Now that the dust has settled

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Haq3CwrLcOI&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sjws didnt like that they "white washed" the show so they gave it bad reviews

reddit and the public regurgitated those bad reviews without giving it any thought of their own

The show is the same quality as the other 3

They cast someone who can't even pretend to fight

Literally the main actor not wearing a mask so they wouldn't have to add 30 cuts to every fight scene. He could also have worked out a bit, he looks pudgy. And gotten rid of that stupid fucking perm.

this

not that they have any credibility to begin with but they should have waited till the show actually came out to start trashing it.

On par with JJ and LC, but Daredevil is a cut above.

The Meechums were more interesting than the hero and his girl

White people

To me:
>Short time to train that guy on martial arts and things like that
>No mask wich could help in the figth scenes with a double
>Bad write of all the Danny part
>I hate Rosario Dawson, she shold have a smaller role
>Davos should be introduce earlier in the series

daredevil will be a cut below punisher though

The characters weren't as likable, the fight scenes should have been better, the plot felt less sophisticated, and the intro music didn't fit the visuals imo.

Like other anons said, just add the mask and fight scenes wouldn't need to go 57 cuts in 35 seconds. That scene was horrible. I don't know how that got passed any type of quality control/review. Even that drunken fist fight was horrible.

NO DRAGON FIGHT WTF DROPPED

Daredevil was great but the guy they got to play the Punisher is way too small to be taken seriously as that character.

>and the intro music didn't fit the visuals imo.

The intro as a whole was better than the entire series itself.

I'll take the CG guy instead of who we got.

Main character was too much of a crybaby in my opinion

Overall its the most consistently bad of the Marvel shows. But the 2nd half of LC is worse than anything in IF.

he was always a white guy. those sjw are faggots. bottom of the barrel of shit to bitch about.

youtube.com/watch?v=Haq3CwrLcOI&t=4s
no money, no talent, no sjw reviewer cult to prop it up

poor pacing, poor writing, poor action choreography. Basicly they rushed the show to be done before defenders. even so some of it is pretty good, like Wards character development.

>he was always a white guy.

Which was racist to begin with. They should've made him Asian like he was supposed to be in the first place.

i thought the main character was an idiot who have no idea what he really wants

Daredevil > Ironfist > Luke Cage > Jessica Jones

if you saw that show why the fuck don't you tell your opinion about it instead of making a meme-thread?

Jessica Jones >= Daredevil S1 > Daredevil S2 > Luke Cake >= Iron Fist

Not enough Colleen running in sportswear scenes for my dick.

>The show is the same quality as the other 3

jesus christ no, its even worse than luke cage, why Sup Forums always has to be contrarian

They took a show that had the potential to be the best of the marvel netflix offerings by far and they gave it what felt like 50% of the budget of the others, a shitty showrunner that ran Dexter into the dirt and ruins everything he touches, hired a fight choreographer with no talent and completely fumbled the writing on the main character.

Despite all that, I had more fun with this than I did JJ, LC, or DD season 2. It had the strongest supporting cast by far, the overall plot was actually pretty great, and it actually made The Hand actually seem scary like they should be instead of the trash mobs they are in DD.

this
Ward Meechum and his dad problems was far more fascinating than anything the actor playing Ironfist could provide

Jesus, Joy's a cutie pie. I don't know which one I like the most, DD's gf, or joy.

>that ass

The problem is that it doesn't use any of the interesting iterations of the source material.

Half the season should have been in Kun-Lun, there are many challenges that an Iron Fist has to face after defeating the dragon that would have made great episodes.

Even in its current form, put him in the mask and have some great fight scenes. The opening fight scene in DD surpassed everything in Iron Fist.

Mentioned before but all the cuts really ruin any action scene.

Matt Murdoch should have been the lawyer on the case for the victims of the radiation who's families all got cancer.

One of the comics has him fighting zombie robot ninjas, one of which is wearing the face of his dead father, it features the silver serpent, the history of Kun-Lun, a well rounded revenge reason for Danny to find Harold without it taking over the whole plot.

Long time Iron Fist fan, sad viewer

What are you talking about he was never supposed to be Asian?

Daredevil S1 is the only marvel show i've enjoyed.

Please let capeshit die.

pretty much everything desu

>running
Don't you mean waddling

>he things filler: the show is better than anything

>I am the Iron Fist, sworn enemy of The Hand
-> Never acts Iron Fisty for the entire show
-> Doesn't fight crime at all
-> Is a complete corporate imbecile
-> Takes decisions that affect other people and just bail on them
-> Talks too much, shows too little
-> Plot has way too many points, either make it about Rand or the Hand, nothing came to a satisfying conclusion.

>when she smiles

Main actor was just horrible, in deed

bad writing

bad choreography

IF was weak as fuck unlike DD and LC

DD would beat the fuck out of him even though IF is supposed to be the best martial artist out of all of them

the entire show I was waiting for some backstory on kun'lun and never got it.

the only part I actually liked was the fight vs the hands sacred protector. That guy was fucking awesome and a great actor, he should have been casted as iron fist.

the hand seemed really dumb in this show also, in daredevil they seemed a lot more serious.

Iron Fist was a bad actor, in my opinion.

Fight scenes sucked.

The Legendary Iron fist, trained for 15 years by kung fu monks gets beat up by a single guy, multiple times.

He constantly says how he is in control of his emotions, yet spergs out multiple times.

Constant flashbacks to the same plane crash scene. It felt like at least 1 every episode. We get it.

Plothole stuff. The show takes place after DD, JJ, and LC, yet Claire never even tries to contact any of them when they go to what they think will be the final fight with the Hand. Not even DD, who Claire knows also has problems with the Hand.

With that said, I liked Harold and Ward. They felt cartoonish at times, but I liked them.