I love how everyone on here who posts an opinion about Ghost in the Shell (2017) always states "I was pleasantly...

I love how everyone on here who posts an opinion about Ghost in the Shell (2017) always states "I was pleasantly surprised", "it wasn't as bad...", or "actually it is pretty good".

The shills have really pulled a number on Sup Forums. You know this board is dead when it gets fed what to think by literal shills who try to get people to not watch a movie or to think that it is crap.

go outside

It was actually pretty good

>caring this much

Saw it Saturday. It was shit and made me physically upset at how much they shit on the source material.

It's an amazing movie. We need an extended cut though

Seriously? It's the best live adaptation ever with how much they included from the anime in this. Did you really want them to just remake a SAC episode or the 1995 movie? I am glad they made it original and I loved the origin story

its a meh movie. not much worse than the anime tho 6/10 forgettable

i am new on Sup Forums the post
this is what happens everytime most of those posters are shitposting and trying to bait weaboos and tards.

I am surprised by those comments too because I saw it and wonder why do people praise it if they are not shills

I'd rather them have stuck with the original story, concepts, and themes. All the did was copy the art style, which they did a good job of. Everything else was shit, and turned into a fucking cliche "muh ebul corporation" nonsense that had absolutely nothing to do with the source material.

Muhfags need to fuck off

Neck yourself faggot.

I'm going to try and edit that stuff out when I get access to it

I'm also going to put the music back in

People will revel in mediocrity

Please stop making threads about this fucking movie. You are as much a part of the problem as the shills, you fucking retard.

Stop with this false dichotomy garbage user.

It's not a choice between dumbed down pleb shit or an exact remake. They can make new things with new stories without throwing away the THEMES that were central to the original.

>The guy whose entire argument is 'its not as good as the source material, so it was the worst shit movie ever' talking about false dichotomies

It was great, kys

Fucking gas yourself already retard.

Someone sounds a bit tetchy

Ghost in the Shell shows me why we will never have an anime movie. It is because Hollywood is too insecure to shy away from their cliche story telling.

>Hollywood is too insecure to shy away from their cliche story telling

DING DING DING

The same fucking story, over and over.

It was way better than any capeshit movie people seem to like here. If anyone excepts hollywood not to rape sourcematerial then I just dont know. Be it a movie about a book or anime or what ever, I never except it to be any kind of masterpiece. Anyways, Iwe only seen the original movie years back, going to watch it again soon and after that every other movie and series gits has. Is there some specific order to watch them, or do I just watch them in release order?

The original 1995 movie is GOAT. The remastered versions, and most of the shows are pretty meh at best. SAC is pretty decent. I'm not even a weaboo I just love the original film.

I expect Hollywood to fuck up everything. For instance they fucked up Ender's Game pretty good, but actually TRIED to retain the source material. With GITS they basically said "nah, fuck that" and threw the entire original story out and retained only the art direction and the cybernetics to make some sort of abomination cyberpunk flick.