: CLASSIC EDITION!!!!!!

they can have an AFC Champs parade lel

>Boston didnt have a parade this year

Im sure they'll have a gay opiate addict rally or 2 though

Own agent, has that worked out before?

And their new CB1 for 2018, Sidney Jones.

>having a parade for losing
How fuckin pathetic

Ed Reed, and Russell Okung come to mind as players who represented themselves

Works out or not it always cripples teams in 2 yrs when other players become stars they're going to want jimmy money and they'll be not left. You can't pay 6 players on one team 100 million and nobody wants to play for chump change.

Im a 49ers fan I'm happy has a bitch how jimmy is killing shit but that deal leaves no money later on to keep big names unless they're willing to play for low pay to keep winning.

Tell your mother to enjoy another ringless season you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!

Are people really that scared that the pats are gonna back with a vengeance so strong they gotta spam disinformation? Really
Makes
You
Think.

calm down Mike

Eagles just won the superbowl and get their quarterback, defensive captain, CB1 and potentially pro bowl left tackle back. they may well shit the bed next year, but that's pretty scary.

fuck

Can I join then NFL at 27?

Kek

Would love for them to be back, so the Iggles can hand them another loss.

Excuses are the nails that build a house of failure

>Sherman and Gilmore on both sides

Yes please

>spam disimformation

Kinda like the Pats do when they and their shills defend their cheating?

Remember when all the pats fans were convinced Jimmy G was going to resign with them because he “never wanted to leave New England”?