>not having at least 1 NHL team in every province
>only 7 teams in the NHL
>"""Canada's national sport"""

desu senpai florida should be gray

One of the orange states being North Carolina/Oklahoma/Oregon soon as well

Lacrosse is our national sport.

>damage control

What?

I just love how the states in gray voted for trump and orange with money didn’t (except Texas).
Feels good to have money and be educated.

liar

It actually is their summer national sport. That said their winter national sport is Ice Hockey.

>i've been on Sup Forums since 2017, the post

If you include all the professional minor league teams, the map would be completely orange.

Every shitty podunk town has a minor league team within driving distance, it really is the national pastime, you can see a live ballgame with professional athletes anywhere in the country.

Wisconsin went red as well. Though it's kind of a hard tossup because Wisconsin is one of the most fairweather states in this country. People here genuinely wanted Bernie over Hillary and Trump but when it ended up going to Hillary it was pretty much done deal that Trump was going to get the vote from most people. The few times that the Clintons have come to Wisconsin it has been lukewarm at best because they genuinely don't understand this state.

>what is Ohio
>what is Pennsylvania
>what is Wisconsin
>what is Michigan
>what is Missouri
>what is Florida
>what is Georgia
How can one post be so wrong?

why don't Southerners like baseball?

They do, but they like football more.

what does the minor league map look like?

those states represent like 80% of our population

Hmmmm I wonder why

Can’t point out the irrelevant flyover states if my life depended on it. I can name over 100 countries by geographical locations but these flyover states are too irrelevant.

>tfw Wisconsin would be Hockey if we had a NHL team
>tfw Wisconsin will never have a NHL team

This. Clinton fucked up bad in Wisconsin. Trump was here constantly while she never even set foot in the state. So on the news it would be, "here's Trump in Oshkosh promising to help people" and then it would jump to Hillary Clinton with some obese crying mexican illegal in California with her 6 crying obese goblin anchor babies. WTF did they expect to happen?

gr8 b8 m8

CHI

56%ers only like amateur athletics and root for just one conference.

Pains me to say it as a huge baseball fan who doesn’t care about furpuck at all but colorado should be listed as hockey on that map. I was one of three people in Denver hyped they made the wild card last year

not enough minorities for her to easily exploit because most of the minorities in this state are hmong and work on/own farms or are in general hard working.

Didn't Milwaukee turn a team down?

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

>I’m so smart I voted for this Jewish puppet instead of the other Jewish puppet!

Milwaukee is too close to Chiraq

So for work I go to Arkansas and Bama from time to time. the weirdest part is it’s filled with so many college football fans but I guarantee 95% couldn’t make it in any college.

fucking Bill Wirtz claimed milwaukee was part of the greater chicago area and fought tooth and nail to prevent the Pettits from bringing an NHL team to Milwaukee. The Bradley Center was built with the intention of getting an NHL team. Fuck Bill Wirtz in his cheap dead ass.

AAAAAAAAAAAND!

>voting
>not being a centrist
O I am a laffin

Not as far as I know but I could be wrong. I don't think the NHL would work out in Milwaukee honestly. Wisconsin is sandwiched between the blackhawks and the Wild so for the hoc fans in the state they have choices. Also Milwaukee has a Baseball and Basketball team and the majority of rich people in Milwaukee seem to only care about Basketball.

LOOOOOOOSSSSEEEEEE

>2 AAA affiliates
>AAA affiliate with a movie based on it
>reigning AAA champ
>AAA affiliate with highest attendance records
>top 10 US population
>lel no mlb for you goy, but I'll use you as a destination threat to extort new stadiums :^)
>just cheer for Le Barves or Walgreens :^)
fuck off already Manfred

Well I guess I got my answer from Fuck Wirtz eternally. I'd piss on his grave if I could.

all of this happened a decade or more before the Wild existed

The college football fans on Sup Forums is a big example. I highly doubt any of them went to their college. Not surprising considering it's full of SECtards and Cuckeyes and no one else as "regulars."

>voting
I agree voting is dumb, real change can only be enacted through bloodshed. And I don’t mean in an edgelord shoot up the school way, I mean in the sense that we separated from Britain via war and so has almost every regime change in human history

>being a centrist
Pic related

North Stars were still in Minneapolis though

Yeah just read post. I live three hours from Milwaukee so it can be hard for me to keep up with what's going on in that area. The Bradley center is literally perfect for a hoc team though. Hell the high school state playoffs are held in the Bradley center or at least they used to be when I was in High School.

You'll get the Rays soon.

t. portlel timber

Centrism is leftism in disguise.

he's got a boner for Montreal getting another team first

plus I'd feel dirty taking someone's team away from them

>moderate = centrist
this reeks of Sup Forums uniting in autism

This, fishhook theory. The far left are just centrist SJWs

In my idea for expansion the Rays relocate to Charlotte in around 5-10 years, Montreal and Portland get an expansion team and the Marlins relocate to Oklahoma City in 10-15 years.

Source?

Every time. And I'm actually pretty left-leaning. Bragging about being a centrist is being dishonest when all of your opinions criticize anything remotely right of center and deflect whenever a left opinion is pushed.

"We should only gas the bad ones" is actually the big brained correct answer

>Putting baseball teams in states with no population
It's like you don't know anything about the US.

If you look at which district went red or blue, you'll realize it's not state but smalltown vs city. California, New York and Texas all have massive metropolitan areas and rural areas. But with California and New York the metro areas are so massive it makes it basically unwinnable, while in Texas the metro areas aren't dense enough to win (at least yet). The always red Tennessee? Nashville and Memphis still blue. The real funny thin is borders though, state borders also have blue in very unblue states (dunno why).

I bet you sip soy when you take it up the ass

I bet your parents are cousins

It’s usually because there’s another major metro nearby just across the state line.
Indiana is about as red as a northern state gets, it only had four out of over 90 counties go blue. Marion (where Indianapolis is, makes sense), Monroe (where IU is, standard liberal college town), and two in northwest Indiana: St. Joseph County (Notre Dame, another large liberal university), and Lake county. Lake county is right next to chicago, so even though there isn’t a large Indiana city in/near it, it still serves as urban runoff from Illinois.

THE ABSOLUTE CITY OF CANADA

Ottawa's cup doesn't count, its a different franchise using the old name

the canadiens and oilers teams were insanely stacked to be fair

the more i learn about canada the more of a joke it becomes

is this because of the meme game the natives may have played?

top b8, many of those are top 10 in population

this post is educational in purpose

sens fan here, this is accurate

The largest indicator of voting habits was race and it wasn't even close. Regarding every single metric--income level, neighborhood, state, gender, previous voting habits, etc. it didn't matter. If you were white, you more than likely voted for Trump.

you just discovered that non whites vote democrat

So is hockey...

thank you for being honest

Can someone explain how Charlotte doesn't have an MLB team yet? The Knights' minor league stadium is always packed, that town loves baseball.

and the current Oilers have Connor fucking McDavid, and look how that's working out

city people voted for baseball

dumb rural fuUHtball fans are tearing this country down

Race was second largest indicator.
Self-reliance is the biggest.

>legal guns

What about them?

I thought it was fucking dogs with maple syrup as lube

fucking vermont

They both are you faggot, good job

>Lacrosse is our national sport.
well maybe if the First Nations didn't have you so cucked

There is one in all the relevent provinces. Maritimes and Saskathewan are garbage

Black people, especially in the South, own (legally or otherwise) thousands of guns and still voted for Clinton. Again, race was the biggest indicator.

they might get one with a relocation

>Washington

Was Sup Forums right??

>Alberta
>not garbage

Only the yellow and blue states are accurate. Pretty much the all the other states should be football, college football, or college basketball.

This is excluding football dingus

this desu

Michigan is not a fucking second tier basketball state

It goes professionally
Baseball
Football/Hockey depends where in michigan you're from
Basketball

I've lived in that state for 26 years I should know a thing or two

>football, college football, or college basketball

>Lacrosse is our national sport.
kek

Americans pay Canadians to play hockey for them.
Canadians pay Americans to play football and baseball for them.
Seems like a fair trade tbqh.

>Canadians pay Americans to play hockey for them

fixed

>fixed
It's mostly the other way around, so no, you fixed nothing you fool. All you did was loudly proclaim your own ignorance.

don't forget Gaudreau, Pacioretty (Americans) and Laine (Finn)
>Canadian team's star players aren't even Canadian

SEETHING

>Football or football

EXPANSION WHEN

seems legit

wtf I love city "people" now!