boldanddetermined.com/when-science-gets-it-wrong/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ah yes

wtf did I just read

>scientists use complicated words to hide the fact they don't have the answers

That was the stupidest article I have ever read

shart and mart not smart and mart OK

lmao, spat my drink all over my keyboard because of you

Did an american cuck you? This is at least the second thread you've made about americans in the past hour

>

Me and the boys actually

Angry aren't you

>boldanddetermined.com/when-science-gets-it-wrong/
>Even the definition of science is too vague to actually say anything

Holy shit, the guy doesn't even realize that there are people with PHD's debating the very same definition of science and he thinks the dictionary definition of "science" is vague?

>y-you're a C-KEK

>he doesn't know about OP, the bane of amerisharts

Pic related, it's me.

He's no match for the strong Ameriorc desu senpai

>post random blogsite
>"why are all le amerimutts dumb?"

>Science: the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.
Huh?
I suppose it “sounds smart” but it doesn't say much of anything.

top kek , he couldn't understand a simple definition

>He's no match for the strong Ameriorc desu senpai
He already destroyed you guys, he's our national hero

>Americans in charge of taking bantz
The more you keep going the more embarrassing this is going to get, m9

Man I actually got pissed off reading this piece of shit, how can someone be so stupid ffs?

I'll say it once again, on climate science "skepticism" alone American conservatives have become the single largest and most powerful enemy of mankind as a whole. Goblin memes aside they're a threat to us all.

I don't know what you tried to say with this.

You think you can destroy an orc that easily

>I don't know what you tried to say with this.
You
bad
at
damage
control

>I share a country with these niggers

Damage control? In what way is this damage control? I'm just responding to funny posts on an imageboard

Science is no different than religion. Both make you stupid unable to think for yourself … relaying on others opinions rather than yours

Why would a scientist be better than you why should listen to him why not him listening to him .. is it because you are stupid who want to be smart?? If so why would think a scientist will give it to you straight .. He will take advantage of you and maybe sell you things that you don’t need promising it will help while its just makes your problem even worse .. like what you said about Marijuana.

This also apply for theories like relativity evolution big bang and quantum mechanics.. they make no sense

Whiter than you, Muhammad

fuck

Why can't amerisharts talk about anything other than dicks, mohammad, tyrone and cucking for 5 minutes??

>The absolute state of American writing

There is a simple definition of science, it's basically the discovery of new knowledge and then documenting it with proper methodology.

bump
the world must see this

That was awesome. Thank you OP you made my day.

Holy kek.

So... this is the power... of burger epistemology...

this is how women think

>americans

A country where the earth being a sphere is controversial?

This can't be America, there are non-obese people in the picture

tourists, obviously

This is the best meme in months, Ameriorcs is pure Gold. Gook moot if you're reading this you were so right about westerners actually creating content and jap image boards being braindead