He imagines surviving a catastrophe with a girl who he protects and comforts until things get better...

>he imagines surviving a catastrophe with a girl who he protects and comforts until things get better, developing an inseparable bond

I imagine barely surviving my master's asphyxiation play as he comes deep inside me, then being whipped for it since I didn't grip his cock tight enough with my sphincter muscles.

>he imagines giving a rousing speech in front of a enormous crowd, gaining the trust of his country and leading them into greatness

Actually imagining society collapsing and I become a slave master selling the remaining humans to settlements that need them. Of course, I keep the qts all to myself.

Is this collective image of Sup Forumstards?

>he imagined taking a call in front of his classmates in which he starts speaking fluently in some foreign language making his classmates curious

fuck...

It's funny because it's true

>He imagines about The Peruvian:
During his childhood, he is introduced to the world of successful business from his parents, never having the need to use force to survive.
>He is neat and attends all his classes, he is intelligent, and creative.

>The expression "Peruvian" comes from the Latin "Civilizadus homo sapiens sapiens sapiens" which translates directly to "intelligent, human, and neat person".

>You will wonder: How can one identify this marvelous creature?
In reality it's very simple, here are some of its characteristics:
>1 - They have clear and pleasant skin.
>2 - They are good looking and attractive.
>3 - They are the tallest race in human history.
>4 - They enjoy perfectly symmetrical bone structures, it is impressive.
>5 - They have highly developed glutes.
>6 - They have solid necks, wide, long, and strong.
>7 - Straight and delicate noses that would make any Greek sculptor jealous.
>8 - Their ears are designed to have the best acoustic capability.
>9 - They have blue eyes and are well formed.
>10 - They have an unbeatable facial aesthetic, the faces of gods.

>he imagined his reply would get many (You)s with people calling him "based" and posting laugh.gif

I imagine this everytime I go outside.

I imagine spreading leftist ideas which anger my people I get killed for it. But my spirit resurrects and I become a holy symbol.

Yeshua, pls

DELET

>you protect her from death
>chad makes her puss wet

this

>he thought the "clever" joke he made in the beginning of a new thread would get 30+ (You)s and ultimately get memorialised by a screencap that would end up getting posted on the board for years to come

fuk u

guilty of all this

No, I mostly imagine rape and rape related situations.

How fucking sad is it that this shit is the only one that gets me

do monos really fantasize mundane things like that? lmao

>he imagines ripping a guitar solo in front of a crowd despite not knowing how to play guitar but is confident the ability will just "come to him" in a time of desperation

>he dreams of simple sweat release of death

sweat?

>he imagines fighting to death against an horde of evil enemies that want to capture his beloved girl and to be nursed from her, randomly catching her blushing while cleaning his manly body

>he imagines stopping time and doing lewd things to all the qts
hhnnnnnnggggggg Sue you were a hot mama!!!

kys rape fetishist

unironically imagined this today because i watched the blue lagoon yesterday

This is the exact copy of the similar threads on /r9k/ with the considerable exception that Americans are self-aware here and are not posting any "he imagines himself saving her from the school shooter" shit that usually makes for so much of these threads because they know they'd be bantered into oblivion
You can't make this shit up

fug

I had a dream once where my ship sunk and I was there with this girl I liked in school and we had no food so I had to eat her but then I found an island and felt bad so I made a realdoll out of coconuts and leaves and her bones

I'd have to reconsider any possible trips to Vietnam now.

>he imagined himself being happy

>he thought things would get better after school

>He let his mother talk him out of dropping out

If I could go back in time I'd beat my mother and then kick my own ass for listening to her.

>he imagines dying for someone because it would be a socially acceptable way to end his own life

>mfw reading this thread

>not fantasizing about the shooter giving you the sweet release of death

you got me.

im going to hit the bottom hard.

Thats ok, harness that.
Join the Police or Military. We all have to decide and make sacrifices. You can at least gamble high.

the police here is a joke.
and we are never going to fight a war ever.
anyways im considering the military option.

I don't have the self-esteem to even imagine that sort of shit.