Every man has his own destiny: the only imperative is to follow it, to accept it, no matter where it leads him

Every man has his own destiny: the only imperative is to follow it, to accept it, no matter where it leads him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9lkxK45IaE
youtube.com/watch?v=bkwp6P6W7Ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who /monkman/ here ?

based monkman.

Brains of vin diesel
brawn of the Rock
heart of sean bean
speed of paul Walker

the perfect machine

#monkmania

I couldn't agree more

I fucking hate that smug cunt Goldman but he really is a fucking beast. I hope Monkman and team are prepared

We can joke about MonkMan all we want but he is smarter than everyone on the board put togther

Everyone watching tonight?

you know it, can't wait for the return of the monk

Who's joking? Love for Monkman is sincere.

Is Monkman an autist?

>Latin-speaking expert on ancient Egypt by the age of eight

yes

Monkman and a rare few others are memorable as fuck every time I watch UC, but why does the presenter act like he knows everything when he's got the answer infront of him

thats fascinating desu

>mfw Monkman's on UC

Just hearing the guys name cracks me up.

That's Paxmans schtick. He does it with politicians to; acts like he could do their job better than them despite never being an MP.

He's basically Armond White but for UK politics. UC is just his political persona copy and pasted onto a gameshow setting.

youtube.com/watch?v=y9lkxK45IaE

Christ. Did his Dad get sacked and he had to stop going to Eaton?

Anyone catch this? Classic Monkman

youtube.com/watch?v=bkwp6P6W7Ew

Seagull>Monkman

Edinburgh should have won, best team in the tournament besides that choke at the start of their semi-final game.

Reminder Monkman beat Goldman already and UC usually follows match history.

Hope Goldman wins though

Rank this series' notable contestants.

In no particular order:

>Monkman
>Seagull
>Goldman
>Smith
>Johnson
>Rudd

Yeah but Edinburgh beat Monkman and Goldman beat Edinburgh

>tfw should have been on UC this year but some bitch stole my seat

He was too lightweight as a captain.

>to

Similar desu. Got into the live bit of qualifiers for my uni (16 from the original 180 doing the written test), got the highest score in the solo live bit (into the final 8) and then in the team round I got grouped with some guy who buzzed in with the wrong answer for almost every question leaving our team only answering about 1 or 2 sets of bonus questions in a half hour game. Still a bit miffed desu.

I won the group competition (my team with me captain) so naturally expected to be on the university team but they had already decided it or something. still not clear.

>babby's first egoism