African American speed skater Shani Davis BOYCOTTS the Winter Olympic opening ceremony in 'race row' as luger Erin...

>African American speed skater Shani Davis BOYCOTTS the Winter Olympic opening ceremony in 'race row' as luger Erin Hamlin leads out Team USA
>Davis was angry after he lost a coin toss to Hamlin, a four time Olympian who won a bronze at Sochi 2014
>He is a five-time Olympian and has won two gold medals and two silver medals but did not attend ceremony
>Skating team confirmed Davis had not attended but would have been there had he been carrying the flag
>Hamlin has tweeted she was 'beyond grateful' to lead Team USA into the stadium for the opening ceremony
>The opening ceremony of the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea was a spectacular event
>It kicked of Friday with an impressive display featuring child performers, huge puppets, dazzling light displays and thousands of dancers with a theme of peace and Korean unity
>Inside the area 30,000 people, including a 200-strong North Korean cheerleading squad, watched the display in -3C temperatures, and were encouraged to bang drums to keep warm
>Vice President Mike Pence watched the event sat just a row away from Kim Yo Jong, sister of North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5372069/Skater-Shani-Davis-boycotts-olympic-opening-race-row.html

>beaten by a woman
>so triggered you leave crying
lmao what a faggot

selfish bastard

American niggers are so fucking annoying.
I'd hate to share my country with these permabutthurt scum.

Even BR niggers would be better.

B-But it’s “Black History Month”!

I’d be mad too if some meme woman skater gets a chance over one of the best 1500m skaters of all time.

Boycott the race too, really stick it to the man

this, but Davis is being an ass and just making things worse. his absence isn't a protest but a tantrum

Those damn racist coins, disgraceful.

>getting this butthurt over a cointoss

Yeah, you'd think American athletes are all accustomed to winning through a cointoss.

there's no law on who carries the flag, they picked a man and a woman and threw a coin, could have gone either way

his tantrum is beyond petty and childish, wouldn't be surprised if he blamed racism too lmao

Woman vs. nigger

Whoever loses, lefties will cry in the end.

Just for a second I forgot this wasn’t Sup Forums …

I don't see what this has to do with race. Seriously, why is it a "race-row"? It's just a guy salty he didnt get picked. Is it because he's black and she's white??

sjws are all on the woman's side. i've not seen any support for davis

>coins be raycis cuh dey be made by dee white mayn

>a fucking pouting nigger

Are you implying Sup Forums doesnt already belong to Sup Forums anyway?

FUCK THIS UPPITY NIGGER

Sup Forums has been more damaging to this site than Sup Forums desu, and Sup Forums are massive cunts

>Shani Davis
This can't be real. This would be sponsorship suicide to be seen as such a dick.

>ooga booga i lost the coin flip?! me no attend opening!!

>>Davis was angry after he lost a coin toss to Hamlin

It's a damned if you do damned if you don't moment in this country really. If they had gone with Davis then everyone would have gone with the typical "why does the Olympics hate women" approach. Instead we get "the Olympics are racist."

Slavery was the worst mistake in history.

>inb4 he kneels on the podium

I'd be pissed if I lost out on a coinflip

But I sure as fuck wouldn't tweet out #BlackHistoryMonth when it has absolutely nothing to do with it.

>it's another Sup Forums makes a thinly-veiled Sup Forums thread to shit on black people episode

I bet that coin had a slaveholder on it. How isn't that racist?

this.

what a fucking whining baby

this

Yeah, we should all botcott whities

It is a tad embarrassing, isn't it?

Let's hope he breaks his leg during trainings

2018 is black history year. Fucker should be sent home for spitting the dummy out, no doubt pulls the race card after losing a coin toss

He's black and it's black history month so he gets a pass and gets vindicated in the end.

I'm getting real tired of dealing with nigger bullshit

everyone is. they've chimped out about so much stupid and meaningless shit that blacks protesting anything has lost all power

Fucking racist coins. When will they stop?

This
What a bitch

Does anyone in Us have the app on now? Of course they aren't showing anything live. It goes from stronk woman propaganda, to gay rights and how evil russia is, to kangz. nonstop. Coverage in europe was so much better. They turn it not only into a soap opera, but ultra-pc vomit bullshit rather than just show the fucking events.

So what is he saying, that the coin was rigged?

Or does he consider a 50:50 coin toss to be racist?
Does he want special treatment?

This is what happens when you give them affirmative action. Then they want that special privilege everywhere.

look at the comments on his Twitter.
99% are people telling him he's a big selfish babby

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

This negroe thinks that he deserves special privilege to carry the US flag because it's some special month. Six months ago he would've tweeted his support to kneel for it. You really can't win with blacks. Always the victim.

>damaging
lmao confirmed for redditor who can't handle the bants

What’s the right one actually? A nigger brain? A walnut?

>Does he want special treatment?
who are you to deny the return of the kang?

This is no different than the high school drama kids getting asshurt over the Esmeralda casting and getting the entire play shut down.

what an unprofessional prick desu
should be booted from the team

>Just for a second I forgot this wasn’t Sup Forums …
Dude al Sup Forums is Sup Forums now

>this worldwide telecast event that is one of the biggest international stages on the globe is no different from some noname high school nobody's heard of in bumfuck nowhere that nobody cares about

Yes. This is at all comparable and you're not just telegraphing how fucking astronomically stretched whatever point you think you're making really is.

I live like 5 min from Erin Hamlin's home town, people have been calling in on our local radio station all morning to talk about how disgusted they are by this. Also Erin showed up to a local college hockey (might have been AHL) game a few years back and the whole stadium got up and clapped for her.

CTE brain from a handegg player
so yes, probably a nigger brain

>coddled black person who lives in a perpetual safe space doesn’t get what they want so takes their ball and goes home

shocking that a leaf can’t make such a simple connection

this
he is a disgrace to our country

>implying I even knew what you were talking about
Why the fuck do you think anyone on Sup Forums knows what's happening in your high school?

Why do american need to inject race in everything?
grow up

>why do African-"""Americans""" need to inject race into everything

fixed

>African American
unclear how this bit's relevant

the winter Olympics are based because they are white and asian (like anything successful on earth)

but only your country cares about 1500m skating

its ironically a black NFL players brain

that guy didnt think his post through

it's relevant because he implied on Twitter that he lost the coin toss because he's black

its always relevant here, that is just one of the many gifts of diversity

>athlete who wins medals for the yanks

>amerimutts flags still chimp out

you fags dont deserve him or any of the medals

fuck you,usa

I guess it must seem weird to a country that has fully completed the process of injecting foreign races into themselves.

oh was he born in argentina?