Are You Ready For The New James Bond, Sup Forums?

>The 29-year-old actress, who has been cast as the Time Lord's new sidekick Bill Potts in the upcoming series, said she has already got her eyes on a big screen role.

>Mackie, the Doctor's first openly gay aide, told the Mirror: "I'd quite like to play James Bond.

>"Not Jane Bond - James.

>"If I can be called Bill, I can be called James, can't I?"

>I read clickbait articles on clickbait websites
>I can't wait to get home to shitpost with said articles, so I post a screenshot of my phone

Sup Forums ladies and gentlemen.

>black woman
>gay
give me back Freema please so i can have my race-fetish

How is it clickbait? It's one of the top stories on sky news. If you think it's clickbait then maybe it says something about you?

Nope, Never going to happen, literal riots would ensue.

Not everyone is as regressive as you.

dont think you understand was clickbait is m8

fuck your dense remove yourself

This is only "clickbait" for you because you view the idea of a black, female James Bond as incomprehensible. It's 2017.

NO YOU FUCK ITS BECAUSE CLICK - BAIT IS A TERM USED FOR KEKS LIKE YOU THAT ACTUAL FALL INTO THINKING THIS IS NEWS WORTH SPREADING YOU WERE BAITED>>>> INTO>>>>CLICKING FUCK.

THIS IS A COMMENT ABOUT YOU FUCKO

There is only one who can play Bond.

>doesn't know C U C K in caps filters to KEK

Please leave new fag.

So, she's a woman... who's gay... called Bill? Or is it a tranny? WHICH FUCKING IS IT?

thats not idris elba. let me fix that for you

I just use the blanket term "sodomite."

We need a black James Bond

We need a black woman James Bond

We need a black woman openly-gay James Bond

When will it stop? Why are they so obsessed with taking Bond

Pearl Mackie isnt gay irl, you retards
Shes gay only in her Doctor Who role

>Make Bond black
>No one in America watches it
>No one in China watches it
>On a franchise that struggles to make a decent profit

As if

stop posting the wrong people.

>inb4 Sup Forums screams at its own prolapsed anus in response an obvious attempt for publicity

But who are they? Looks like a tranny. Is it? Pearl White sounds like a tranny name. Openingly gay? WHO CARES? WHY IS IT A THING?

I can't tell if it's a man thinking it's a woman or a woman identifying as a man. Which is the character and which isn't.

We got that, but is the character a tranny?

Why should someone who isn't british play bond?

Unironically this

It's happened twice before. Irish and Australian have played Bond. I dislike that, but at least they're ex-Empire countries that can pull it off.

No.
Bill is short for Billie.
Google Billie Piper, shes feminine but she has name Bill.

>Openly gay

Jack Harkness?

Does noone remember that guy chasing any ass he could get and back before the trendfollowers started flocking?

Oh right. That just confused me. It's like dudes being called Sandy. Fuck sake. Thanks to diversity and transtrenderism I wasn't sure.

N-not a sidekick!!!!

I'm tired of niggers pretending to be British

Because, sweetie, he's a representation of everything wrong in the world. Chauvinistic white male who objectifies women. Its disgusting and dismantling this kind of bullshit in Hollywood is vital.

Not to mention the fact Clara had a bunch of lines that implied she was bi

Then again bill being the first companion that's exclusively homosexual perhaps does actually count as a new thing

She was born in Brixton, sadly. She's a cappuccino anyway

Bond could work as non-white, but he couldn't work as a woman because he's inherently a chauvinistic womanizer.

Is her actor trans or something?

A dog can be born in a stable, etc.

Repatriate her.

Well it wouldn't be James Bond then.

No
What the fuck makes you assume that

well it looks a bit tranny.

Bond is a dinosaur. It's what his character is and always was. What tham neat changed over the years, but he still always was a dinosaur.

60s/70s Bond was like someone out of the 40s/50s, for example. He's always behind the times as far as attitudes goes, without being an asshole about it. That's a theme that comes out a lot in his movies. His bosses know he's effective, but a political/publicity nightmare. Women find his old timey attitude to be manly compared to the present day men (be it in any decade).

It's too soon to Pearl as James Bond. A white woman, a gay dude, a black dude? Sure, that could work. A trans, non-binary (or whatever), etc. is too soon.

>sky

ALL IS LOST

when did they change that?

What hobbies or interests haven't been destroyed by SJWs yet?

Not long after the first Cuckrising.

Would rather have Andrew Garfield then any of those. Sry for the bad pic its the JUST one I saved.

>If I tell all these crazy women that they are right, and discount my own dignity to near nil, then maybe one of them will touch my dick long enough to call me a rapist and ruin my life
>ill still call myself a proud feminist!

20 year old sheltered SJW faggot who "knows more about life than you do!" everyone.

Ages ago tbm senpai

>mfw nobody will get this reference

Damn am I glad I dropped that show.

>mfw nobody will get this reference

they changed those two like last year, i think.

That's the joke desu famalam whoooa Black Betty famalam whoooa Black Betty famalam

you've got spunk kid, i like that!

why is it a problem if bond is a white man

i mean i know of course the fair response is why is it a problem if he isn't

but couldn't they just cast who ever the fuck they like as the lead in an original spy flick? is that impossible?

is it so fucking terrible that bond stays a white british man, like his character has literally always been?

Idris Elba did that in Bastille Day, it's how it got him in the 'running' for Bond.

I'd prefer to have a Middle Easterner/Indian/Pakistani as Bond before a black guy, however.

>Ignore it and it'll go away :^)

Everything white must be challenged. Bond has been on screen as a white male patriarchal figure for the last 50 years. He must be stopped.

Pedo James Bond when?

Who wouldn't like to play James Bond?

Anyway, she's well aware that she'd never get the role. But it's nice to dream about.

smacks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
steals
SO U BE SAYIN
gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
eats a skittle
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
licks teeth then smacks lips
AYYOO U BE SAYIN
does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
opens up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
WE WUZ
dindu nuffins
FINNA WE WUZ
sucks air through teeth
AYYYOOO HOL UP WE WUZ
pulls up sagging pants
SO WE WUZ
instinctively looks around for the police
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
faints and then gets up repeatedly
SOM FINNA
scopes dem titties
SO WE WUZ
shouts at movie theater screen
SOM FINNA
chucks spear
AYYOOO SOM FINNA
sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
strokes welfare check pensively
WE WUZ
throws up gang sign
SOM FINNA
swings from basket ball hoop
WE WUZ
grabs dick and shuffles left and right
SOM FINNA
participates in drive by shooting
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
converts to islam
U SAYIN WE WUZ
repeated world star yelling in background
SOM FINNA
sells crack
JAMES BOND N SHIIIET evolves from primate

Im fuckind dead kekkkk

Don't Sony produce Bond films. Literally anything could happen under their watch.

It's probably one of their biggest earners so I doubt they'd want to fuck around with the formula.

Why isn't Dan Stevens the new Bond? He's the best candidate.