What are your thoughts on Canada's PM, Justin Trudeau?

What are your thoughts on Canada's PM, Justin Trudeau?
I want to be informed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ELy_MdDw3o
statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-som/l01/cst01/demo10a-eng.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HE'S

He's handsome.

current year

All I know about him is this.
He's some kind of liberal who justifies everything with CURRENT YEAR

I suspect he could be a rastafari, the original christian church.

cuck.

He's doing all right so far. Better than the last one.

Criminal and terrorist

Canadians elected a barbie straight from jimmy global's toy box.

It is my impression as well that it is in fact the current year

Honestly he isn't that bad. He's pissed off the reactionary retards here by doing small symbolic humanitarian gestures, but he has untangled us to some degree from the middle east except in a limited humanitarian role. I would be happier if he worked on ditching "free trade" agreements, but is pro-"free trade". Tl;dr he's better than the tard who he proceeded but I wouldn't vote for him.

Go kill yourself.
Changed are anthems to be gender neutral.
Declined international help when the Richest city in Canada burn to the ground to Hire Black Fire Fighters with no gear. (Which btw went on strike before doing anything and are still Illegally in the country)
Sold all are Gold reserves.

Your a idiot go smoke your joint.

Honestly, he's a bit of a boob. He handled the Alberta fire terribly and tried to flood the country with rapefugees. Some people give him shit for the dollar and all the gold that was sold but that was on the decline already so it's not like he could of done anything about it. I just wish he'd shut up about diversity and what year it is for 30 seconds and address them.

He frivolously spends money we don't have
He cares about feels more than logic

Fucking 2.65 billion given to Africa so they can fix their climate

ride out and meet them

>DUDE

the only PM in the world that can recite PI to the 19th decibel

youtube.com/watch?v=8ELy_MdDw3o

He's proof that women are at least as shallow as men. He's hot, and that's why women vote for him. If he and Trump swapped policies, women would still vote for him.

I actually think he's one of the best politicians of our time.

Think about it for a moment. Forget what it means to do a good job or to do the right thing. What is politics really about? Getting elected and getting re-elected, right?

So look at Weedman. He has figured out EXACTLY what the Canadian people want.

>Feminism
>Equality
>Racial diversity
>Progression
>Social services
>Reducing military spending (who needs it when big bro takes care of us?)
>Acceptance of all sexualities
>Cool, young, hip
>Nice hair

Canadians are so far up their own asses. There is such a tremendous feeling of arrogance and superiority amongst the general population. The entire fucking country is virtue signalling how great and liberal we are by electing this scum.

Not to mention the fact that he's bringing in as many immigrants as he can, because immigrants vote liberal.

He's the perfect politician. Who gives a shit what he really believes or thinks? He understands how to get elected, and that is all that matters.

He's killing our healthcare system and using our pensions to fund roads when that is not a federal responsibility. Just like employment insurance before. And temporary foreign workers. And free trade and globalism and bank bail ins and C-51

lol retard

He will not be forgotten on the day of the rope

Its just another millenial cuck

I'd fuck him tbhqfhwy famz

C U C K
U
C
K

Who Justin Trudeau ?

The perfect face for a political party to climb back to relevance - and it worked wonders

>Fort Mac is the richest city in Canada cause 'muh oil'

Newfies pls leave

This is true, but lots of immigrants also vote Conservative since they come from non-Western, traditional countries

Its literally in the OP.

Cuckeau out, Zündel in!

Justin, please...

I'd vote for this if it had good new ideas. You moron. Trudeau already looks like this anyways and sounds like one

DUDE

I can go outside without fearing for my life. Can you say the same in your country?

hes a fag who goes to fag parades

>This is true, but lots of immigrants also vote Conservative since they come from non-Western, traditional countries

They will vote for whatever gives them the most benefits. This is the same thing that happens in the US, Mexicans will vote Democrat just to gain more benefits

In short, he embodies a high school social studies textbook (multiculturalism, tolerance, progressivism).

He's pro refugee, oversteps federal responsibility so he'll never have my vote. More refugees with social policies will be a disaster if he's elected for a second term. He's a feel-good candidate that Canadians can feel superior talking about because now we're oh so liberal.

>he eats the vaginal jew

>This is true, but lots of immigrants also vote Conservative since they come from non-Western, traditional countries

That does seem plausible, but in my experience working with mostly immigrants (Filipino and Indian; I manage a factory), they all vote liberal because they think it will allow them to more easily relocate additional family members here.

Anecdotal, yeah, but I think it's probably true for a majority.

Yeah, I can actually shoot back if someone shoots me.

he's everything Sup Forums is not.

Handsome, sexy, ladies man, successful, intelligent, funny, charming, rich, wealthy, powerful, leader, alpha male.

I could go on.

Pic related.

Oh and most importantly, he's hung like a fucking stallion

Wonderful argument!
So compelling and informative.
Now go some your dope, hoop head.

The summer of soccer moms

>inb4 Sup Forums is absolutely triggered

Hes not that bad desu

>American is better than Canada because in America I can carry my gun for when people shoot at me
son, up here no one shoots at you

ur still in your moms basement

>>Fort Mac is the richest city in Canada cause 'muh oil'
>Newfies pls leave
The GDP/C of Fort Mac is something like 120,000.

He had billions for Syrians but would match donated funds to the Red Cross.

>charming
>ladies man

Some yes, some no

Our immigration system is geared more towards people who can stand on their own, but as pointed out there is an immigrant working class who want to bring their families over, or are easily swayed by Liberal pro-immigrant propaganda, and vote red

Anecdotally, I've met a number of immigrants (or children of) who support the Conservatives cause they come from religious (Christian, Sikh, Confucian) or rich households

It goes both ways, but try telling Sup Forums things aren't black and white...

The only reason Justin won is because Canada is overrun by women. Women is the majority in Canada. I'm one of them but I did not vote for Justin.

No the federal government is on the hook for damages that exceed a certain dollar value per person

i dont care. hes a tool.

>Honestly he isn't that bad...
looney getting rekt compared to usd

massive ghost towns forming in calgary and edmonton

housing bubble cause honeownership to fall to all time low

yea sure 'not that bad'

cucked by china

he charmed your wife in 1.2 seconds. she was telling u to fuck off lol

At least you're allowed to win elections after you started with the liberals as one party in 1867 and never really left them. Oh and brought in one million jobs by way of immigrants and TFWs

>better
Well, the original post said nothing about being better, don't hurt yourself moving that goal post.

>No the federal government is on the hook for damages that exceed a certain dollar value per person

The federal government pays some of the amount after the provincial government pays out first.

All he did to go above the legally required minimum amount of money was to match donations. He actively turned away offers of help from other nations to import niggers that had no fire fighting training so he could get a photo op.

>There is such a tremendous feeling of arrogance and superiority amongst the general population.
Until we put you faggots in your place.

Another reason why the rest of the francophone world are deeply embarrassed by the Quebecois.

t. Cajun

Forgot source. Here it is.

statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-som/l01/cst01/demo10a-eng.htm

He is god awful and I hope he gets assassinated. I'm glad Obama isn't as bad as him. The ultimate cuckathon ._.

Nice pink house. Oops it's white now because you had us burn it down

He seems hellbent on turning Canada into New Syria desu. He's just a leftist cuck who doesn't have the nuts to do what's right for his country and people. In short he's just like any modern leader.

Based Trump will lead the world out of this cuckery.

He wants to be friends with the entire world. He's not there yet, but he gets closer each and every day.

Like everything in politics, it works until it doesn't.

One day they stand in front of a crowd and the old magic just doesn't work anymore.

We're going to drag you into a recession and you're going to suffer for it.

Kek. He only really has the look. Even before he got into politics, when he was known as "Pierre Trudeau's spoiled kid" and people here (in Québec, at least) knew he was a fucking moron living off the wealth and name of his father.

>us
you would be overrun by moose if we didnt protect you faggots on the reg

It was the brits actually, if you read true historical sources it was British Marines from a welsh regiment.
You fags steal even that from them, they really should just nuke you.

This video is all you need to see
youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE

M O N T R E A L ?
O
N
T
R
E
A
L
?

Nice quads

We have yet to lose a war. You have pretty much yet to win a few out of hundreds
>us
>implying i didnt know that or was wrong

As opposed to Harper who was an "economic genius"

He and his father are proof that Canadians are retarded and cucked beyond reason. It still amazes me that leaves don't care at all about the history and crazy ideology of this family.

He's obsessed with appearances. That's his only interest as PM. He'll let others dictate what he does so long as he comes out looking good in the end. When he's not being told to tow an ideological line, he makes colossal mistakes. The poor management of that wildfire is him acting alone.

you have yet to fight a war...cucks

based leaf opening my eyes

>50.4% female
>overrun

My gaydar is going off the charts when I see him.

I open eyes while my Prime Minister opens vaginas

>As opposed to Harper who was an "economic genius"
From 2006 when he took power till Ontario forgot how bad the Liberals are what happened to the GDP?

we have a higher ratio than that guess its over fellas time to #shill4hill

Yeah we're not Babylon like you but how can you sound so uneducated and retarded? Listen to yourself. You can't possibly think that makes any sense even to a potato. We were in the wars before your false flag lazy asses were. The whole world is fucked so I wouldn't worry about it

Gaydar is a chick word.

Figures a Swede would use it.

Ok soccer mom. Where are my orange slices.

>we were in wars
>20k strong
lel

Foreigner living temporarily in Canada here.

I don't know what Trudeau actually does. As far as I can tell most of his time is spent on photo ops and releasing statements of condolence after national tragedies.

He got booed at the Calgary Stampede and the media is portraying it as if the crowd adored him.

If you reject your leaders, you adore them.

He does his makeup more tastefully than THAT.

Exactly. That's why you should trust me.

Technically, women won. Women had higher voter turnout in 2015 I believe.

He hasn't done anything to inconvenience me yet. I don't care for his public speaking voice but no specific complaints. And he did set a timeline for legal weed (next spring) which i didn't expect.

The only flagrantly dumb thing so far is his insistence on choosing an exactly 50/50 male female cabinet. I don't like affirmative action.

We have ten times less people than you. Per capita losses we are best in world. Isis said they were scared of us. Nazis said they were scared of us. You helped nazis create israel you faggot

He's a pompous selfie queen.

THE KEK IN THE NORTH!