Sup Forums Drawthread

Have fun. Keep it Sup Forums related.

Here is Natalia Poklanskaya for the Commander and Cute comic

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/VrnMXMr
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nQiNy1USho4Fv-haPskYdWQ7g8myvmGKfP1L206nrM/htmlview
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ann Coulter

Michelle Obama

BLM

draw sam hyde

Bill Clinton

he looks too healthy to be bill

come on

You should draw rule 63 of some leaders.

so guys, wanna help write and give ideas to the official Sup Forums comic? :discord.gg/VrnMXMr
Me and some of the finest drawfags are making a comic about Sup Forumsiticians as lolis. Anita Sarkenslut and Black Lives Matter personified by three black lolis will be in there.

Our character sheet :docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nQiNy1USho4Fv-haPskYdWQ7g8myvmGKfP1L206nrM/htmlview

Synopsis : In Earthington School District, rules and funding for Murica Elementary are defined by the kids of student council themselves. In following students Hillary and Trump on their mission to become student body president of Murica Elem, readers both young and old will see the political and social issues from their real world adapted to an all-too cute and definately familiar setting. When not at the school, readers will see inter-school struggles at Earthington Learning District's conference building, where student council leaders of the other racially-based schools come to battle it out in defense of their own institution's agendas. Such is the world of 'Commander and Cute'

meet the principal, Usury Goldsachs Banks

Bumping

Ill get our drawfag right on it. He's sketching some of the girl characters atm

i thought this is supposed to be a comic series.
where are the comics

Whatsup Malay, we already have our first issue's draft completed except a few lines of dialogue between Hillary and Trump. Should be ready to post in 2 weeks.

oops, heres the real Discord link

discord.gg/VrnMXMr

If you want to be spoiled then join the Discord, next months issue will be homage to horror parodies, showing Moonman helping the outnumbered hall monitors fight the black student horde with weapons that shoot employment papers, revokings of welfare, and traps with KFC buckets as bait. Our first issue is just an introduction to the main characters

Not svelte enough to be Ann, also her hair is straighter.

Requesting a pic of president Trump enjoying some dank memes pls.

Going to get right on it. Thanks.

Joseph goebbels

Stefan molyneux

Sam hyde

Based Bill Whittle

Omar Mateen

That's ok. I don't know how discord works. I just want to read the comics.

Adding them to docs now. We have a Hitler ghost planned so i guess Goebbels can be too, as well as Omar

Its easy peasy lemon squeezy

Sam Hyde pls

He'll be back soon

C-cute!

Thanks for the bumo! Here is some concept art by our old artists. Just to show we've been at this for awhile

Some more Warren

Countdown until Malayfag starts using the thread to shill his own shitty comic. T minus five...

make him more zombie like

arent you supposed to be in Sup Forums or something
go advertise your asspain there, fuckface.

Warren for those who havnt opened spreadsheet

What's his name again?

T minus four

Conveniently go kill yourself.
Remember how my art looks like so i can remind you to go die whenever you see it.

nice ass. You ever did rule34 of her?

And he can't even wait for the countdown to finish before shilling his Patreon garbage

christ chan is pure.

Where is dick?

you cant wait to see your mom getting spitroasted by two niggers in her backyard.

We have an amusing storyline planned just for that question. In the docs.

Ah, a shame

Draw happy merchant pls.

The artist is bush atm but join the discord and he will definately do a sketch for you discord.gg/VrnMXMr

>bush

Meant busy

Cant wait to see what our Donald will look like

malayfag draw christ chan lewds

this pls

bump for exposure

whats with these purple IDs