How the fuck does he know what the concept of work is? did he take a job on Earth?

how the fuck does he know what the concept of work is? did he take a job on Earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fVnBBjjjAnY
youtube.com/watch?v=1_v76eV55B8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This line also triggered my autism.

Thor's gag (in comics, AND in the MCU) has always been that he uses overly-formal language to describe ordinary things.

Here, Thor is doing the exact opposite: referring to saving Midgard alongside the Avengers as his "work" is incredibly OOC for Thor.

Watch the short film that explains why he was not in captain americano 3. Pretty funny desu.

>it's a director preemptively blows an autistic nitpicking shitposter away thread

youtube.com/watch?v=fVnBBjjjAnY

He worked with Daryl. Yeah that was canon.

>how the fuck does he know what the concept of work is?
What. Vikings worked plenty.

Why wouldn't he? Presumably Agsard is a society that functions because of labour.

anything to force in a quip or meme.

this franchise is a joke. pathetic.

You will still lose your money watching it when it opens

>movie based on children picture stories
>must be serious

cmon now

i haven't been to a theater in years. i pirate/stream everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=1_v76eV55B8

Get this unfunny shit outta here. And no it clearly isn't canon moron

I'm sure the asgardian plebs have jobs, plus he's been visiting earth for hundreds of years and has been hanging out with the avengers for years now, he definitely knows what work is.
the real question is why everyone in the marvel galaxy speaks fluent english?

He has been learning about earth since like 2012, right? He arrived in avengers, and the marvel movies are in 'real time' in their releases.
There's nothing surprising about him knowing that at all.

Didn't find it funny though

>caring this much about a funny line in a childrens movie

fuck off

>tfw Snyder's Superman will never do anything like teaching a class of kindergarteners

i would never give money to this shit. fuck anyone who does

You do realize this made from a cartoon/comic, don't you?

>how the fuck does he know what the concept of work is?
and why the fuck wouldn't he know?

>why everyone in the marvel galaxy speaks fluent english?

I like to think it gets translated for us, the viewers, so we don't have to sit through subtitles. so far the only extra terrestrials the earth heroes have spoken to are Thor and Loki, and they've visited Earth many times.

As for the guardians, it's shown somewhere that Peter uses an implanted translator to communicate.

Just don't think about it too much. That kind of argument can be made for Star Wars too.

Avengers is work no?

The trailer was fucking cool until this part. Why the fuck did they think this was a good idea?

Thor tasked himself as a protector of Earth. He has since picked up this lingo as a result of his time spent there. Especially by dealing with quipmasters like Tony Stark.

I like the meme in the beginning where he explains how he got chained up in a volcano.

Why wouldn't he know what the concept of work is? What the fuck?

Yes

Cause it's an attention grabber for folks who would be otherwise uninterested in another standalone Thor movie.
Its only a matter of time before they have a trailer revealing Dr. Quip

thor done office work ever in his life?

It's the director. He can't fucking help himself. This is probably toned down compared to what we'll get in the movie too.

>spends a large amount of time on earth
>somehow has never encountered the concept of work

you're just splitting hairs, OP, kys.

XD ebin