Does this look like the face of a man happy to get married?

Does this look like the face of a man happy to get married?

Other urls found in this thread:

brendanfraser.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he seems much happier in this pic desu

Wait a minute, isn't Ian McKellon-- oh dear lord

Everyone who gets married seems to regret it

But I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life

my uncle convinced my "aunt" not to get married and to just stay boyfriend/girlfriend for decades, even living in seperate houses. He just now gave her an engagement ring at like age 75. I don't know how he fucking does it and he won't teach me

Holy shit look at her gaze
She knows. I bet she had already set her plan in motion

you just knoww

Marriage has primarily to do with providing a legal framework for the separation of assets in the case of a future separation.

fucking women

is this the face of alimony?

>
the next thing to the beast. is this a sign?

He's got a fat cock

did he have to hold his hand like that?

we cant homos have just a bit of self control

Living the dream man. I want a woman who just comes and stays the weekend, gets drunk and has a good time, and then fucks the hell off on Sunday when football starts.

my grandparents have been together happily for 40+ years and never got married. that's the secret.

oh... oh!

Everyone dies alone though.

I don't plan on getting married because I have bad genes that I don't want to pass on like for example, extremely sensitive, fragile skin I unfortunately inherited from my mom so I can only use fragrance free soap or I break out in itchy red rashes.

Don't get me wrong. I did think of getting married when I was young but with all these health problems that appeared when I got older, it made me realize that I didn't want anyone else dealing with this shit and I wouldn't want to marry someone I wasn't truly in love with and not just because I was lonely.

Good thing I have a sister so if there's any pressure to get married from parents, as long as my sister eventually finds someone to marry, I will be off the hook.

My sister escaped all the bad genes from my family by the way while I inherited them all.

Does his look like the face of a happy man with no medical or mental broblems?

I'm more interested in the look on her face. Does she look happy to be getting married? Or just smug and self-satisfied?
I feel like I can read her mind and she's thinking, "and if it doesn't work out, I can get half."

it was always her end game

Even when he was a superstar, he always looked uncomfortable in his own skin. He likely has a depressive personality and most of his problems are his fault.

>In 1998 Brendan was married to the lovely, funny and intuitive Afton

brendanfraser.com/

>the moment Brendan knew his shit was going to get fucked up

>Everyone who gets married seems to regret it

Nah, you're just seeing confirmation bias.

There's a ton of successful and happy marriages, but Sup Forums and the rest of Sup Forums rarely talks about those.

hes had a hard life

He could have married a nympho supermodel
He could have married a hot celebrity like nicole Kidman or Jennifer Aniston,
He cpukd have married a big musician like alanis morrisette or gwen stefani

He chose an ugly catfish face normie that destroyed his entire life and stole his fortune.....

What did he do in a previous life to get karma that shitty to fuck him so bad?
I mean, that's like a curse.

nothing he simply married an average bitch he should have known better.

Devorcee here, don't fall for it my dude, it's a sham.

post yfw it said JUST MARRIED on their car

Afton is unironically a succubus. Notice the look in her eyes in all the pictures of her and Brendan together.

post some rare Aftons

Why did destiny made him meet her?
What made him ask her out
Why did his life lead him to end up with her?

His life is like a nightmare version of the butterfly effect

>failing for the vaginal Jew

Me IRL