What happened to Sup Forums? What can we do to save it? Finns, Danes, Spens, NZ, who will fall next?

What happened to Sup Forums? What can we do to save it? Finns, Danes, Spens, NZ, who will fall next?

I want to suck a big juicy cock together with all these anons.

what are you talking about? there's nothing wrong with us

This.

>nordics, latinos and wh*tes are gay
>this somehow surprises the slav
You know better than us that they want everyone to be trans.

Sup Forums is a proud homo board.

Well, I'm not sure...

Why can't you go fix lgbt instead

How many of my posts do you have saved?

>hey you want to play with us
wat do?

Not as much as you would think

you know, all memes aside, swedes are probably the most normal scandis from this board right now
range ban finland and singapore when

>Romania
I want a Romanian to violently fuck my face-pussy as he speaks to me in his cute Muntenian accent.

True, finns are...strange.

STOPPPPP YOU ARE RUINNING MY COUNTRY

Froy is such a fem. He's almost begging to be fucked everytime.

Why not you accept the fact that Asian "men" are born to serve the white cock and nothing else? There's a reason our "dicks" are so small, and our bodies so effeminate.

>Muntenia
sorry bro you gotta talk to the transylvanians for that
the WALLACHIAN man does not indulge in such degeneracy

serve my cock

ITS JUST 3 OR 3 FINNS STOP GENERALIZING OUR ENTIRE NATION BECAUSE OF COUPLE OF FAGS

unfff I want him so bad

Thankfully we can never fall if we're already rock bottom

Erdely is Hungarian. But that's not a problem. I want both a Romanian and Hungarian cock.

Yes!

I don't know what to believe.

WHY IS FINNISH MAN MAD????/
HE IS NOT HAVE COCK IN MOUTH

not my fault that cocks are that entertaining to suck

I'll rape you in the army someday

>tfw every nordic cuntry except poorway & niceland has its reputation tarnished beyond repair because of a few gayposters

Absolute twink perfection

Fuck off. The purpose of sucking a meaty, juicy cock is to please your master and for him to mark your face with his warm seed. It's not for your own entertainment.

i think singapore is just one autistic homo
finns are truly repulsive tho, we need to do something about this

where the straight kiwis at RIP

There's at least two or three of us. I'm by far the most active however.

I don't like cocksucking and neither am i trans, but from time to time i would really like to wear girls' clothes.

where can i find a qt bf

Many straight men liked to do that.

I'd love to make an asian housemaid of you.

>Browse only the thrads where these turbofags appear.

>Byaahh why is Sup Forums full of faggots!?!?

Your as dumb and bad as them if not worse.

I don't deserve that. I deserve to be chained to a wall with my "dick" in a cage and a plug in my bum and not allowed to wear clothes for the entire day, only to be used by my master when he comes home.

Can confirm! 100% straight but love to wear tights and skirts

Froy is probably being fucked by this Brazilian guy.

Wat is rong with spen?

Are you the cute Russian?

I'm more into soft stuff, sorry. Chaining someone sounds horrible to me.

That's not nice. I like to have my companion feel that he is being loved, torture isn't for love and eros. Apply yourself, feel the romance, love the hug.

Love is for aftercare, after you're done marking my boipucci as yours with your semen and we're laying on the bed together in a sweaty lewd mess.

n-no
>_>

That's a nice image Löry.

Is there anyone who has licked someone's dick in this thread?

no, fuck YOU.
what is a fellatio without the determination to suck? do you think that a tongue that doesn´t want to taste, lips that don´t want to playfully slurp or throats that don´t want to drown on the ecstasy of the filling assault of the dong are able to produce the ultimate servicing? to blow is to give your everything in the toilet restroom, in the hotel room, in the car passenger seat, or in the cold unforgiving ground. sluts that just do as they told without understanding that are third rate fuckholes at best
get the fuck out if my sight, you knave

I remember when we had only one trans or homo posting Finn boy. Could be bot.

Only my brother's and that was as a joke xaxa

seen you in that thread
not interested in boipucci, but what do you do for living? is this just an hobby or you pro trap

>Löry

You certainly are. You even use the same emoticons as her (him).

>who will fall next?

WE

I did

one trap is not enough, finns have a wide spread situation of faggotry

Yes. Feelsgoodman. Done it Japan as well actually.

d-do you shave your dick and balls? Asking for a homo friend.

It's a joke you gay autist

I don't just do as I'm told. I understand that I am a worthless sack of holes, and that I don't deserve any pleasure of my own. I only exist to serve my master. To blow is to please your dom, without the thought of your own entertainment even coming into mind.

It seems all Russians here are at least bi.

Already told you it wasn't me okay bye

this board is turning me gayer every day and I'm not sure whether I hate it or love it

I shave everywhere on my body except for my head hair. Though most aspects of my body are twinky I'm quite hairy on my legs (by Asian standards). Thankfully there's creams to take care of that.

truly an inspiring speech

Upload a pic of your shaved privates on imggur and post the link here!

>trap
He isn't

Just qt camwhore boy

already into so many shades of faggotry
yeah maybe you're falling next

Not now, I have A-levels tomorrow, just multitasking while shitposting.

What is the feeling of sucking a dick?
Is it because you would love to feel that you are subject to something superior? Or do you have kind of desire to be a lewd slut?

So you think my plan has backfired?

Did I ask you about your exams? No. I told you to take a pic and post here. No excuses. Go and do it, faggot.

Are you girl or not?

Suck mine and you'll know, senpai.

>Is it because you would love to feel that you are subject to something superior? Or do you have kind of desire to be a lewd slut?
It's because it gives my master pleasure. I'm using my mouth to feel the shape of his cock while inhaling his manly musk, something that I will never have (and don't deserve). Of course naturally he's superior to me, that goes without saying.

You have to tell me. You are also trying to bring Italians with you on this trip

If you aren't into it it's mostly just straining on your jaw tbqh lad

>girls
>on Sup Forums

kek
Only girls (males), at most.

>Is it because you would love to feel that you are subject to something superior? Or do you have kind of desire to be a lewd slut?
Neither of these really. Same way that straight guys wanna get their hands/mouth on tits/pussy, gay guys feel a similar attraction to a dick. Sucking a dick is hot, and it brings the person pleasure, what's not to like?

Personally, I also love eating ass.

Yeah I've sucked multiple dicks but most of the time my jaw hurts so bad because it's taking ao long.

Should never forget about anglosphere

I found that I wasn't much into guys that way. I didn't hate it or anything mind you, it just wasn't a huge turn on for me with the exception of the throbbing as he came. Cuddling was nice though.

>Only girls (males), at most.
I gave several Russian girls a link to this imageboard when they were learning English.

Bruh that's kind of gay.

but guys are so handsome

Answers of my question give me the issue on sexuality and gender.
Do you suck master's dick, pretending to be a pervert qt girl, or just a boy(or man)?

A feminized boy slave. I wish I had a chastity cage so I could shorten my dick to prove my submission.