Daily reminder this actually happen

A man did a pass??

Man did a little pass, then a man did a slightly bigger pass

>three defenders covering the edge, watching as the ball sails over their heads

Enjoy your new head coach, Detroit.

i still dont get why three guys with NO MAN to mark just decide to let him go

They need to do it again next year and throw it to one of the open receivers

But it was a meme pass

number 55 should have popped foles, if not driven him into the pulling wentz. It was just fucking terrible d.

god damned scheme babbies.

They realized it was a trick play but they thought the trick was Clement running with the direct snap or the toss back to Burton trying to run around.

>Patriots tried this exact same play before and Timmy Broly dropped it like an asshole

Whoever 53 is on the Pats team fucked that play up.

Pederson is making football fun again with his playcalling style. Not an Eagles fan but I'm glad they won b/c I want more of this shit to catch on around the league.

My gosh, 32 also let a man go open. Who was the team that called the timeout? I think it was the Pats and they didn't get anything out it it seems

wait, so in am. football you can call a timeout even when you don't have the ball? interesting

Yeah, but you can't call back to back timeouts.

American here

Man i didn't know if i was gonna shit or piss my pants when this play was happening.

most teams do this trick shit, including the Patriots. Queue the Edelmanpass.webm

This made me laugh out loud in mcdonalds and all the subhuman looked at me

Tbhh famo,name me one team that did this on a 4&1 play in the superbowl

>Illegal Formation 53!
>Illegal Formation 53!
>HIKE!

I'm pretty sure based on his name that he plays basketball for Hogwarts.

Nope, he signaled his position to the refs ahead of time. The Pats do that shit all the time to fake out defenses.

>pats “fan” is canada is this assblasted still

The Eagles called that timeout.

the receiver of the pass was the quarterback (the man who typically throws passes)

yep

Because by the time they realized what the play was, Foles caught the ball at the goal line. So jumping at Foles would set off a holy war where the Phillies defense would go head hunting for Brady in retaliation.

It's one of the major reasons you don't see a team head hunt in the playoffs, the retaliation will get your team fucked up, get them pissed at you and make everything a Phyyric victory.