>5. Liverpool
>3. United
>1. Every London club combined

Why are Londoners so bad at sports?

Smog

The country should split

because they're a bunch of southern shandy drinking cocoa shunters

I hate living in London but I'd probably off myself if i was from Manchester

This seems like such an odd commercial to me. Is it really just widely accepted that being a Londoner = being black?

>the Londoner is black

really makes you think

remember when london was english?

remember even when london was white?

why did you import all those "asians" and africans?

Based Gene Hunt

>mfw im an "Asian" in Bongland because im Pajeet
What do they call chinks there then if we call them asians here

Orientals.

still whiter than the majority if your cities

that sounds mighty gay

Well it's accurate. I assume you're categorised as "Ay-rab" in America.

What about the Olympics and nike should have done a video named nothing beats the british.

>I assume you're categorised as "Ay-rab" in America.
damn right lol.

enjoy your knife crime, moped thugs and multiculturalism

everyone in london is either poor and brown or white and rich, and it's not cool to be white and rich at the moment

You get all that in Manchester too.

>Remember when London was English
I don't think many in the UK do as a matter of fact.

And or Muslim. Its a proper shithole.

from someone whose only knowledge of England comes through Sup Forums and epl related soccer channels like AFTV, where do white Londoners who are kind of "hard" come from, like DT and such
what about old fucks like Claude

enjoy the same thing but with less money
at least live in one of the nice northern cities like york

DT just larps as a rude boy from London, he's from Luton. Claude lives in Essex. Traditionally all the hard white people come from South and East London whilst all the soft middle class types are in the North and West. Most White people moved out into the surrounding home counties though and commute in for work.

>Luton
isnt this where there was a literal mujahadeen cell was started or something?
>Essex
isnt that a pretty hard place, south east of london?

Yeah, Luton is also where Tommy Robinson is from. Essex is a county east of London but it's full of East Londoners who moved out of the city. There's also the other type of person there which you may know from shows like The Only Way Is Essex, they're a bit like our version of New Jersey guidos.

>Tommy Robinson
am i supposed to know who that is? assuming he isnt a footballer
>. There's also the other type of person there which you may know from shows like The Only Way Is Essex, they're a bit like our version of New Jersey guidos.
So like fake tan white people that act like total cunts / niggers?

Tommy Robinson was the founder and leader of EDL, they were a huge deal for awhile and now he does more media stuff, you've probably seen him before related to Infowars if you watch that type of thing.

Yes the Essex Girls wear lots of fake tan, bleach blonde hair, typically quite dumb and the Essex Boys are pretty similar but drive around in riced up cars blaring drum and bass.

>seen him before related to Infowars if you watch that type of thing.
im a brown guy from seattle who follows the EPL autisitcally so, not exactly into the Sup Forums scene but i see what you mean. didnt realize Luton was actually that 30 miles within london proper
I'm really sorry that shitty east coast guido culture has seeped into southeast london of all places

Luton is in Bedfordshire not London, Essex is a completely seperate county too, not London, although pretty much all of South East England is now one big commuter suburb of London in effect.

>although pretty much all of South East England is now one big commuter suburb of London in effect.
yeah thats what i figured, so people from Bedfordshire can claim to support Arsenal since they're in North London de facto but not north London proper?

Well nobody would ever claim that Bedfordshire is part of North London, but yes a lot of people there will probably support Arsenal or Tottenham, especially if they are a transplant to the area. People that's family have been there for generations will probably support Luton Town instead.

we are a disaster, we are becoming a 3rd world shithole

>especially if they are a transplant to the area.
makes sense, if you move to Luton for work or something why would you support shitters like Luton Town if you can marginally claim to be from the area that represents a mega massive club like Arsenal or Spurs