What are some movies or shows where the main hero turns to evil and it's up to one of the good side characters to stop...

What are some movies or shows where the main hero turns to evil and it's up to one of the good side characters to stop him.

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duane_Gish
youtube.com/watch?v=FIzyDTD2KaU
youtube.com/watch?v=2rrXn-PwwCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Passion of the Christ

Fences

>trump will simultaneously go to war with Russia, Iran, China and Syria all to maintain America's geopolitical agenda in the Middle East because of his Saudi and Israeli overlords
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Shareblue please go

R/the Donald is that way you newfag

The ass pain is glorious. Trump just put his middle fingers up to Russia and China, while he was meeting with THE PRESIDENT OF CHINA.

Cry all you want. Assad and Syria were always small fish. This erases the Trump-Russia bullshit forever, and Trump tells other super powers to go fuck themselves, do not fuck with us.

He's making America great again. Just because you don't understand 5D Backgammon doesn't mean it isn't real.

MAGA

The oven is this way kike.

Finally, he has become MY Presidentâ„¢

Former Trump hater here. It's fun to see Assad crash and burn. Seriously though, we should let this man get the nuclear codes.

>He's making America great again

Britfag here.

I knew this all along. He has no political allegiance. He has no Jew/Arab owners. He literally wants to be the most popular president in the history of America. He has a huge ego. For that reason, he'll do good.

Well done Amerifags. You did good.

Where's Trumps nobel peace prize?

dont you mean greater israel? besides hes a retard its obvious now that kushner is running the show

>He literally wants to be the most popular president in the history of America
he wouldn't be "racist" if that's what he wanted.
Obama was the king of "muh PR agent told me to say this on Falllon so people will like me, pls don't talk about fast and furious or ISIS on tv" image conscious fucks ever to be president

nah nigga it's a feint

why you think he warned russia

he's going to make a big deal, they will reach a peace agreement which lifts russia's sanction, trump will make millions off the rising share prices of the energy companies he was giving from russia

>travel ban 1 failed
>travel ban 2 failed
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>signed a bill overturning FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
>getting mexico to pay for wall failed
>defeating isis in 30 days failed
>drain the swamp was a lie
>lock her up was a lie
>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>even breitbart is acknowledging the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn just got denied immunity
>travel expenses in first 3 months wasted more tax payer dollars than obama's first two years as president
>kills clean power plan. wants to destroy the environment
>lied about not intervening with syria, wasted 60 million tax payer dollars launching 59 missiles, and warned the russians but never informed congress or the NSC
>did exactly what hillary wanted
>not even Sup Forums, infowars, or his most rabid supporters can defend him anymore

The Lion of Syria will vanquish all foes!

4d chess nigga normies already like him because the media said so

and tge media likes him now because he finally attacked both russiand syria

Why is Steve Correl gassing Syrians?

Fun fact the name of the fallacy this kike is using here is called the Gish Gallop.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop

>The Gish Gallop (also known as proof by verbosity[1] and the Trump Tirade[2]) is the fallacious debate tactic of drowning your opponent in a flood of individually-weak arguments in order to prevent rebuttal of the whole argument collection without great effort

damn his wifes qt

His wife is very cute and smart

>racist
Racist or pro-american?

Obama had style but he was also in Clintons pocket.

first of all, "rationalwiki" is not an authoritative source, it's just a bunch of autists who, hilariously enough, are also SJWs

second of all, this is nothing more than whining about someone listing a bunch of points

Praise Assad, he who protects alawites, christians, atheists, druze all from Radical Islamic Terrorists!

based lion

>He has no Jew/Arab owners.

ok here is wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duane_Gish

he doesn't, or at least didn't, maybe he's owned by the Juden now.

Wow, he seems like a cool guy, why are we supposed to hate him again?

and? again, this is nothing more than you whining that there are a bunch of points that you have no rebuttal to

>protects atheists
WTF I hate Assad now

because daddy trump said so, cuck

what are some films about booty blasted Sup Forums shills who cant remain on their containment board?

the zionist controlled media doesn't want you to see

You committed a fallacy copying and pasting bullshit you are trying to weigh equally when it's not trying to overwhelm someone. Liberals do this all the time you can't argue like adults 1 issue at a time.

>Alex Jones makes up some shit about how teh Jewz0r globalists are trying to kill white babies by killing muh Assad to dissuade people from voting Hillary
>It works
>Sup Forumsacks take the bait so hard it backfires when Drumpf does nothing wrong

Delicious

He's literally on the verge of impeachment right now. It's also funny watching Sup Forums lose their minds right now.

lets ask Sup Forums

The media and Democrat politicians are cheering him for what he did in Syria. What are you talking about?

That isn't a "fallacy", a "Gish Gallop fallacy" doesn't exist. It's you complaining about there being too many points that you have no response to. For the record, people actually have made rebuttals of everything Duane Gish has said, while most Sup Forumstards struggle with even one or two.

Fuck this shit man.

My family and friends disowned me but i still believed in him. I post all the Trump news at fb and twitter #MAGA left and right

why has he forsaken us bros?

fuck this shit ;_;

>he has no Jew/Arab owners

JIDF pls go

>He has no Jew/Arab owners
his daughter and son-in-law are kikes, stephen miller is a kike. he's appointed goldman sachs/bilderberg members to his cabinet. now he's attacking syria, which is what jews would want so israel could expand

despite being (((redpilled))), the alt-right got played like a fiddle by the jews. bannon is on his way out, he was just a tool to court the goy-right

youtube.com/watch?v=FIzyDTD2KaU

Gurren Lagann, but it sucks.

>Sup Forums has invested all their resources and meme magick in order to put the biggest jew puppet ever in the white house

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kek

>rationalwiki

into le trash

>Sup Forums loves jews now

i never taught i'd see the day

We Neocons now boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=2rrXn-PwwCw

>Trump will die in your lifetime

i feel you bro. i just deleted my fb after this. i can't defend him no more

because hes attacking isi- i mean the rebels with )))chemicals(((

>Sup Forums believes the jews run everything from behind the scenes
>Surprised when something goes in the jew's favor

The Trickster God of Chaos does it again

Let it be a lesson to all those who think they can carelessly abuse meme magick

we got played ;_;

but the war isnt over just yet

Revelation 16:13
Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God, the Almighty.…

Why are Amerifats so fucking blood-thirsty?

Slave moralism and late stage Capitalism