So what’s next for his career?

So what’s next for his career?

retirement

Realistically playing in the SB again. People say the Jags with a good QB stand a chance but Bortles played great for most of the game

>10-6 in the weakest conference in over a decade in the weakest division
We will see. Not sold that they're any good yet. That was an objectively 7-9, 8-8 team with an average schedule that got to play arguably the worst wild card team since realignment and then is just the Steelers kryptonite

>Realistically playing in the SB again
I hope he never comes back

I bet you hoped he wouldn't this year or last year too

Winning the Superbowl next year.

I was hoping the Pats would win just to be rid of him, but no. Next season will be their last shot.

>implying a W will get rid of him
either a catastrophic injury or an implosion of the patriots team/staff. otherwise it's 5 more years at least, win or lose. there are some rumblings about him asking for more money after hearing how much Jimmy the Wop managed to squeeze out, let's see where that goes.

/thread

He won't be able to keep up for another 5 years.

I think they will be lucky to make it to the championship game with how bad that defense played, and who knows what is up with their coaching staff.

>He'll only be elite until he's 45
Oh no how terrible

>Next season will be their last shot
Every fucking postseason

>muh tb12 method
Don't tell me you're one of those retards who bought into that bullshit now

No, but he just threw for 500 yards in the SB. I think he probably stick around until 43

holy shit you salty ass faggot, you went right to the diet? you have nothing on Brady, do you. leave Sup Forums you don't know sports

19-0

He has three season left will win two more owls and one will be perfect

Because sharp declines haven't happened before to aging QBs.

You seem to be the only salty one here bud

People said before the playoffs that Brady was finished because he played like shit in the last 6 games of the season then he had one of his best postseason runs. I think as long as he get's rest he'll be fine. Most sharp declines happened because of major injuries like Peytons neck

Begging Gronk not to retire so he can throw 2 TDs every game.

WWE

>Because sharp declines haven't happened before to aging QBs.

sharp declines happen to young qbs too. this is the literal GOAT we are talking about here

If he is the greatest, then why did he lose to a back up quarterback

ring 6 next year. also is he at least likable outside of football?

Scamming his retarded fanbase with more magic water, magic pajamas and other magical items.

having a piss easy schedule and going to another owl BECAUSE THE AFC IS FUCKING WORTHLESS

I hope it's revealed that the real reason Josh McDaniels stayed is because Tom Brady is his gay lover and the idea of being seperated would break both of their hearts.

I hear that Brady is going in for a sex change operation. Going to try life as a man this time.

and Eli twice lmao

It probably won't be that bad next year
>stoolers might wake the fuck up
>toxins entire team not on IR
>jags keep improving
>AFC west gets its shit together

CTE induced depression and crippling agony from arthritis

kiss as many little boys as he can

Literally only because his defense blew it. Three touchdowns, 500 yards, zero ints. That man did all he could.
Foles is lucky the Pats defense was paper.

another superbowl next year

this lmao

Come to Denver.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Eagles defense played like trash too. Blown coverages everywhere and tons of separation and Tommy still couldn't make the best throws. He got outdueled in a shootout with Foles

He didn't, his defense did. This isn't boxing you inbred ape

His future is getting cucked by Wentz repeatedly in thr SB until he retires out of frustration and Giselle leaving him

>People say the Jags with a good QB stand a chance but Bortles played great for most of the game
I think this is an underrated storyline. Coaching was a far bigger problem than QB play in that game

I mean, at the end of the day the guy has 5 rings.

Lol you mean the rumblings that a fucking WEEI user texted to Ron Borges, posing as Tom Brady's agent?

Brady doesn't give a FUCK what he or anyone else makes, he wants to fucking win.

>outdueled
>more yards
>less interceptions

what definition of "outdueled" are you looking at

Did you actually watch the game? Even bringing up interceptions makes me think you didn't. Brady had a lot of yards but they were almost entirely easy throws to wide open receivers, and he had multiple bad throws during the game. Foles was slinging it down field into tight windows the entire game, and also caught the pass thrown to him.

Just a troll that probably didn’t watch the game and only has a semi-working knowledge of the sport

the one where the 19th game had a W in it

>fumbled while on a crucial drive
>couldn't catch a simple backyard pass
>underthrew Amendola which would've been an easy touchdown

Meanwhile Foles was making throws into a lot tighter of windows and didn't fuck up his trick play. If you actually watched the game and didn't just look at stats its pretty clear which QB looked better.