You are walking down the streets when suddenly, you see this

you are walking down the streets when suddenly, you see this

what would you do?

Duck behind cover.

Laugh

Scowl at them with disgust but probably not much else

go grab my rope

Nothing. Black man acting white and actually trying to be a father. I see nothing wrong. Plus bitch is fat.

Took a fat girl nobody else wanted and at least he didn't disappear. Whatever.

Compliment him for taking a fatty off our hands

The nigg can have the fat bitch

At least she is fat and has tattoos. Nothing of value was lost tbqh senpai.

t. cuck

This defeatism.

Internalize my rage and shitpost on Sup Forums later.

Call the bloke a nigger and the sheila a disgrace.

keep walking

Chuckle to myself, because that's exactly how 90% of the woman look who have children with niggers.

Open fire.

Nothing. You guys are just pissy no one likes you but I don't have that problem. Less white people is good for me. Everyone will always value white people for their intelligence and beauty. If there are less white people I have less competition and so will my blonde hair blue eyed children

This.

Black people trigger me. I'm very sensitive

>Fat Chick
>Nigger
>Baby

Surprised to see the nigger. Usually these fat cunts are walking these halfies by themselves.

>fat bitch with tattoos
She deserve it tbqh

hand on my katana

eyes on my surroundings

ready to strike

Why do they always go for the fatties?

Looks like a chubby tranny with forearms tattoos

Wonder how much vodka I had to drink to get to the USA over night.

>Swedish national colours
>everything seems normal here

>Landwhale
K don't care
>Father of child(?) actually present
K don't care
>Male has pants above knee level
K Don't care

This appears to be a black man, rather than a nigger. Disregard.

I too need a nigger free safe-zone because they scare me too.

Fat chick
2/10 face
Trash tattoos
Blacks breeding themselves out of existence with poorest stock whites have to offer

Feels good man.

I've actually seen this before. The couple were at a restaurant and they were eating.

Not the same people as in pic, but they were really like them. Except the white girl was skinny.

>Two tattooed degenerates
>Black guy dating a fat white girl
Nothing out of the normal here

If anything, scold them for walking down the middle of the road instead of using a crosswalk like every other fucking normal human being.

Wrestle Pile drive the baby into the ground.

Thank the based negro taking one for the team so white men don't have to fuck that disgusting whale.

cry because I'm a fucking virgin and will never have a child

Same lad, Im triggered by seeing any non-white/Brit in public.

Take a picture while it lasts

realize that stereotypes are true and black men are attacked to fat white women

Laugh.

I stand by my statement that the only women niggers can get are whores and landwhales. Even their black women always fall into one of those two categories, if not both. Meanwhile the top black girls choose to go white.

Pic related.

MORE CUSHION FOR DA PUSHIN'

Also fat chicks usually have more food, weed & booze around, also, they suck dick great, it's like they're hungry for your cum

Oh yeah and they do have a baby and they were not tattooed.

>Compliment on how cute the baby is.
>Stare STRAIT into the eyes of the white woman and say, "Boy, he looks just like you!"
>Wink at her and walk away.

I've done this before. Top laughs.

Thank him for rescuing a land whale..
It's sad ya know

t. Ackmed

this

Pretty much the MO for me. Though if the mom and dad aren't looking, I give the bastard child a death glare. This is to let them know that as mulatto filth, they will never be accepted.

This

Wonder why I'm hallucinating the black man.

I never shit on black dads or black guys with jobs.

They're the good ones that will be absorbed into white race. Guy in the picture has already started. His kid will probably marry white, and so on.

Black people should be upset, though. Because their best and brightest genetics have been getting sucked out due to interracial marriages

>pyramid tattoo

Laugh and thank him for taking out the whales.

this tbqh

Hes just doing the same thing like the icelandic people. Taking care of whales. Ask PETA, not Sup Forums.

This

Also the chick looks like some fat famous guy but I can't place the name

One less whale out there available, he took a bullet for the team

At least i can be sure that he is not a muslim because pork is haram.

She is fat. Subhumans go together

niggers, taking out the trash since 1632

I never got these arguments in favor of fat women, who cares about all that shit when your penis can't get hard around them?

Give them a look of disgust.

I took a girl out for drinks last night. We were seated on the patio where it was quiet. I went into the club to use the bathroom twice. The first time I saw about 20 blonde white women dancing to TLC's Scrubs. Ironically, when I returned 20 minutes later the place was swarmed with black men trying to hook up with these women. Many IR couples on the street too. The time has come to be more overtly racist in defense of our women because this weak "tolerance" approach is projecting submission before the savages & signalling to our women at an instinctual level that they are choosing the stronger mate, when in reality they are fucking scrubs.

Ask if I can be a fluffer and clean-up boy afterward, obviously...

>Tattoos
>Hoops
>Fat
Try to find his seeing guide dog.

This

The dad's still there and they look happy. What's the problem.

you don't have to be a Chad to fuck hot black girls I'm proof of that

this

racemixed black men are so delusional and should be exterminated

Clearly pure blood blacks are superior, like everything pure obviously

Try to keep a straight face as the 'nigs and fat chicks' thing is proven true yet again.

My only reaction is of course the nigger would take one of our fatties for their "ass."

Fuck off, nigger.

If a black man knocks up a white chick and has the dignity to stick around then he is not part of the problem.

>they suck dick great, it's like they're hungry for your cum
Well shit, why can't nice looking girls also be like that?

Take a picture, because father didn't go get cigarettes

Wait, did he get knocked out or killed? He's dead either way after he got dumped off the side but what happened? I hate sloppy camera work.

>Being able to get a handful of sweet love meat while plowing a girl from behind

There's something nice about it

t. Tyrone/Jose/Achmed/Pajeet

>60% White

Lellel

you don't have to be a nigger to fuck hot white girls I'm proof of that

Not give a shit about the kid until 20 years later when he grows up to be a funny rage-filled top league streamer

Be disgusted by those tatoos and move on with my day.

Follow them discretely home and write down their adress.

How else are you supposed to get them later?

They look happy, the father is acting like a good loving father, I don't see the problem here.

Harpoons thrust in the sky
Aim directly for her crooked brow
And look her straight in the eye

>differentiating black men and niggers

>>>/reddit/ is that way, cuck

If he's actually trying to adopt white culture, then frankly I don't give a fuck who he's with, so long as he's not going around killing or chimping out

Plus, who in their right mind would go for a whale like that anyway? That guy's cock is probably the only cock she's ever felt

And also, at least he's not making a bunch of pure blood niglets all over the place.

One half white kid with two heterosexual parents is better that 14 nigglets with no father or even a pure white kid with lesbian or gay parents.

Feel sad for the black guy ... why did he settle for such a piggy.

Are you black? Why are you using the word mulatto? Shouldn't you be saying black, instead?

sharp my harpun

lana del rey's been eating too much southern cooking

I've been doing this shit more often as of late

I work grocery retail on the crap side of town, it's the rarest thing in the world for me now to see a white couple with white children, and usually if I do it's white trash scum. Mom is overweight tattooed is wearing pajama pants and a t shirt. Dad is wearing a snap back from whatever the fuck company dressed like a wigger cunt also usually tattooed.

coal burners are usually the same, with the exception that at the very least 4 half niglets are in tow. 2 of them will likely be infants. dad is usually some hood looking mother fucker, dresses the same... he behaves at the least and keeps to himself.

none of the people have a job, most are on the disability retard check/Welfare cunts/WIC program leech programs, and likely all three and ALL of them FUCKING shoplift if they get the chance, they get incredibly Irate I'm watching with my manager from across the way toward the entrace as they browse the $50 half off rack of pork ribs in the open meat cooler, just eyeballing it and we both know that they have no money to buy it and they're very much unwilling to spend food stamps on it.

fucking hate this shit

>Someone has an opinion I don't agree with! QUICK, TO THE ECHO CHAMBERS

You underestimate how much cock fat women can get

Works best when it's single mother with a niglet though.

This is more of a "meh" situation.

Sorry man, hope you can move somewhere nice some day.

I was probably about 15, overheard one of my dad's friends say "The only nice women are fat, and by the time you figure that out they've been fucking black guys."

>Black father is present

Nice montage there, mirin those photoshop skills

Makes me angrier than you can believe.

I just put my head down when I see it.

Bitch just flushed 5-10 thousand years of blood down the shitter.

Tragic.

are you talking about those folks that go for the sickly, obese landwhales?

As in this?

Congratulate this upstanding father figure and wish him well in life.

turn 360 degrees and walk away

More like 5-10 pounds of half digested chicken nuggets down the shitter.

Her genes are shitty fat fuck genes.

Baby is ugly as fuck and looks like turk though.