When did Brady get so cancerous?

Causing internal strife and drama in the organization. Forcing the Garoppolo trade. Associating himself with some snake oil salesman to shill shitty holistic spiritual bullshit. Doing shitty narcissistic documentaries. What the fuck happened to this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DougKyed/status/961821148181798912
twitter.com/tomecurran/status/961819582926213122
mobile.twitter.com/KirkAndCallahan/status/961930718627745792
nesn.com/2018/02/source-denies-report-tom-brady-will-hold-out-for-jimmy-garoppolo-money/
nypost.com/2018/02/09/boston-paper-looking-into-tom-brady-agent-hoax/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Wants to make some more money before retiring after years of self inflicted pay cut and giving his team 2 Superb owls
What a monster

Umm sweetie one of the biggest competitive advatnages the Patriots have had the last few years was Brady taking less money and not taking up a big chunk of the cap. But now he wants to tie the team up for a 5 year $140 million deal which would take him to 45 years of age because Jimmy got paid? He's a pathetic jealous little man who forced Jimmy out of NE and the Pats literally have no future at QB.

why do the maples always believe everything the media says?

Borges is dead, dumbass. Enjoy your fake news.

How can one man be so based????

Does he really think bill will be bullied into giving him the money? The same guy who sat Butler for the superbowl?

twitter.com/DougKyed/status/961821148181798912

twitter.com/tomecurran/status/961819582926213122

>lose the owl
>demand a raise afterward
lol?

Borges got fed a fake story and took it as legitimate. Literally fake news

mobile.twitter.com/KirkAndCallahan/status/961930718627745792

you fags are idiots. why come on Sup Forums if you are just going to faggots all day? jesus, fucking cancer. go away, the adults are talking.

Jimmy wanted to leave and the pats didn't want to pay him. Nobody forced him out

>can’t into english
>mass reply
>>>the adolts are talking xdd
the town of you

more like
>brady takes pay cut
>BB still refuses to pay Butler and then benches him, literally throwing the Super Bowl
>Brady finally gets fed up with covering for BB and says Fuck You, Pay Me

> Le fake reply no internet points 4 u!
what's the point here? so I can't find your points and reply because you can't handle it? sounds about right.
> all I want to do is watch the mandara part of the NFL and I don't know the rules
typical casual fags. Leave.

>getting cucked by your sub QB

Article is fake please only post real sports news on here please

fake news

Cry more

yeah cause butler would have made the difference in that game lmao

try not getting sacked for starters

Source that he wanted to leave?

Jimmy went to SF for all the free gay sex. Starting and the new contract are just frosting on the buns, if you catch my drift.

He's not a monster, he's an idiot. He should have taken all the money he could have when he was worth it instead of playing nice guy and taking a paycut so Bill can stack the deck.
He can't seriously expect the organization to shell out that kind of money when Brady is a twisted ankle away from retirement, and they still don't have an heir to the throne. Brady needs to stick with what he's been doing or else he's going to sink the ship. His best argument would be for Jimmy G money that he's paid into his retirement with interest. Getting all that up front only means weakening what Bill has to work with.

Its not idiotic to take a paycut to salary. You get more endorsements when you win? How much more do you think TB12 brand makes just becauae hes a 5time SB champ than if he only won 2 or 3?

Bill wont. Kraft will go over Bill's head and just hand it over because he's cucked out for Brady. I don't know how Bill can stand being around that organization at this point.

>Wife begins to openly cuck you with niggers
>Feel time catching up with you as you get slower and more frail
>Become vain and write books about yourself and documentaries
>Fall to lesser desires and begin incestous relationships with your children
>Be seduced by witchcraft
>Screw over your protege and get mad when he lands on his feet
>Betray the HC that has brought you success and loyalty your whole career

Fuckin hell Brady has fallen so hard.

It's idiotic when you want to change the plan when it suits you. Either stick to the paycut game and let Bill stack the deck while you continue collecting endorsement money, or take all your money up front like everyone else earlier in your career. Ruining what Bill has worked to build because you don't want to keep your word is an asshole move, and it's completely stupid from a business standpoint to honestly expect someone to pay Jimmy G money for an old guy on his way out.

>It's idiotic when you want to change the plan when it suits you.

Welcome to the business side of the game. Brady has a legacy as the winningest QB and his brand can survive without the Patriots now. He doesnt need to win anymore, so now he wants what hes worth.

More like Borges was fed the story and Brady immediately backed down like a bitch to make it look like a fake story because of awful it would make him look.

It's on par with Shakespeare, kek.

There is no welcome to the business side of the game. It was always business. Brady agreed to work for cheap so Bill could stack the deck. His reneging on the plan won't get him what he wants. He won't be a winning QB that gets paid like Jimmy. He'll be tying Bill's hands for a paycheck and working with a worse team that will keep him further away from another ring than anything else. And the worst part is that he won't be successful in doing so because the Pats have no reason to throw away money on an aged QB that's more prone to injury than ever before and needs to be replaced ASAP. The only one in the organization stupid enough to give him the money would be Kraft if he goes over Bill's head. If Bill has anything to do with it, he'd probably let Tom go before doing something as stupid as that.

Hence, Brady is an idiot for even attempting this if the report is real. If he wanted contract money instead of just endorsements, he should have negotiated for that before the wheels started spinning.

>Brady agreed to work for cheap so Bill could stack the deck
Bill also tried to force Brady out, so why should Brady have any loyalty if Bill doesnt?
>He won't be a winning QB that gets paid like Jimmy.
Doesnt matter. Show me another QB with 5 rings at the moment. No matter how he got them, the masses eat that shit up and will throw money at his brand

Brady doesnt lose in this situation.
1. Bill has no backup QB
2. Brady and the offence already do all the work despite the paycuts. Bills defence is trash. Edelman, Amendola and Gronk are already tied up.
3. Bradys legacy with casuals is cemented. Even if he loses in the 1st round, as long as he throws 300+ yarda he will be hailed as GOAT

Sorry, mistake. Amendola is UFA.

>Bill also tried to force Brady out, so why should Brady have any loyalty if Bill doesnt?
Arguably because he knew the deal with Bill going in. He wasn't a golden boy and never was. He was a game manager that took orders from the boss and kept his mouth closed so Bill could create a modular team that could adapt on command. But you have a point, Brady can argue why should he be loyal. The problem however is that if he wanted to go the disloyal route that he should have done this years ago, not now, when he's old and near retirement..
>Doesnt matter. Show me another QB with 5 rings at the moment. No matter how he got them, the masses eat that shit up and will throw money at his brand
Too bad the masses aren't GMs or head coaches. I can guarantee you the masses wanted Butler in the game on Sunday. Guess what? That didn't matter.
>1. Bill has no backup QB
True, but a better question would be if Bill cares. From a logical standpoint he has to choose between paying Brady today and weakening his team in other areas while still not getting an heir for QB, or losing Brady and continuing to build his team, and grooming a new heir from scratch in the off season. Either way he's going to take some losses in a regular season at some point due to the choice. Brady wins a few games if you keep him and then saps all the money so you lose all your games after he leaves, or you lose a few games without him right now, team build, and build the next Jimmy G with your own hands. It doesn't take a genius to realize what the smart choice here is.

>2. Brady and the offence already do all the work despite the paycuts. Bills defence is trash. Edelman, Amendola and Gronk are already tied up.
OK, and?

>3. Bradys legacy with casuals is cemented. Even if he loses in the 1st round, as long as he throws 300+ yarda he will be hailed as GOAT
What the hell does this have to do with Bill running the show. Bill does not give a fuck what normies think.

nesn.com/2018/02/source-denies-report-tom-brady-will-hold-out-for-jimmy-garoppolo-money/

You're missing 1 crucial thing. Bill doesnt own the cheque book. Kraft does, and Brady is Krafts guy. You seem to think Bill is calling the shots, but if you wanna believe articles, Kraft already underminded him. Bill is 3rd fiddle, and after that superbowl I guerentee hes on thin ice.

So what do you do, continue to have a shit defence for 5 years and a great QB or have a shit defence and a shit offence?

Why do you think it matters what Bill wants? Its what Robert Kraft wants. People buy tickets to see Brady, not to see Bill

>sitting one of your best defenders during the fucking Super Bowl

It may not have made a difference but not kill the entire morale of your team with a guy who probably saved you twice in the last 2 SBs you were in

I'm not missing anything, and I've already covered this point in my prior posts. The only thing that actually does give this a shot of happening is Kraft overruling Bill. However, if this happens and things are as fractured as the articles claim, there's no reason not to expect Bill to walk. And if Bill walks, that organization is going down in flames. They'll have a very expensive Brady and nobody who knows how to run the show.
But in this situation if I am Bill, I let Brady go. We already have all the tools we need on offense besides QB. I can take a bad season this year and train up a new guy for next year while also vastly improving the defense. That's a no brainer compared to forcing myself to have a shit defense, still not prepping an heir for QB, and being on the hook to owe Tom millions so I can't make progress on the other goals.
People buy tickets to see a football game. It was evident that the Pats hype remained in full force when Jimmy G took the helm, so obviously people are there for more than just Brady.

He and Gronk carry that offense while Bill fucks around with literal who's on defense so I can't even fault Brady for wanting to get paid. The only thing is he's too old at this point in his career to seriously expect a huge contract.

>hes to old

He just put up 500 yards in the superbowl, and got MVP this year. Why does age matter?

>Why does age matter?

You're kidding right? He's going to take longer to recover from an injury, he's more prone to quickly decline at any giving moment, and he's more likely to get injured. He'll probably still get a huge contract because Kraft loves him more than Bill does.

>He's going to take longer to recover from an injury, he's more prone to quickly decline at any giving moment, and he's more likely to get injured. He'll probably still get a huge contract because Kraft loves him more than Bill does.

Where has any of this come into play in the last 5 years?

5 years ago he wasn't even considered that old to be a QB. He's 40 now. Also reminder that this guy had one of the best seasons of his life before his sharp decline. Aging is unavoidable I don't see how this is a difficult concept for you to grasp.

>49ers only gave jimmy the ridiculous contract to create strife within the new england ''''patriots''''
that's a pretty european move desu senpai

Let's say a car dealership offers to lease you a brand new Ferrari for $500 a year. You renew the contract year to year on the Ferrari and agree whether or not to pay the $500 or get rid of the car. Obviously, this is a bargain considering the quality of the car, but the dealership has rationalized that they could do better business and increase exposure and notoriety by allowing you to drive and do awesome stuff with the car. Times are good and all is well.
500,000 miles and a dozen maintenance jobs later, the dealership suddenly decides that they want you to pay full price for the Ferrari. They want you to pay a price equal to the newest edition Ferrari on the market, in fact.

What does a logical person do here?

obviously he wanted a starting job retard

>ferrari
>quality
everything else is on point though

>aging is avoidable
You're playing a dangerous game that way if they decide to compare him to Manning on the Broncos. Lets say they dont give him his extention, and he gets to the superbowl AGAIN this year, shows no signs of slowing down.

Offseason he leaves in free agency to someone like Jacksonville or another Patriots rival, just burn them, and wins them a superbowl. You just expose Bill as overrated and show your franchise has no loyalty. Good way to ruin your team tbqh.

Or do you take the payhit for 4 years?

>a guy who had multiple neck surgeries didnt last to much longer
Yeah really comparable to Bradys injury history

Bill just got exposed as overrated or at the very least senile after the Super Bowl. My point is that you pay for what you expect to get and it ultimately comes down to if people expect Brady to continue to play at an elite level for 5 more years. I'm not saying he can't do it, but the odds definitely aren't in his favor.

Still doesn't change the fact that Manning had his best year right before his worst year. If Brady gets one serious injury anyways his career is over.

>My point is that you pay for what you expect to get and it ultimately comes down to if people expect Brady to continue to play at an elite level for 5 more years. I'm not saying he can't do it, but the odds definitely aren't in his favor.
If anyone can do it, its Brady. Yes your body ages, but the guy has been to what? 3 superbowls in last 4 years, with his best personal stats coming this year?

>Still doesn't change the fact that Manning had his best year right before his worst year. If Brady gets one serious injury anyways his career is over
How often do Neck injuries happen exactly?

trolled
nypost.com/2018/02/09/boston-paper-looking-into-tom-brady-agent-hoax/

>and giving his team 2 Superb owls

Brady blew his chance at greater money.

It gets me how gullible this journalist must be to think that Brady would demand a raise after LOSING the SB. From what I can see the writer is allegedly imaginative.

Ron Borges should kill himself.

The point is that QBs can show a very, very sudden and sharp decline even after a great season. Brady played well this season but that doesn't guarantee anything for next year, let alone 5 from now.

The story is fake. Some retard journalist got tricked into thinking he was talking to Brady's agent and ran with the story lol

DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB

He took pay cuts constantly so he could get a ring, and it always payed off, now that it didn't, he wants the payday
easy to understand

it's fake m8

>Apparently the source was not Brady’s agent, but a random fan pretending to be Don Yee
What the fuck? How was this guy even employed as a journalist? This nigga literally got a text from some random number and made up a story based on that.

Not even a text, through twitter

BRADYS GONNA SEND GISELLE TO BULLY KRAFT

ITS ALL OVER
T
S

A
L
L

O
V
E
R

BRADY CONFIRMED TRADED TO NINERS TO RIDE PINE FOR LEAGUE MINIMUM BEHIND BASED JIMMY G (whol will also plow giselle once again creating another son of theirs for brady to raise and tongue kiss)

Fuck's sake. No wonder the Patriots have such contempt for the media if these are their local sports "journalists".

if you listen to the dumbfucks in here, they'll tell you that any QB can run the Pats' system and look amazing because system babby or something.

>Brady takes pay cuts because wife earns more than pro athletes
>Suddenly and inexplicably Brady now needs the money
Wow, his wife really is leaving him for black cock and cutting him off

Did guap fuck Giselle or something? He's got Brady on permatilt.

>realizes belicheat never actually does anything with the money that the organization keeps from his paycuts so he is expecting to finally get paid
Pats are done desu

>leaving him for black cock
thats what he doesnt want!
brady NEEDS to keep watching her get slammed by BBC
SHE CANT TAKE THAT AWAY FROM HIM!!!

>How was this guy even employed
He isn't anymore lol, he got canned

>Sup Forums got duped by fake news because of their Brady hateboner
>again