Brit/pol/ - YORKSHIRE edition

>MAY'S CABINET
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36785814

>LATEST SPECTATOR
dropcanvas.com/c2g42

>UK LINES UP 10 FTA'S
express.co.uk/news/politics/690191/Britain-ten-Brexit-trade-deals-lined-up-economic-powerhouses

>2ND SCOT REF. RULED OUT
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/no-appetite-for-second-independence-referendum-warns-scottish-se/

>MAY PURGES THE CAMERONITES
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36811991

>STEVEN WOOLFE RUNS
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/14/video-exclusive-ukip-leadership-candidate-talks-raheem-kassam-party-plans-background-biggest-regrets/

>NO 2ND EU REF/GENERAL ELECTION
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/poll-second-eu-referendum-brexit-theresa-may-general-election-voters-a7140721.html

>THE NIGEL FARAGE SHOW
youtube.com/watch?v=_O2sgOA1jwg

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/scotland-cant-have-veto-over-any-brexit-deal-insists-david-davis-a7141461.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36819532
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3693736/We-ll-send-EU-migrant-surge-Brexit-Minister-David-Davis-tells-Mail-Sunday-send-home-Europeans-try-beat-border-deadline.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/16/david-davis-new-migrants-from-the-eu-could-be-sent-back-home-to/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I miss the Filip posters

its too hot

I miss the referendum bants

I think he has an afternoon nap.

>removing aesthetics

BASED DAVID DAVIS

>Scots BTFO
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/scotland-cant-have-veto-over-any-brexit-deal-insists-david-davis-a7141461.html

>EU migrants BTFO
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36819532
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3693736/We-ll-send-EU-migrant-surge-Brexit-Minister-David-Davis-tells-Mail-Sunday-send-home-Europeans-try-beat-border-deadline.html

GET GON YE FRENCH HARLOT

based barnsley

KEK

CHECK THE WEATHER FOR TUESDAY

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1st for North Yorkshire, best of all shires

Peter Hitchens

I'm here, lad, and it's 1 AM here.

>We were apparently a fucking nuisance in the EU anyway and were only kept around because we were rich

>now we've fucked it all up for them because we literally complained too hard

Fucking Perfidious Albion is back

B-but brexit was supposed to be the end of western civilisation...

27 Degrees here

Im gonna die mate, please help me.

>Ywn never relive 23rd-24th of June ever again

It feels like a lifetime ago

Makes sense

No bully pls, its too hot for this and I can barely write coherent sentences

Have a nap bro, you did us proud

East and North Yorkshire are the Best Yorkshires.

Sounds good to me!

I am now a #LibDemMissile

N U E R O N S
U
E
R
O
N
S

Anything less than a recession would mean 95% of "experts" were wrong

It would be a total vindication of Leave

Lads what the fuck do we do if there's a massive surge in Romanian beggars that come here in the next 2 years?
What happens if migration goes up to like 600,000 next year?

Yes I have noticed before you take a break early evening - It's 6pm Bong time (or afternoon where you are)

fluffy nonsense.

The fuck does that mean?

>31C

They have to go back

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/16/david-davis-new-migrants-from-the-eu-could-be-sent-back-home-to/

I agree, far to hot

>these retatded captcha have gotten worse recently, killing me off

>tfw I have to turn on the AC to bring the temps down to 24 so I could sleep well

Soon maybe.

It's already dark by 6PM here.

The sad part is, I couldn't guess for the life of me if a troll called her out on her "bigotry".

You don't need to be female to have a uterus

b a s e d t h e t i c

Switch to legacy captcha user.
I did and it's amazing.

Liberals have reached Monty Python levels

Is it true that trannies have the neurological structure of the sex they identify as? Someone sent me all these studies showing that they do (even when pre hormones) and now I don't know what to think.

this, and you give less money to jewgle

Fucking hell this OP is shit

Why do you faggots hate aesthetic threads

Literally Scottish Parliament tier aesthetics in this OP

Trannies can grow an uterus overnight because nature follows the law of "social constructed stuff"

Mine keeps doing that weird thing where you select it and the tick disappears and a new picture appears, im getting fucked off tbqh

K lad, I feel sorry for you having to live in a hot and humid country, dont know how you do it

How do you do that?

Yfw labor infighting ends the leftist cause

>lords practically a home crowd for Pakistan
>Old Trafford next

Your flag makes me want a refresher.

I don't know what that is

>It's already dark by 6PM here.
Luckily it's our Summer so it doesn't really get dark until about 9.00-930pm

Weather here is pretty warm, humid and 'muggy' . . .. but nothing like you have in the Philippines.

Mutilating there bodies is a lobotomy-tier solution

Why does Britain have the best special forces?

>England at Lord's
wow it's fucking nothing

Hahahah fucking this!

>31C

Go to italy/pol/ if you want roman architecture in the OP's.

It's the one where you type in two words.
Go to settings at the top of the page at the top-right.

Then go to Quotes and Replying.

Just had to go outside.

Training on the Irish

Seems okay m8

Twister > Refresher

Also had a peanut butter mangnum yesterday. Too subtle, avoid.

why do England play shit at Lords?

is it the roads they keep putting out?

Why is Bolivia's flag so gay?

The Conservative Party continues it well enough without them

Is that Mou's daughter?

Drink some milk to cool down lads

They're centrist at best, stop being dramatic

Nice to see some marion posters here.

>guy calling Farage from prison
Is this real? They let prisoners ring up radio talk shows? Fuck off.

Because it's full of scots, INDEPENDENCE FROM RIGHT WING ENGLAND WHEN MUH BRAVEHEART

yes

Jazz > everything

yeah.

We were posting British arc lad

Yeh, because of """""""""human rights"""""""""

what are the best adam curtis documentaries?

We always had to take a bath twice a day because of humidity. It's a hellhole here.

I envy you, lads. The only place closest to your climate here is Baguio city which is at 5000 feet where temps are normally around 16-20.

"home of cricket" pressure I guess

Flag for the UK when Scotland leaves

How do Scots feel about the fact that Braveheart is so historically inaccurate that they got the year wrong?

What do you think "centrist", a term used primarily during New Labour's years to describe their government, means?

If you don't have any contact in prison, trust me, you'll just go mental and become resentful.

Even worse when on my phone

I know it's pretty much a demand for every touring team that they get a test at lords, but it'd be lovely if we stopped throwing in a free win there as a sweetener.

On a computer it's 100x better

Fuck you guys, why nobody takes my flag seriously?

Saw two anons from each island yesterday bantering about their own football teams.

Somebody who's central, clues in the name

"Left of where I am" =/= left in relation to politics as a whole

I've seen videos of wog chavs in prison with drugs, money and phones

Our prisons are a joke

Isabel Hardman is a shit journalist.

bit of that but the england team practically said themselves during the last ashes that their favourite ground to play at is edgbaston because of the raucous party atmosphere. lord's is quite subdued and respectful for the most part so they can't feed off the energy. plus the whole prestige of the place means touring teams really want to put in a good performance there.
cant blame it on that, we were just beaten because we didn't play well enough 1st innings. but that goes some way to explaining why we dont play taht well at lord's.

>Nicola Sturgeon has suggested she has a veto over when Britain leaves the European Union - in comments that will infuriate right-wing ministers in charge of Brexit.

>Scotland’s first minister conceded that she can dictate the timing of a British exit from the EU in an interview on BBC1’s Andrew Marr programme.

>I have already said that I won't be triggering Article 50 until I think that we have a UK approach and objectives for negotiationsNicola Sturgeon

It looks like sweets or a gay pride flag.

But she gets me hard man

What about New Labour's revolutionary social changes do you believe to be centrist?

Also ignore the image, just testing

Delete this

Scot here, haven't actually ever watched Braveheart.

>nothing representing Northern Ireland

Fuck you, cunt.

who cares shes qt
and I like hearing her voice on the spectator podcast
perfect english accent imo

Yeah she's the worst Isabel

wishful thinking and best.Leftist cause getting stronger due to economical promblems in UK.And i really doubt neo-liberal May government can do anything about that

I'm feeling rather lewd this evening