Sup Forums logic thread

>whites are superior, so they should exterminate all the inferior races and rule the world
>JEWS RULE THE WORLD AND WANT TO EXTERMINATE THE WHITE RACE, THEY ARE THE UTMOST EVIL

>I wish I could live in the Third Reich
>MUH SURVEILLANCE, MUH BOOT LICKERS, MUH TAXES

>I'm white and I deserve a white collar job, I won't do nigger tier jobs
>MEXICANS ARE STEALING OUR JOBS GUISE

>women are soulless non human creatures and should be treated as such
>TFW NO GF TFW REACHING WIZARDHOOD

>niggers are savage creatures, they love violence and chaos
>FUCK YEAH THE COP BLOW A HOLE ON THAT NIGGER HEAD USA USA USA USA USA

Let's make more.

>inb4 Sup Forums isn't one person

You need a ban my white friend, shitting up the catalog with your stupid ass threads.

Crashing this thread with no survivors

he actually cant refute it hahahaha this is gold holy shit hahaha
quick better ban anyone who points out the flaws in Sup Forums's logic hahaha

>be australian
>request ban for somebody else

New one, thank you!

>degeneracy is destroying the nuclear family!! race mixing is evil and should be banned!!

>TFW NO TRAP GF TO CREAMPIE IN AND SUCK HER DICK TFW NO QT NIPPON GF I WANT TO HAVE 5000 HAPA CHILDREN ASIANS ARE ARYANS GUYS

Don't forget about

>it was allies that caused death of jews, not nazis, holocaust isn't real
>I wish I could live in the Hitler's times to help him kill all the jews

>don't blame me for the actions of my ancestors. I didn't colonize, enslave, or genocide anyone

>HAHAHA WHITES INVENTED EVERYTHING. WE ARE THE BEST. NIGGERS BTFO! WE BUILT THE WORLD

>whites ... they should exterminate all the inferior races

this is what the left actually believes

>gays are disgusting, those degenerates should get gassed
>LOOK WHAT MUSLIMS ARE DOING TO GAYS THEY ARE LITERALLY KILLING THEM

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I think pol is 80% trolls and baiters, 15% true believers and 5% polandball/spurdo/rare flag collectors.

antifa argie strikes again

>Hitler only killed jews, he wanted to protect all whites and Europe!
>kills more poles than jews and destroys more of Europe than anything

you're right, Sup Forums is all about banning!

>Sup Forums strawman

fixed for you, nigger

I actually agree, it's fucking stupid. I would like to hear why Sup Forums expects a gf, when they think women are objects. I know for a fact no one is going to reply to this because their hypocrites at every turn.

>non whites need to stop acting like victims and blaming the white man!

>HOLY SHIT. WHITE GENOCIDE. WE ARE DYING OUT. ITS THE KIKES FAULT

You have created numerous false equivalencies.

When Sup Forums complains about jews and says whites should rule, it's based in real world results that show when the world is run by white people we experience development in all levels of civilization and when jews run it we see widespread social decay.

The Third Reich has been demonized for decades to justify American occupation of Europe. In reality, people who actually lived there agreed that they had a government that looked after them and gave them pride in their people and culture. They weren't paying taxes so the state could fund the destruction of the middle and lower classed socially and economically.

When we complain about Mexicans, It's out of solidarity with whites who DO want those jobs, as well as the negative effect they have on America socially and politically.

When we cheer for the death of a chimp, it's because a violent criminal is getting what they deserve. Random innocents on the other hand don't deserve violence, though blacks often give it to them.

this is my favorite one

>LOL LOW IQ NIGGERS WHITES ARE THE MASTER RACE
>Asians and Jews have higher IQ? IQ doesn't matter you retard.

>Random innocents on the other hand don't deserve violence,

I thought about responding with a meme but instead i'll ask you this:

Why do you think genocide and killings of innocents by Nazi Germany is justified? They didn't kill any globalist jews, they just took the ordinary folk and massacred them.

holy shit my fellow latbro, u just BTFO pol
with no survivors

>Nigs say muh dick as their only defense because they're retarded
>HAHHAHAHA LOOK AT JEW DICKS AND TINY JAP DICKS OURS ARE SUPERIOR

>random innocents don't deserve violence
that's exactly why you cheered on Dylann Roofie, right?

about IQ Asian Sup Forums generally resorted to "MUH DICK!" just like nigger

>Sup Forums is one person
SAGE

hy/pol/crites btfo again

>whites are superior, so they should exterminate all the inferior races and rule the world

No one says that. Post disregarded.

>argentina

topkek

>whites are the superior race

so why are they being controlled by jews?

>JIDF detected

>no one says that
you sure fella?

>No one says that.
Lol rly?

"Shut up you fucking kike, we will serve you another shoah, go search for your family in the ashtray xDDD unhappymerchant.jpg"

>race-mixing is degenerate, coalburners should be shunned and despised along with their nigger spawns
>tfw no asian gf ;_;

There is too much that's questionable - the "coincidence" that all death camps were in Skioviet territory, the various logistic impossibilities, the way that various "facts" are proven wrong when investigated, and the way that western governments are so invested in the narrative that questioning it is illegal in many countries - for me to actually believe in anything like a widespread Holocaust.

I don't know who or what that is.

>i ask him about why killing innocents is justified
>he tells me about le "coincidence" behind the death camps

to make your stormfag brain work straight, what about the innocent non-jews massacred by the nazis? was this justified?

>Jews have high IQ

You've eaten your own shit, rabbi. Only ashkenazi break the triple digits and they're a minority in the world of big noses.

Not to mention that there are no IQ statistics on white Germanics, or anything that isn't tainted by 3rd world shitskins, much like yourself.

>stormfag

Stereotypical JIDF faggotry. Into the oven you go, Schlomo.

>break the triple digits
that's not even high though
t. 145 iq nignog reporting in

Jews are a parasite race that can't maintain their own civilization. Even after they got their own state they still have to use their diasporic cousins to control the US and get their way.

Right wing dictatorships are absolutely better than left wing ones and so is libertarianism. Both opinions are found on Sup Forums to varying degrees.

No one on Sup Forums claims that all white people should be in white collar jobs.

Sup Forums is not /r9k/

Cops are perfectly justified in harshly cracking down on violent, unruly blacks.

I spoke on the Holocaust because you brought up globalist jews.

There are always casualties in a war. That's unfortunate, but that's reality. No conflict is able to totally minimize civilian casualties. I'm not going to condemn Germany when the Allies committed just as many atrocities (outside of the Holocaust meme).

>Sup Forums is one person
You're a legitimate retard lad.

Bump

>I hate immigrants because they leech welfare and contribute nothing to society
>TFW WHEN VIRGIN NEET WHO HAS NOT LEFT HIS HOME IN 2 YEARS

see
>inb4 inb4 hurr durr
If you argument relies on attempting to invalidate a legitimate argument as would a child on a playground then odds are you're probably very stupid.