You will never smash 17 year old Ukrainian figure skating prime pussy for 14 days straight in the great athlete fucking...

>you will never smash 17 year old Ukrainian figure skating prime pussy for 14 days straight in the great athlete fucking of the Olympic village

why even live

>17 years
>prime pussy

Don't remind me of this feel

agreed, too old

t. larry nassar

has there ever been any leaked olympic village sex tapes?

15/16 is when girls peak. after 20 is the hard drop off. they dont have the potential to be hot again until 50 and up when they can achieve mommy aesthetics

t. someone trapped in an infant's mind

How is there never any vids after such outlandish claims of rampant sex in the olympics? We living in the future with tiny cameras and I have never seen one olympiquette getting gangbanged. Not even an anonymous story to fap to.

I think is all a lie.

>signed, Larry Nassar, PhD

t someone who will accidentally fuck a 14yo "i swear she looked 20" and then hang himself

b-but the condoms

There were leaked videos of 2016 Rio on that wrong chan. Not worth it though.

doubt there are many orgies, probably loads of hookups though.

>you will never smash these two cykas at the same time in the 2012 village

Reminder that you still have a shot at Olympic Pussy if you start learning Archery, Shooting, or Weightlifting. Not sure what winter sports you should consider.

but this is the wrong chan

>Weightlifting
yeah, no. you can't just train from scratch for four years and then you'll be Olympic caliber. you'll be lucky to just keep your body intact

She represents Sweden but was born in Ukraine and is 17 years old. Would you?

>Not sure what winter sports you should consider.
Curling, obviously

yes, i love this type of woman. petite and pale as snow

Hate to break it to you but when you put men and women in close proximity with no social barriers with nothing else to do, they will have sex.

They just don't film themselves doing it.

perfect

>tfw dating an 18 year old Russian girl

It's the closest I'll ever get, and it feels good man

Sorry, no. I am very selective in my make-believe girlfriends.

jesus user, seek help

too much neck

I don't understand why athletes having sex seems something newsworthy desu, are people are actually surprised that young people in peak physical conditions in a hyper competitive period of their life are fucking like rabbits?
Iirc the numbers are not even that amazing when you consider how many people there are living there.

he's 100% correct tho

>tfw lost virginity at 14
>Managed to fuck a couple of 10/10 before depression, anxiety, and addiction fucked up my game big time

I'm just glad I got in while the getting was good

>Weightlifting

Assuming you are referring to the doping scandal that has shat all over the sport, the replacements like that kid from the USA have been hand picked since before they were teenagers you stupid fuck

That kid was being analysed in a university lab setting when he was 12 fucking years old

Keep dreaming you stupid fuck