Mud, nice and hot

Mud, nice and hot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OGVpI9NXTbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums, nice and triggered

*wyclef jean starts playing*

>the world is so fucked up that people amid distressing poverty have resorted to eating mud
>all you can do is shitpost and make memes on a chinese schoolgirl forum

>hatians can turn mud into cookies

pretty damn impressive desu

who was the actress that ate clay and shit too

she just needs to make 20,000 more to pay off that blanket they are on

shaylene woodley LMAO

Considering all the preservatives, chemicals and shit we pump into our food I wouldn't be surprised if mud cookies are healthier than what americans buy at walmart

Africa is amazing.

Every single time I see this picture some new hilarious shit gets added to it. God bless.

nice

I want to see one of this niggers offer a cookie to Gordon Ramsay

wouldn't be a problem if they tried a thing called agriculture
we managed to figure it out

just give them some fucking flour man

theres gotta be more to this....

Blame the red cross for doing nothing after the 2010 earthquake and stealing all the money.

Bruce_Lee_vs_Williams.webm

>people are starving
>I know, let's give them free food
>they fuck like rabbits
>now more people are starving
Wow, brilliant

i dun get it

>give them flour
>the warlords size it
>they use it to control the population

woah

>tfw they finally independently invented the wheel in Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=OGVpI9NXTbU

whats this from?

ITS MUUUDDDDDD!!!!

>Donnie Yen tells a nigger

Also I know an Indian who is just like that African. You try and tell him India was at its peak under Britain and he flips his shit, but then you present the facts and he just shuts down.

Real life

Empire of dust

Could you make one of those?

>they have a gold statue of it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gee, who would've thought that the country who kept the Duvaliers in power because the people actually, literally thought that the Duvaliers had voodoo powers would be too retarded to know a thing about "soil conservation" so they end up cutting down all their trees for a quick buck and reduce their soil to shit and starve?

Why does the white liberal act like this is a major invention? Why do they choose to play stupid?

Cool and all, but can it go uphill?

In Haiti those mud patties are part of some religious thing. Voodoo maybe, I don't know.

In the years before the earthquake many resorted to eating them as sustenance to avoid hunger pangs, because there was no real food to eat.

The earthquake brought them lots of aid which meant good food, but I imagine it's possible that after all these years things may have gone back to how it was.

A real shame the haitians massacred the white French colonists that lived in Haiti at the beginning of the 19th Century because they were white - Even the ones that helped and supported black Haitians.

this is misleading. based chinese speaking negro is the only person genuinely trying to help the beta pussy chink, and the chink takes his frustrations out on him.

as if it was the nigger's fault the chink got assigned to a godforsaken african shithole.

yeah lemme just eat this mud here instead of
growing some crops or fruits, cuz that would just be fuckin retarded.

Part of the plan, the more people suffer the more power the "humanitarian" organisations gain.

thanks hillary

How does that invalidate anything the chink said though?

the chinese own the blacks, 2000 neo colonization

the chink bitching about the lack of infrastructure basically amounts to him whining that africa isn't easier to exploit

niggers are scum desu senpai

WELCOME TOH AFRIKAAAAAAA

yes, because europeans were benevolent rulers, they absolutely weren't focused solely on taking any natural resource they could, and totally gave all africans a solid education and standard of living.

This, those slant eyed fuckers are locusts almost Zerg like.

>up to 30 seconds in, so what what am I watch... what the fuck... what...?

Wait wait wait........wait........

Nigger, Rhodesia was a paradise, and now they are all starving. Ask the blacks living in Zimbabwe what they prefer.

whitey wuz a good boy he dindu nuffin

>The earthquake brought them lots of aid
Clinton please.

i guess you think saddam era iraq or taliban era afghanistan were paradises too, eh?

just because it was less shit doesnt mean it wasnt shitty.

Welcome to Americcccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuh

what

The problem is this is literally life or death. They chased the white farmers out of the country after stripping them of their land, and now they can't grow shit. Sovereignty is cool and all, but only if you can actually fucking sustain it.

wew

"the world is so fucked up"
lol you mean niggers, and they aren't people

That "based" nigger was getting paid for it and during the documentary you can easily tell that he shares the lack of motivation common among his black brethren. Really the whole frustration came from the lack of Lao Yang's realization that blacks are truly laziest and most useless race in the world.

It's almost as if resource availability is regional.

>but I imagine it's possible that after all these years things may have gone back to how it was.
niggers gonna nig

Africa has more arable land than the rest of the world combined. Subhumans gunna subhuman

Triggers me to no extend.