What are some movies about swimming?

What are some movies about swimming?

that experience turned him gay

fuckin americans

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Can't fault the guy, that is one THICC body. Busted face though and the whole thing gave me a lot of amusement to watch.

it that the prank show that's on all day long?

>Filename isn't "Manlet vs Wild"

She's not even drunk yet he played his hand too soon.

>that boner

btw, some guy made a neat comment about this the other day: you can see two aspects of life looking to the main guy and the pool guy in the video

I laughed. Ty.

What are some films about mobile posters from /fit/?

the dude in the pool is doing it right

wtf

swimfan

If it did he was gay since the day he was born.

I'm dying from second hand embarrassment

>he just runs up and starts humping her
holy fuck

Why does he have a boner?
Is he gay or something?

you know, you either have it, or you don't. this guy didn't have it.

what do ya mean?

also, there are so many hotties all over here

Can't win if you don't play the game.

Can't lose either, though

who in the hell introduces his fingers in the girl's bunghole for an approach?

alphakino

who the hell wears huge heels in a bathing suit next to a pool.

the main girl has a great body tho

I mean, one is doing the right thing and the other is completely on the other way.

the video is old, if it had happened nowadays the pool guy would jump out of the water and beat that fucker up

thats wat alphas do kiddo u never gona achiev anythin by acting like a beta and not doin anything

Well that was painful to watch.

>t. virgin
unless you're literally forcing her on the floor and trying to fuck her no one will give a fuck. at least not in a party. grabby approach isnt uncommon, this guy is just too short and fat and was unlucky

Nowadays he would be charged with rape and sjw Twitter would've destroyedhis life and the life of everyone he knows and call for the heads of every straight white male.

t. faggot that has never been outside

PC culture is huge amongst college kids

>me on the left

holy shit
literally rape

Not THOSE college kids.

Actual university student here. Nothing would have happened aside from you getting a reputation as a creep if anybody remembered your ass at all. Nice victim complex though.

mgtow xddd

the patrician choice is clearly the red head in the background

There's a ton of bitches there, he should have just went on to the next one. One surely around bite. I mean the guy is obviously outclassed by a number of chads there but he can't be the worst.

>the not THICC choice
>patrician
Go suck a potato before the next famine seamus

why doesnt any one do anything hes practically raping her

You're in a nigger sensibilities thread lad
only fat chicks

epic mene xDD

people might think you are secretly gay or something
women these days arent worth pursuing anyway, as most of them are narcissistic whores

Lol'd

Looks like Vegas, not uncommon to see women just walking around in thongs like this. He had shit taste though

>sub 6 feet

Never stood a chance.

>second hand sour grapes
Now I've seen it all.

He is stupid. He has walked straight into Chad's playground and expects to score.
You don't battle Chad in his territory

>implying you aren't a narcissistic whore

>knowing what his balls taste like

fag

be gone roastie, you have no power here

>Goes for a handshake
>Gets played
>Grabs her around the waist
>Gets played
Move on guy! Holy fuck!

At the risk of sounding like a supreme gentleman, I don't get why people enjoy this sort of scene. No room to breathe, a bunch of white people dancing awkwardly in broad daylight, guys shoving their fingers up any girls butt...

Not that Im doing great girlwise but this shit does not look fun at all. I just want a pure gf who would rather stay at home and watch a kino with me then pretend to enjoy this shit

Ay look who it is!
Gut Cassidy and tha Cheeseburger Kid!

BUT YOU'RE SO SUPREMEEEEE

it's just degenerate hedonism

You're not looking for a hook up. They are.

>At the risk of sounding like a supreme gentleman
>proceeds to make cringy fedora tipping post

We will never understand normies user.

minority report

I know that feel. We will never be one of "them".

Such an outlook has its merits.

American culture is so fucking cancerous.

>woo hoo xD SPRING BREAK MOTHER FUCKAS! Blaze it 420!!

If any country should get nuked it is the US.

t. octoberfest attender

Titanic

This scene suits like

Not our fault you have no beaches.

And only the most extroverted/rich ever go out to do that. A beach party is fun for a night, but a whole week is too much to handle.

>American mongrels
Ah yes, 'white' excellence..

>manage to dance with like three girls, one of which made out with me at a party
>also failed to do anything with like 5 girls beforehand
>usually have anxiety too, still managed to do it

just dance with people who are dancing and back off if they aren't biting. this ain't hard.

Modern dancing is retarded.
>DUDE RUB ON MY COCK IN PUBLIC SO I PRECUM ALL OVERMYSELF AND GET BLUEBALLS

I don't think you know what blueballs means.

>tfw asexual and just want to be left alone
>currently have 5 girls attempting to date me
>keep texting me and calling me out to do activities
>have to expend mental energy just to dodge it all and be polite about it

I dont think you know what precum means

yeah listening to some bitch go on about herself

It's the stuff that comes out first before you even nut.

>blueballs
What?

*tips fedora*

lmao@chad&stacey in the hot tub

greenshorts is def Sup Forums

Exactly, so why would I not know the definition of blueballs? precum doesn't prevent you getting blueballs.

Blueballs is when you get so horny for a long period and then don't get to cum and your nuts hurt

I paint my balls blue with paint

Because people want a quick nut. And because losing your inhibitions to alcohol is somewhat cathartic, though ultimately destructive.

We're humans, we're one of the few species on Earth that still wants to have fun even in adulthood. Their idea of fun is merely different from yours; variations upon the same theme, etc.

>What are some movies about swimming?
You're not even trying OP but then again, this 4keks
captcha: taylor pass.

"blueballs" is just another euphemism for "cockblock." There is no correlation between precum and blueballs.

There is no actual "blue balls", it just when a guy really thinks he's going to get laid and then gets shutout.

>manlet
>short legs/long torso penguin mode
>untermensch face
>backwards baseball cap

he never had a chance

at best he can score a mulatto midget since pure stock black girls are too amazon for him and the white girls are gonna go for the normal-sized alphas at the party

>Wasting your time talking to vapid whores

Zyzz would be ashamed

not sure if serious...

>blue balls is 100 percent real. According to the University of California, Santa Barbara, epididymal hypertension (better known as the old blue testicles) results when blood flow from arousal is trapped within the genitals. When a man becomes excited and ready to do the deed, arteries that carry blood to his privates will enlarge, while veins carrying blood away from his bits will restrict, allowing the blood to remain in the area and cause an erection. The testicles will also enlarge to 25-50 percent their normal size, all getting ready for the big moment. But, if that moment never happens, the blood that has been pooling in the genitals doesn't return to normal circulation. What often results is that the now deoxygenated blood will leave a blueish hue in the, you guessed it, ball region, causing feelings of discomfort and intense pressure.

why don't you go suck them out if you like talking about balls so much, cakeboy.

>gets btfo
>resorts to talking shit

haha, everyfucking time.

Im tired of winning Mr.trump

what's that Ball Garglesmith, you like touching your balls against other guys balls and then swinging them into each other like a Newton's Cradle?

;^)

Black girls are used to that shit. A blond stacey would have had Chad assault him for being lecherous while not cute.