So after this piece of shit is farted out will they finally go back to Raimi?

So after this piece of shit is farted out will they finally go back to Raimi?

>uncle Ben looks directly into the camera

They can barely handle Trump, Raimi is asking too much

Give me 5 reasons this won't be the best Spider-Man movie ever

1Because
2Fuck
3You
4Thats
5Why

1.S
2.O
3.N
4.Y
5. :^)

>Sony
>No name first time director
>Awful cast
>Spider-Man will somehow be responsible for multiple villain deaths since this is a Marvel movie
>has to make the villains look like they would somehow exist in reality instead of just hamming it up and making it more like the comcis

because Spider-Man 2 exists you stupid fuck

Yes user, just like they gave Batman movie rights back to Nolan after Snyder ruined it...

Raimi Spiderman was garbage and doesn't hold up as well as you autists force yourselves to believe. You just like it because Peter suffers from autism like you.

Sony put out the first 2 Spider-Man films too

So fucking what? The Russos were practically first timers and they gave us great Captain America movies.

Explain how the cast is awful.

So what?

Why should I care that the villains aren't cartoony looking enough for you?

The final fight in Spider-Man is better than any massive CGI shitfest that has appeared in any more recent capeshit.
Fuck off.

Sony made Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 as well. You know that right?

I'd rather watch the painful BvS than the dark shart. That movie sucked

Just watched it today for the first time and it was god tier sorry kiddo

>After 2, Sony wanted more control over the movies. This is evident with the so obviously shoehorned in Venom. The original outline had Vulture and Sandman.
>They were established TV directors also the exception to the rule. Any other first time director new to blockbusters has produced garbage and maybe that's because the studio is able to push them around.
>The casting decision for Flash Thompson.
>So what? It's cheap as fuck. It's lazy writing and it's how every single one of these movies ends.
>Because this is already a movie about a man who has spider powers.............................................................

Why lie on the internet?

He's right, tho. Raimi is only praised because you grew up with it, but if you watch it without being blinded by nostalgia or memes it's 7/10 at best.

Not an argument

>it's Sup Forums predicts that a movie will fail episode

Not an argument.

>only 7/10
>implying that isn't a point higher than the next best capeshit

No, they didn't. They allowed Raimi to make those movies. Then they started meddling with 3 and have been shitting the bed when it comes to movie decisions ever since.

Whats the best super hero movie then?
>inb4 something objectively worse than spiderman

>No Daily Bugle
>No Stacy, MJ, or Harry
>Modern Sony "Aunt May solo movie" Pictures
>Not Ganke
>Generic MCU villains

Blankman

1.- The trailer was shit
2.- Holland can't act
3.- Niggers galore
4.- It's Iron Man 4, with 2 and 3 being some of the worst capeshit ever
5.- Overuse of CGI that looks like shit

>has to make the villains look like they would somehow exist in reality instead of just hamming it up and making it more like the comcis

This is and always will be the biggest pleb opinion. Making things fit the tone/style/world and not directly adapting balls to the wall autistic comics is smart. It's like people that wanted Jackman to wear the yellow Wolverine suit from the comics. Why? I can't think of anything that would both suit the character less or look stupider.

Nah, fuck off. The costumes they make them wear all throughout the X-Men series are so fucking terrible that their comic book counterparts would be far more preferable.
Also, they pay professionals to design these costumes. I'm sure they could come up with a revised version of Wolverines costume so that it didn't have to look exactly like the comic book.

I feel like people always underestimate(or just completely forget) Blade when it comes to ranking superhero movies. I'd even say that Blade 3 is a better movie than Spider-Man 3, even with all its faults and the fucking crazy production problems they had. But maybe that's just because knowing the production problems make the movie hilarious to watch.

I won't back the leather outfits from the original. However if we're going dark and edgy, the future outfits in Days Of Future Past look great. The First Class ones rock the colorful style really well. But as soon as they do a comic accurate costumes you get the ones at the end of Apocalypse that look like utter trash.

>worst capeshit ever
Iron Man 3 is the worst capeshit ever. But Iron Man 2 is leagues ahead of any piece of garbage DC churned out.

>Raimifags believe this.

>they do a comic accurate costumes you get the ones at the end of Apocalypse
Cyclops' costume at the end of apocalypse was gorgeous. as was psylocke's through the movie. the rest were just shittily designed / adapted.

It will make a billion dollars because it's connected to the shit Disney shit out every year.

Iron Man 3 is an okay competent film.
>It ruined my heap epic comic villain by making him a really good twist but it wasn't my boring magic villain!!

IT'S SHIT

I agree with you.

>dat third act RDJ punching a swarm of generic robots
>dat guy with electric whips
Literally worse than Suicide Squad

I though Cyclops looked retarded. So goofy and hard to take seriously.

itt: children

the movie will receive luke warm reaction. it'll make some money, but not the kind they wanted.
the next movie will be all action, they'll cut half the cast and probably bring in kraven.
no love interest until the very end when they introduce gwen and mj together.

the following movie will again be all action with venom being a by product of chitari science (or prelude to infinity war). he'll have to save only one (guess which girl).

someone screencap this. unless sony messy fingers dig in deep, this will happen.

This will be the movie to turn things around, because of how much it is destroy by the PC culture.

It's going to be extremely gay and 'diverse' (black). This time, the whites riot.

I'll give you one: franchise over saturation. 10 movies in 10 years? Jesus, I need a break

Yeah the ones in DoFP are all unique and fit their characters yet stick to the style. Really cool, I liked Ice mans a lot.

Venom is going to stay in Sony, they plan on this movie collecting RDJ tier bucks and then withdrawing Holland to their own Spiderverse. Those fools are trying to outsmart the Mouse, those Venom and Black Cat flicks are going to get negative RT scores lmao

they'll make a deal with marvel like they did with civil war.
if sony can't have their own spiderverse, they'll have a venomverse.

blackcat will be a huge [art of the venom verse (their own super heroine - not sidekick to spidey/possible miles)

Oh God I hope.

>mfw we will never see Bruce Campbell play Mysterio in Spiderman 4

I hope Spidey in the MCU bombs

>It's going to be extremely gay and 'diverse' (black).
Wait this movie has gays in it? I don't mind the black girl but turning Flash into a skinny small Indian was horrible

I wonder how this will be received in China and Japan when the only Asian actor is an overweight kid

I do love the home made suit but the idea of Tony Stark being responsible for giving him a new suit is an awful decision.

I hate seeing Spiderman in the MCU in general. Doesn't work. He needs to be alone in the world like in the Raimi movies and even how the Webb movies did it, fighting villains on his own without any professional help

Chinks love fat sidekicks.

Stfu

>MCU DAMAGE CONTROL

>Wait this movie has gays in it?
Behind the scenes.

>it flops
>gets rebooted in 2 years
>after that one flops there will be a spider-man generations esque film where all the spiders come back even the shitty two

best outcome

Going by the trailers, that seems like it's what Peter is fighting for.

>toby
>maguire
>is
>not
>spidey

>we will N E V E R get Tobey Maguire + Paul Rudd shenanigans

> Give a logical explanation as to why Peter has a really well made suit unlike the other two film.
> Bad

The only thing I don't like is the drone that comes out of the chest, thats stupid.

What if they get Bruce to play Mysterio in MCU Spiderman 2?

>he actually thinks Iron Man 2 is better than fucking MoS
I knew the paid shill infection ran deep in Marvel fans but I didn't know it was this bad

reason numero uno muchacho

Pakis only care about their paychecks.

>th-th-th-this time the MCU movie will be bad I swear it!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure thing DCuck

fuckin randy savage roidin out till his last breath. legend

user...

>th-th-th-this time
>implying that these types of accusations get BTFO by "good" Marvel movies
>implying every MCU is good and that there's not a single bad film

They gave Pete's slogan to Tony Stark. If you consider yourself a fan of this character, you will not pay to see this movie.

If you can't see how little the MCU's cash cow RDJ gives a fuck by letting that happen, then by all means, continue to support the rape of these characters.

which slogan? the "With great power comes great responsibility" line?

Raimi has been missing for a couple of years. Last certain thing we know about him is that the went to Argentina to "meet some old friends". There were a couple of sightings in Berlin earlier this year though.

The first two original spider-man movies were fucking 10/10

I don't understand why they keep remaking THIS superhero in particular so many times.

4thpbp

FUCKING THIS
I have no idea what it is about him, but there will never be a better spidey than toby.

No, his other one - the one that showcases Pete's wit and humility.

"I'm just your friendly, neighborhood Spider-Man."

truly /ourguy/

For the same reason they keep remaking Superman & Batman movies. He's very popular. it's hard to forget now that the films have eclipsed the comics but Spider-Man was pretty much the face of Marvel for decades.

Because it's fucking Spider-Man, user. You've got Batman and you've got Spider-Man. Then you've got all the rest.

What did Raimi mean by this?

What's Tobey up to these days?

>MCU fans will just gloss over Stark saying this
>B-but Tony's the father figure Peter needs!
Good thing his contract is ending after a couple fucking films

Him and batman because they are incredibly popular and versatile

Friendly neighborhood spiderman

I get that, but 3 reincarnations in this short amount of time is just ridiculous.

>this time
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHunghhh
*recovers from light heart attack*
*coughs* heheHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What are some good capeshits that are on the level of Spider-Man 2?

1 was literally to keep the rights cash in. I'm pretty sure they were directed by a music video director and they only made 2 because the first was a surprise hit.

not much i guess

Spiderman 1

None.
I never watched any capeshit that was as comfy and fulfilling as Spider-Man 2.

Really fucking underrated. It was comfy and dare I say fantastic

I don't think he's on a JUST level, but I hope he either retires happily and finds good work.

Spider-Man 1 and even though Spider-Man 3 was ''''bad'''' it still has the same cast and is a good watch, too, even with a lot going on.

That casting is fucking horrible

He recently got divorced.
Although if you've seen his wife, it was probably for the best.

Who's the guy on the far right playing?

looks like some random chicano beaners wandered onto a movie set

That's the director.

This is painful to look at

god damnit, user