Is Demolition Man the most redpilled movie ever?

>2030 is a perfect, crime free society
>one black guy from the past ruins everything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0SmJL7bz8jk
tacobelluk.co.uk/contact/
youtube.com/watch?v=K5neN0LO0yE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Crime-free
>Not counting the people living in the sewers that constantly cause havok

How could the cops be such pussies if they constantly had to deal with the sewer people?

>White men and women are major pussies
>White people not allowed to have sex
Seems about right

Sam Hydeberg recommended this flick.

Is it any fun?

Rumor is that it was actually Sam Raimi who wrote the movie script

Underrated

wrong side won.

> mfw automated fast food becomes a thing.
> This allows greater menu variety, instigating a new fast food war.
> mfw DemoMan is real.

So Bullock is totally his daughter right? Yeah he's fucking his daughter.

The sewer people were harmless vandals

Proof: the cops freaking out when Simon kills the prison doctor because it's the first murder committed in decades

>we need a futuristic gun
>say no more sir

>perfect, crime-free society

Populated entirely by limp wristed cucks. Really makes you think.

Yeah but where the phaser guns at?

That wasn't really the point. It's more about an oppressive totalitarian society trying to stamp out the last resisting individuals, but concealing its violent nature by using a 'foreign' agent, a brainwashed prisoner who is disguised as an outsider.

>constantly had to deal with

>be cop
>armed robbery at the restaurant!
>get in car
>car's like "where would you like to go oh officer of the law?"
>Please ride to the restaurant at this location oh super sweet automated car thingy.
>Calculating safest route
>Oh automated car you think of everything!
>listen to soft music without offensive lyrics
>arrive at the scene of the crime after a leisurely 20 minutes of driving
>put hands against sides and proclaim that it's an outrage.
>call in the cleaning robots and window replacement people
>nod a lot as everything is being fixed
>another fine day in the police force!

Its pretty sexy. Has it ever been in production.

only for trials

there is nothing wrong with taco bell running the country.

Don't you mean pizza hut?

that's not chick fil a

how do you use them Sup Forums?

You hold two of them like chopsticks and you pull the turd out, then you scrape the shit off your butt with the third.

Good, you can read.

Chick Fil A a SHIT.

They're buttons. Its a bidet.

Basically its saying, like everything else in the movie, that society went full gay.

Like naming the main character HUXLEY wasn't enough.

>perfect society
>can't even get a hecking burger

Bruh I'm sorry to say they've completely gone to shit.

>''''''''''fucking''''''''''

It'd be a pretty grim movie if not done tongue in cheek.

>You have been fined one credit for a violation of the Verbal Morality Statute.

I would not be surprised if some asian country like China or Singapore already does this.

It really does hit just the right tone. Snipes was godamn perfect in this but still somehow not over the top.

id bet it's more effective to just keep quietly listening and take notes.

Simon Phoenix is a sympathetic character that can be considered a modern day Frankenstein Monster. Unleashed upon the world by an old rich white guy who had been brainwashing him for decades while he lay helplessly frozen.

China is developing that social credit system where poor behavior would lower your credit rating.

Apparently he was not happy playing the bad guy again, so it wouldn't surprise me if he chose not to dial it up to 11.

Oliver Harper's review. 80's-90's Action-Adventure films are the best.
youtu.be/0SmJL7bz8jk

but then they waste water to not waste paper?

Water gets filtered and the remaining goo gets used as fertilizer, shit stained paper on the other hand is somewhat harder to reuse.

I wonder if he still feels that way he pretty much drives the whole film in retrospect. This and White Men are like his best work.

Prequel story when?

I wonder what a rat burger tastes like.

Denis Leary's character was the worst part:
>people might somehow not have gotten that this is really about a corrupt totalitarian regime
>so let's get Denis Leary playing Denis Leary to give a 10 minute monologue to beat them over the head with it

I dunno if you americans knew about it but in some regions Taco Bell is replaced by Pizza Hut as the last surviovr of the franchise wars. So far no one knows why

Because they don't have tacobell in bongland. They can't pronounce shit like taco and enchilada with an english accent.

That's not even true

tacobelluk.co.uk/contact/

Well shit there goes that theory. I wonder how much this movie played a part in making combination pizzahut-tacobells a thing.

They didnt at the time the movie came out

>pizzahut-tacobell combination

What?

>hasn't seen Demolition Man

80% of Snipes dialogue is him talking to himself

yes its kino

youtube.com/watch?v=K5neN0LO0yE

>Is it cold in here, or is it just me?

My ass, my rules.
Japaneses pressure washer toilets are awesome, they hit the bullseye every time.

Master. At. Work.

>one more decade till Arnold Shwarzenegger becomes president

Dennis Leary's character was a bum stealing from society so it fits that he's on the conservative spectrum.

>taco bell wins the franchise wars
Pffft.

They would be fighting dirty, but they'd be the fist ones to go.

It's hard to believe now but at one point in time if you wanted food past 10pm your only options were to take your decrepit ass to either a tacobell drivethru or hang out at a Dennys or Wafflehouse.

They're basically just around to feed the homeless these days like Mickey Dees though yeah.

If there was no crime why were there so many cops? Seems like a waste of tax money.

> ywn never really lick this ass

Government entity so it just becomes an expensive joke like the post office.

red letter media is right

this movie should have been 100s of years later

that fucking old dude that somehow doesn't remember los angeles as a fucking warzone

It was Pizza Hut in the European version.
No idea why.

They let their powers combine along with KFC so now you have combination pizzahut-tacobell-kfc's even. They're not super common though.

they didn't have taco bell in europe when it came out

And he doesn't cry like a bitch about it like Gandalf.

Well people get jailed for saying the wrong thing on twitter here so it wouldn't surprise me.

Is taco bell even a thing outside the US? Here in Australia I've never seen a Taco Bell in my life.

Top fucking tier post right here.

They changed it to Pizza Hut in other regions.

Do you even RLM

How? The clearly aren't eating pizza?

You got the bottom reversed.

Edgar Friendly (Dennis Leary) stole from the rich, productive society members to redistribute free meals to the poor and undeserving. He was libtard scum.

Simon Pheonix was brainwashed into seeking guns and a job as an assassin ("A job's a job"). He then rose above his liberal brainwashing, seized power and tried to make the city great again. Clearly right-wing.

Not all pizzas are round #notallpizzas

Sylvester Stallone isn't white?

Is RLM just treading HDTGM now?

nowadays they generally play the original version most of the time when its on telly

pointless change anyway. for a start most of us probably knew what tacobell was, and even if you don't its pretty obvious.

> His memories weren't erased when he was placed into the isolated utopian guinea pig society.

It's the only explanation. We never see what the outside world is like. It could very well still be a warzone.

but that other old dude remembers!

>user doesn't know how to use the three seashells
>wants us to spoonfeed him

No, hes italian

>muffled buzzer alert in the background
>ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉᶰ ᶠᶦᶰᵉᵈ ᵒᶰᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵈᶦᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ᵛᶦᵒᶫᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵛᵉʳᵇᵃᶫ ᴹᵒʳᵃᶫᶦᵗʸ ˢᵗᵃᵗᵘᵗᵉ⋅
Funny things are funnier from a distance

and italy isn't white?!

Italians are barely human

was it actually sandra? or a body double

>and italy isn't white?!

If I remember correctly he doesn't make a big deal out of it and comes off pretty low key so it's possible he remembers and just doesn't care to say anything about it.

>Forgetting it was a white, PC culture advocating dictator who intentionally set him loose in the first place

How do tacos beat burgers or pizza ?

Those clearly aren't buttons

I have no idea, but then again I also have no idea how to eat a taco correctly.

Trumps wall didn't work, everyone's actually hispanic and using face whitener.

>let's get Denis Leary playing Denis Leary which is just ripping off bill hicks*

It's pretty accurate. Like how antifa are the most violent, fascist thugs around today. Leftists are fine with those means to reach their ends.

We didn't have many Pizza Huts either.
McDonalds would've made more sense.

Burgers are cis hetero food, tacos are diverse, progressive and sort of look like vaginas, it works