Anakin, you're breakin' my balls!

Anakin, you're breakin' my balls!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubedoubler.com/kMKA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

youtubedoubler.com/kMKA

No more pods, Padme.

I said no more pods, maybe you didn't hear, you been in the senate a long time. I don't race pods no more

Hey, Ani, if I was gonna break your balls, I'd tell you to go home and get your podracer.

Watch it Padme.

That is quite the, dare I even say it, daring synthesis OP

Haha, simply epic! Upvoted, friend!

Get this.. get this through your head you naboo motherfucker you, you're only in the senate because I MADE THAT POSSIBLE! I'm what counts out here not your FUCKING council meetings or your FUCKING PRESS CONFERENCES! AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON TV ANYHOW?

Jeez, Lucas really did go a bit too far I think.

>Are you an angel?
>What?
>An angel. I've heard the deep space pilots talk about them. They live on the moons of Iego, I think. They're the most beautiful creatures in the universe.
>You're a funny little boy. How do you know so much?
>You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

>I swear on my fuckin' mother, Anakin, you touch Padme again, you're DEAD!

How many times have I fucking told you, you don't talk business on the security hologram

Why don't you go fuck yourself, master Skywalker

What about the Droid attack on the Wookies?

It seems.. in your anger... you insulted her a little bit

Well she was a bit out of order herself

"As long as I can remember I always wanted to be a Jedi"

No more pod races, Padme

Memes aside that dialouge about angels was stupid as fuck. Lucas is a fucking hack.

Now this kid, this kid was great. They they used to call him The best star pilot in the galaxy and he was a good friend

We've had this thread so many times, all the good ones have been done, just let it go already

You gettin fuckin fresh?

this

To be fair yeah, I'm scrolling through here it's all the best jokes reposted. A couple of mine in here, even

WATCH IT LEIA

Yeah lets do something more fresh.

BANE?

lol yeah, one of my jokes is here too. Strange feeling to have something of yours reposted.

literally no OC in this thread. Just unfunny fucks who repeat other anons posts

>Anie where are the younglings?
>I killed the younglings
>what?!
>I killed the younglings
>those were the only younglings we had Anakin!

>"womp rats to riches" starts playing

Kekky

Oklahoma Kid. That's me. I'm the Oklahoma Kid. You fuckin' varmint! Dance. Dance. YAHOO, YA MOTHERFUCKER!

For a second I thought I was dead, but when I heard all the noise I knew they were force ghosts. Only force ghosts talked that way. If they had been wiseguys, I wouldn't have heard a thing. I would have been dead.

This kid was great. They used to call him Spitshine Anni, I swear to God! Now he'd make your DROIDS look like fuckin' mirrors, 'scuse my language. He was terrific, he was the best. He made a lot of credits too, ah salud, Anni.

A daring synthesis

kek I can totally picture him saying that

hot head detected

Finn, my arch nemesis

I don't get it. Why is Padme a mexican?

All right, so he got his legs and arm chopped off and the rest of his body hideously burned in a sea of molten lava, what is it, a big fuckin' deal?

you gettin' fuckin' fresh?

EY ANNI

WHAT'S RIGHT IS RIGHT

Interesting but still don't get it