1) Your country

1) Your country
2) What keeps you moving forward? What are you hoping for?

flag
not much tbqh
but one day i will have a gf

flag
i'm just waiting to finish uni and hopefully go kike mode after that

no idea

f.
2) a painless death

flag
nothing, I desire nothing and I hope for nothing

Sleep. I look forward to it everyday and every time I wake up I wish I could sleep forever.

flag
muh legs n feet

>2) What keeps you moving forward? What are you hoping for?
My dream that one day I will be a full-time cock slave for a dominant white Anglo/Germanic man. That keeps me going, since I have to move out of this country to one where benis in ass is legal to achieve that.

Getting married next year, just bought a wedding ring for 100k baht (~3k USD), just resubbed to WoW, waiting on my USS Titan model from Eaglemoss and my neighbor's dog recently had 6 puppies that are being raised with a little kitten and they're getting along nicely. Also looking forward to more Star Wars and Marvel movies because I have pleb tastes and eventually getting around to The Orville and Stranger Things 2. Also Elementary Season 2 because I loved Season 1. Also I'm going to have Japanese curry with my fiance on Friday and I'm going to make sure I order it spicy with a scrambled egg on top. Also we're going biking on Saturday because I promised her that. Also you guys because I never get tired of this board, along with Sup Forums, Sup Forums but occasionally Sup Forums, /r9k/, /vg/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /tg/ and /x/.

Sounds nice. Wish I wasn't autistic

I made this.

what do you do for a living?

Sorry, I meant to post this. But I made that image too.

Radio news editor & anchor. I work on the morning and midday shows.

f
total chaos and anarchy in the 21st century
i want the shit to hit the fan NOW

you've made it, man

SAME

I don't even care if I die on day 1. I want to watch this shithole burn to the ground

flag
somehow pass uni without any real effort

be the professor's cumslut tbf
i know a girl who's "intimate" with the lect, slut got higher marks than everyone

A FUCKING LEAF

2.) Hoping I'm killed randomly / by accident so my parents don't have to deal with the aftermath of a suicide.

I just want off this wild ride.

F(l)ag

I'm an /o/tist. Motorcycles and cars are my only source of joy

The concept of passing university is a huge motivation. I hope for stable and preferably good employment after graduation, but I also want some semblance of a life.

flag
force of habit
transhumanism