Smoking

Why do people fall into this scheme?

Mostly because they're tremendous fucking idiots who fall easily under influence.

They start young and dumb and get hooked by the nicotine jew

Being young and stupid.

>I want to look cool
>oh shit I'm addicted

That's really all there is to it.

2 years of no smoking. Fuck you, corporate.

>he doesn't smoke marb reds

I can smell your estrogen from here cuck

t. Morons

There is literally nothing wrong with smoking

this
t. smoker of 12 years

If cigarettes are legal then _____ should be legal.

>Inhaling poison
>Not stupid

Don't you miss that sweet first drag after a shit day at work?

I can tell you're a bit uptight. Don't you think you should have one to calm you down a bit, help you relax?

Helps you off the ride sooner.

I only miss the first one of the day.

Smoker detected

Cause they're cool.

What's the matter OP, you don't wanna be cool?

vaping is for real men

literally no down sides

nicotine is stimulant and helps you be productive. fact

>Vaping
LMAO
M
A
O

What a fucking faggot

It's been 3 days since my last smoke, if I could launch the nukes I would

Insecurity, they want to fit into a group. Very simple.

I started about 15 years ago cause it was "cool". We thought we were grown

as an antisocial autist, smoking is perfect for keeping people away from me in public and also tastes great.
I get why people wouldn't want to smoke but really all you crying goys who say it should be illegal need to fucking hang yourselves and grow a pair

>Douche flute
>No down sides
>Nicotine is literally a poison
Please don't breed.

how does vaping mean I like dicks in my ass?

How about that comforting feeling of having it between your fingers? The warmth of it after it's lit. You can feel it right now, in that same old spot, like the warmth of a lover in your bed.

Would one more really hurt?

>he doesn't vape
Get on my level scrub

Love this meme. When I started smoking, it was after school when I'd get home, by myself, or late at night reading or browsing online or going for walks at 3am. Purely for my own enjoyment.

I'd like to know who I was supposed to be impressing.

Anyway, stop ninnying and mind your own business.

Smokers are the minority though, one of the few minorities (along with whites) that it's ok to attack.

i buy a pack or two sometimes when im stressed out but wont continue it so addiction wont develop

C'mon man. You need one at this point. Your body needs it to function. You're gonna feel like this forever if you don't.

You can always quit again tomorrow. What's it gonna hurt? You have your whole life to quit.

>he fell for the mouth fedora
pls nobody do this

You're like a shitty Michael Pemulis

>tipsfedora.jpeg

Lol who's quitting? I'm just broke because my landlord is a cunt and won't fix the house so I can't get anybody in. When I get paid I'm going to get some red wine and some champion ruby

You were trying to impress yourself. You were trying to cultivate an image, even if you were being antisocial. You thought of yourself as a brooding intellectual, and were trying to appear as such. You're still doing it now.

I never understood why vaping is some hipster meme, the only people in the States I saw vaping were rednecks, and they were pretty chill.

Fuck you I'm trying to quit and now I want a cigarette

And fuck you too

Vaping in the US is like being a vegetarian. You have to tell everyone that you're vaping and all the cool shit that goes a long with it

Do you have anyone in your life that cares enough about you to shame you into quitting?

t. Satan

Boredom. I was talking to my barber yesterday, and he said that he started smoking when he was 25 and is in his 40s now. He said that there's so much downtime that you'd lose your mind if you didn't.

Tbh, it looks pretty fun. I like watching people smoke. I wish it weren't so damn bad for you, though.

I can do just about any shitty thing I don't want to do as long as I can have a smoke after I do it.

If only you could smoke while quitting.

>Jew

>jeW

No one said its wrong. user.
Its just stupid and bad for your health (and those around you sometimes)

Every fucking time I see someone smoking, it smells so damn nice
I don't smoke, but it's so tempting to.
I don't want cancer.
>help

I joined the military, and shit sucked on deployments.

Nothing quite calmed my nerves more than a cigarrette. It was that moment where I could just focus on feeling good, and forget about the fact some goat fucking hadji was autistically hatching a plan to kill me.

It was those brief moments, standing around with my best friends in the world and laughing about the dumbest of shit, that I felt truely alive, grateful, and loved.
We never knew what was going to happen next, and we lived in the moment.

I smoke to remember the days of being around my brothers.
I drink to try to numb the pain, thinking of those who didnt make it back.

Look, man. We understand if you can't do it. It's very very hard. You just don't have the willpower. You know it, we know it, because you're cravings are coming back from just talking about it. You just aren't stong enough right now. Your mind is a bit foggy and you aren't really feeling like yourself. Maybe you should have one, to clear your head and think about this better.

Having one won't hurt. It's like weaning off of them. Then you can feel better and try harder tomorrow, when you feel stronger. Just one.

Cigarettes are great tbch

Thats the remaining nicotin from what he is smoking senpai. Literlay playing with your brain.

Nicotine plays with dopamine receptors making you feel better. Its literlay a drug.

So everything people do is a fashion statement to you, that's nice.

You generalize and say "Oh he's x and he thinks he's so y because z" and that helps your limited brain to cope with the world around him, great.

I've likely got about 10 years on you at least, and I couldn't give a toss about cultivating an image. Not now and not then. Not everyone is as stupid and superficial as you. Should probably re-evaluate who is the actual tryhard.

But no, tobacco has been used since time immemorial out of sheer vanity. You're right.

If I could have one a day, right after I get out of bed I would.

That's not possible though.

Because it is a enjoyable activity.

Oh, what fun I had when I read that book 4 years ago! It's a shame that he killed himself.

The smell is nice, but the taste is even better. And that relaxing feeling of having one......divine.

You should go buy a pack today, just to try it. You won't get addicted, since your strong, right?

SHUT IT DOWN

I have a few a month when I'm feeling particularly stressed. Probably not the best thing in the world for you, but what is? I don't think it's a big deal.

This, also non-smoking, non-mudslimes get cucked at work.

>Boss, I'm taking a smoke break
>ok

>durka durka If you don't let go pray I will explode
>ok

>Boss I need a few minutes to mourn the passing of western civ.
>do and you're fired

because it feels good and leads to physical addiction

What are you playing at amerikek?

There you go again. You believe yourself to be above it all. Superior to the plebs around you. They'll never understand how you see the world, because the world is vain and superficial, unlike you. You're deep and want everyone to know it.

That's why you're getting so defensive.

Fuck you

This.
I started because I love the smell and taste, always have.

there is nothing wrong with *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* smoking.

I started smoking recently and people said I would feel sick after my first cigarette but I don't really feel a difference.

As a vaper, yeah this is about the most accurate comparison I've ever heard. Admittedly, after smoking for 7 years and vaping for 4, I kinda grew out of the flashy "LOOK WHAT I HAVE" phase and into a more hobby like mindset. But regardless, I get why people think it's douchey, but that's not going to stop indoctrinated cucks like myself from doing it.

More importantly, cigars are the best form of smoking every.

>having a weak will power
>not being able to withstand the torment of addiction

Makes you look cool.

Also schizophrenics tend to smoke a lot for unknown reasons. Nearly 90% of them do. So there's that.

>current year
>not vaping

Smokers are resistant to weak side hypnosis.

I vape and don't blow vapor in people's faces or fog up enclosed spaces. Nor do I tell everyone what sick mods and fruity juices I got for my overpriced mini-hotplate. I'm not white (or a nigger) and see some variety in patrons of vape shops. Not every vaper is a fedora or even a normie that subscribes to defining themselves by stereotypes.

Camel filtre. Camel straights when guerre.

I don't like cigarettes. I find the smell horrendous and nauseating at times. But when I asked my friend why he smokes, he told me the exact same thing, it calms him down.

As long as you know that you are putting chemicals and altering your lifestyle making you the same way, then I won't say anything about it.

This genocide against smoking is ridiculous and frankly tiresome. If you want to smoke, knock yourself out. You know what you're putting in you. You life, you're body.

Just be curteous when you are smoking around me or anyone else, and I really won't have a problem.

For example, was with friends and one of them was smoking. He sat furthest away with the wind blowing against him and everyone else so the smoke can be taken elsewhere and not towards the people.

Just smoke man. I don't care.

And thank you for your service man.

I smoke and I think these posts about smoking to look cool and fit in are hilarious. Who am I fitting in for? The two people I see every 3 months?

I smoke mainly because i used nicotine as a replacement for other drugs when I got sober.

This
If it wasn't for smoking I'd get one 15 minute break a day at work
Since I do smoke I get about five, five minutes breaks.

>literally getting withdrawal symptoms everyday

Because the Jew wants to milk the White Man for money, of course.

The good feelings aren't instant. You have to smoke a few before you really start to feel it. Try a pack or two, then it will REALLY feel good. Why else would everyone do it? Don't you want to see what the big deal is?

>You believe yourself to be above it all.

No, just you at the moment. Not really interested in your Holden Caulfield-tier deconstructions of human behavior, at least when it comes to smoking. Maybe you can share some other insights you have, like your atheism?

But I've seen your others posts, and I'll leave you to whatever it is you're supposed to be doing.

You should quit. But what brand do you smoke? How many packs and how much do you usually spend on cigs in a week?

Maybe because they like the feeling of nicotine? Its no worse than shitty air lol

t. Faggots

Smoking is masculine as fuck.

How fat are you? How ugly? How unwanted?

When did you stop smoking?

I smoked twice, realized it does nothing for me, and quit instantly never going back to it.

You gotta be a weak motherfucker to be addicted to smoking, it's so easy to drop. I do like the smell though still, admittedly.

I quit smoking for a year now, still crave it from time to time.

for some reason doing something bad like smoking cigarettes give you a sense of control over some aspect of your life.
>despite the fact you get addicted and dont really control it.

4 weeks no smoking cold turkey. The addiction is finally going. 8 more weeks until my brain chemistry becomes that of a non smoker.

That familiar motion of knocking off the ash. It just feels natural. It's like a physical manifestation of dropping your stress away. Sometimes you just NEED to go through the motions again. Reconnect with that feeling.

Just once. Then you'll give it up for good.

Good for long distance driving and just prior to lumping someone up.

I've stopped a few times for a month or two in the last few years, I'm stopping again today.

For losers who can't manage their own anxiety like all kinds of mind altering drugs.

>surrendering your will to corporations

user i hope you collect a paycheck from philip morris

God speed and congratulations.

Eh it's bad for you. Not nearly as bad as the media would have you believe though. Just increases your risk exponentially for a lot of things

Good one L. Ronowitzberg.