Better Call Saul season 3

>92 on metacritic

Who /hyped/ here? Will kim's foot game be on point?

metacritic.com/tv/better-call-saul/season-3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-h4h5jupvzE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how long untill i can download it

>Nothing happens: season 3

18 hours

>oh hehe you just got russtled by my master plan of recording you being a cunt.
>the blunde is going to leave this guy and then the black cunt is going to offer this cunt to be his lawyer in criminal activity then he changed name and the criminal part aka good part finally starts

can't wait until this kino begins again

reddit

the only way for you to know if someone is from reddit is by browsing reddit yourself

well, i do

Does her shoe ever come off?

i can recall her taking them off once when she was in the basement doing work. i dont know if you see feet cause i dont care for feet.

There is a scene where jimbo paints her toenails. First season.

Season 2 Recap for anybody who needs it.

youtu.be/-h4h5jupvzE

I love Kim, it's so rare to see a well written female character.

any kim lewds?

No, she's pure.

it's literally a meme show, taylor made for reddit

>taylor made

you are clearly spending too much time on Sup Forums

Looking forward to it. Hoping there are some bigger changes and that the Mike plot line actually has something to do with Jimmy's. Also, I hope there's some good flashback scenes coming up. I love getting more glimpses into why Chuck hates his brother so much.

>Who /hyped/ here?
me

i thought it was 15th april the new season starts

i cant wait now
that's the best part

This and Fargo is the best TV that is going to happen. Everything during the Fall was shit.

Just finished Breaking Bad. Is this really worth getting into? I'd kill for more Breaking Bad but I can't help but think a show bases on a comic relief character with 0 substance is a bad idea.

WHO GONNA KEK CHUCK THIS SEASON???

WILL THIS BE HIS LAST???

It's better than Breaking Bad.

>Took 8 episodes of filler for them to say this

This is the closest you are going to get to more breaking bad so you're stupid if you don't get into it if you want to kill for more.

It's a shame Louis CK memes died out.

WE SAUL NAO

It's not some dumb comedy show if that's what you're afraid of. It's shot pretty much the same as BrBa was and has a similar vibe in a lot of ways. It's definitely not as intense or violent. But it does deal with similar themes. Jimmy makes for a solid lead. He's just a goofy and light-hearted guy, not comic relief.

Just give it a shot is all I can say. Don't expect anything quite as crazy as BrBa. But if you genuinely enjoyed that show and didn't just watch for the memes and the hype then you should enjoy this as well.

It's been a while since I've watched Breaking Bad, but as far as I can remember, Gus and Saul had never met—Saul just knew about Gus second-hand through Mike.

Are the Mike and Saul storylines ever going to cross again?

>Gus and Saul had never met
Was that ever said?

how is mike still alive in better call saul?

I just watched the scene again to make sure. Saul said that he had no idea what Gus's name was. He said "I know a guy who knows a guy... who knows a guy", implying that they didn't have any direct contact. I suppose he could have been lying to Walt, but I don't know why he would.

stop

Why does everyone call him Jimmy?

Will this season go cape-kino like BB with meme badass scenes randomly thrown out, or will it keep going full kino?

Well I highly doubt Jimmy will have any BB-tier badass scenes.

Who knows what effect Gus will have on Mike though.

Am i going to see Kims ass this season???

I'm nodding off already

Breaking Bad was good for the first 2 seasons and then went completely garbage

so many swear words
you dont give a fuck do you?

they teased hermanos in some advert clip few months back

i skipped all the scenes with skyler and i liked them all from what i remember

Yeah but it's going to be a Mike thing

sounds like you would

I put the two seasons of this show on at night while lying in bed and I watched it all the way through waiting/expecting something to happen, and literally nothing fucking happened

It's like I laid there watching people talk for two seasons with no follow up or conclusion to anything, even though "anything" constitutes for fucking nothing

Well you should probably try Breaking Bad then - it's got plenty of badass moments with badass dialogue from badass characters.

I am hype.

wrong, it was great the entire way through

I hope they add a talking dog character to the cast.

I'll be watching. Curious to see how jimmy is gonna get out of going to jail for crossing chuck

pleb

Fuck Kim. I just want a show about Saul defending people in absurd situations. She drags the entire show to a halt

she takes them off in one scene where she puts on a foot massager or something

More like fuck Mike. I don't care for his trivial boring dogshit filler storyline at all.

His episode was good though

Is this show good?

I was a huge fan of BrBa but I saw the first episode of this and wasn't impressed

Should I give it another go?

Just go back to watching capeshit on Jewflix

Am I the only one who fast forwards though Saul just to get to the Mike parts?

Is Jimmy ever going finally fuck Kim's footpussy?

Does something actually happen this season?

Does the lawyer guy still try to do lawyer things?

thanks bruh

>complains about how the last season of BB was focused mostly on ebin shootouts and explosions instead of witty character interactions
>BCS is full of witty character interactions
>complains about BCS's lack of ebin shootouts and explosions

You miserable fucks make me sick

>>BCS is full of witty character interactions
where?

Is Jimmy the absolute madman?