What are some movies there guy sends himself messages from the past to prevent future events?

What are some movies there guy sends himself messages from the past to prevent future events?

Clearly it wasn't read by our fearless leader
The warning was all for not

>not

Yes?
You have problem with proper English?

Fuck I hate this neocon faggot

I for one welcome our new Syrian rebel allies. Seem like a bunch of swell guys, probably pretty fun to hang out with if you got to know them.

user it's "all for naught"

I think the US should start out handing more weapons and training to Syrian rebels.
I mean that went so well last time and that one time in Afghanistan

retards

it's "all for knot"

furfags get out!

cringe

>naught
Well I'll tell you I feel sheepish after being so high and mighty
Honestly I thought it was root for nothing which I guess naught is but ya
TIL

What do you think it happening right now in the real timeline where things didn't get all fucked up?

Everyone just thinks of Sup Forums as the guy on the right

> a literal retard is the president of the US

kek

I agree to most everything on the right side. Everything but Milo- fuck him. You fucking morons are jumping ship to early. There have been no casualties over the entire incident. Until he actually spills Syrian blood, he still deserves our benefit of the doubt. And don't try to tell me that we'd be wasting time being loyal, or that we have to move fast before he starts WWIII. If we really are going on that direction, it's already too late. But if we aren't, considering there is no definitive proof whatsoever that he's fucking us over for Israel, our best bet is to stay on board and see if he removes or denotes Bannon.

The point isn't right or wrong, the point is it's bad strategy. Syrian civil was has two sides: asshole dictator and nutjob Muslim terrorist rebels. Trump was right: the US gets nothing from this fight.

Ron Paul's third term is going swell. The Middle East is a bombed out husk and the far removed American economy has never been more robust.

I am going to bed with this peaceful thought in my head. Thank you and goodnight.

I have yet to see any reason to believe that Assad is an asshole, or a dictator. Sure, the former may be true, but he remains to be the most secular leader in the Middle East. They celebrate Christmas, for Chrissake. I agree, its hard to see who benefits from this, especially if you close your eyes on (((Them))) (not saying that we should), but the point is is that as it stands now, this whole debacle is a very confusing and messy story with enough loose ends and missing chunks that seem to cover the bigger picture. Why would a secular leader go berserk with gas? Why was it said to be zarine/sarin, but ultimately wasn't? Why did Trump know this and attack anyway? Why the fuck is Trump golfing in what appears to be a remergence of tension during the ongoing Cold War? And why is he stil keeping Bannon around and ultimately held back in his attack against the airbase?
And furthermore, why did some of the missiles seemingly not even hit its target?
Just what the fuck did we meme into being?

But they do. Assad is anti-USA Oil Pipeline and Pro-Russian one. If the USA pipeline is built, Russia loses it's monopoly on power in Europe, it loses the ability to cut supplies in event of war (making any war with Russia a public nightmare) and would cause Russia to have to compete with another country, meaning Europe gets cheaper power.

This would ultimately end Russia's ability to be a threat outside of nukes. Perhaps the goal is to make Russia so impotent in that regard that it joins on board an alliance to fuck China over.

That's why Syria is so important. That's what USA gets out of it; money and neutering of Russia to irrelevance.