How are you watching the olympics? I got no TV and am poorfag

How are you watching the olympics? I got no TV and am poorfag.

I remember last time it was all over TPB but there's nothing this time

the streams dont show reruns.... so it's playing law&order bullshit during the day

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CPUX4/status/961889487046365184
youtube.com/watch?v=d-73-Cr0tQs
pyeongchang2018.kbs.co.kr/live_view.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even though CBC is a fed run shitshow, it’s olympic coverage is always superior compared to NBC or BBC. You can watch their coverage online as well as on demand.

i'm on their webpage. where's the video link? I try clicking on the top left video and nothing is happening

Eurosport. They have the exclusive rights and I own a smart TV so I can watch everything when I feel like it.
Also, white people please redpill me on hockey. I know the following:
> it's divided into three thirds
> each line has its own coach
> Canada usually rapes the world, like the USSR did
> however, there is competition from mainly: Russia, Czechs, Finland, Sweden, USA
> there is an interesting roster of newcomers like Germany and Slovakia
> the Olympics is serious business for hockey fans
> Sweden best girl

"we are currently experiencing technical difficulties"

>translation

the whole datdam world is on our site

fuck the greedy olympics

i can't log into eurosport "it's not available" for america

The “upcoming” videos haven’t happened yet. The “replay” videos are of stuff that’s already been filmed.

I don't have cable either but jewizon still gets me nbc

There's nothing to watch right now

No events happening until later on tonight

I'll watch it the same way I usually watch amateur sports.
Not at all.

There's only one coach per team. There are 4 offensive lines (centre, left winger and right winger) and 3 defensive pairs. You can swap the goalie for another forward.

Usually the NHL lets their players go to the Olympics but not this year, leaving teams without their best players.

And don't worry, you are white.

>You can swap the goalie for another forward.
You can go without a backup goalie in the IIHF?

I mean pulling the goalie

twitter.com/CPUX4/status/961889487046365184

I'm tempted to blow some of my savings on a TV tomorrow to watch the games, since the apartment I live at already forces all tenants to get a cable sub so I'm basically halfway there as is. The problem is that NBC can't broadcast anything properly to save its life, so I'm wondering if after going to the trouble of getting a TV I'll just end up watching 240p streams on Vipbox instead anyway.

Did they really used to upload all matches onto TPB? What was that like, was waiting for a match to be uploaded like waiting for subs to come out to some anime after it already aired?

it's EURO sport you daft cunt

buy the cheapest tv at walmart, then return it in 2 weeks

CBC is region locked to canada

why not just stream?

i know the morugessoyo meme, but what are they actually anyway

Idontknows

It's the best internet on the planet. If you can't find a keyhole you're an idiot.

PROCREATE

I'm not; I'm just letting Sup Forums relay the information to me.

I'll be watching it mostly on low quality Eurosport streams. I would greatly appreciate all decent acestreams.

where do I find some of those low quality Eurosport streams?

Eurosport itself is asking me to shell out for some subscription

There is also the livestream from the Olympic's official channel but it's region locked for me.
What I find weird is that I could first watch the livestream yesterday with no problems and after I refreshed the page it was locked.
I've already tried some VPN addresses but to no avail.
Is it locked for everyone? How are people still able to access to it?
Here's the link:
youtube.com/watch?v=d-73-Cr0tQs

pyeongchang2018.kbs.co.kr/live_view.html
Probably region locked but just in case its not

How the hell does Audi get all of this fucking sponsorship?

finding pirate shit this time around sucks balls

they've really cracked down

I am watching ski jumping on nbc.

Ski Jumping ended like 10 hours ago. Are NBC doing their usual antics of showing nothing live?

Korea is 14-17 hours ahead of us we're all asleep when it's live

Slopestyle is on right now.

I’m not too picky about it being live or not.

I will watch it while on the treadmille.

>He can't afford cable

That's mental. Sports are not the same when they#re not live. Even if you don't know the result. I stayed up for the superbowl. No interest in watching a replay

Atdhe should you to some streaming sources....but watch the aidsy popups

this
though I might have to settle for replays because of the fucking timezone shit with this olympics

You're crazy only thing wrong with not watching live is nobody is making NBC coverage threads and if they did people would come in and spoil the results

There is more than one coach per team you fucking moron

There are some sports, like basketball, that I care if it’s live or not, but the olympics is not on the top of the list. DESU I wouldn’t watch most of the Olympic sports if they weren’t on only once every 4 years.

>winter "sports"

>Steals your olympics

I've been looking since the Olympics started and I can't find a stream that works

I am not paying a penny

Just use a British VPN and watch the BBC livestream, its the best coverage anyway.

>being poor in the youknighted staytes in the year of our Lord square root of four million seventy-two thousand three hundred and twenty-four

t.nigger afraid of coldness

there was a good stream yesterday on firstonetv

use hola vpn on chrome and watch on the national broadcaster of your choice

>hola
botnet

Don't waste your money. NBC is shitting itself on the coverage.
It's fucking dildos, 10% sports (and even here they jump around meaning you miss all kinds of shit) and 90% muh feelums stories no one actually cares about, but the announcers get to fellate themselves over bringing such "great" (((stories))) to light.