I want to grow up. This is the result of being a young, mostly uneducated liberal...

I want to grow up. This is the result of being a young, mostly uneducated liberal, and generally being surrounded by the same sort of people. How do I fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/IzmPrui.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Read a book and go outside you fucking nigger.

Learn to spot lies in the media

Then you'll learn the truth they can't say on the air.

>getting the green zone
why not kill yourself right now?

Got a rec?

I do try, but I think I may have it backwards. I mostly spot a lot of pro-state rhetoric.

I'm workin on it.

I want you to ponder what makes greatness (look to history) and what is the worth of greatness.
Fine read on without doing that first, what do I care?
Now look to the future and the circumstances needed for the future of Human space travel and extraction of resources. What values would be beneficial?

Then write a paper on both, including all aspects dear and important to recognize. Then make propaganda to convince others of why your view are superior to other views.

You can ask where to look, but do not ask for an answer. Answers are to be refined and considered.

It's like they don't want her to be found

you want to grow up?
Don't seek approval from people on a Thai food board

The first question got me, PoliticalCompass.com is biased

you could lurk here, where faggy edgelords have turned us from a right-libertarian board to an authoritarian-left / neo-nazi one

greatest ally

Insightful.

Just wanted to step out of my usual echo chamber and into a different one for a bit.

I honestly thought I would score more to the left.

Horseshoe effect and all that.

All this sex questions pulled me to the left^^

There's nothing wrong with being Left Libertarian, it means you think all people should be free to do whatever they want

haha
Nice, let's rule the banks

Anything other then the area I'm in is a treasonous cunt

I am literal scum

>Oy vey, affirmative action is good, white males should pay reparations.

try again, you're literally borderline authoritarian/libertarian left

I'm not even sure how to get right wing answers on that site. IMO political compass is either inaccurate or outdated.

I get red slightly left everytime.

liberal scum

Read books, study history and some philosophy, don't watch liberal media, form your own opinions and don't take someone else's opinion as fact

test is pretty shit but the reason I'm on the red zone is mainly because I give a shit about the working class.

What the fuck happened to you, Sup Forums?

Wtf is all this shit?

>anything but /centrist/
embarrassing lads

Sieg Heil

>Got a rec?
anything on classical liberalism

cuck

Anybody know what the test on the bottom left is?

check out
Most millenials are too altruistic, selfless, which in politics is used to exploit not only themselves, but others. This is to virtue signal for social status, and because society runs more effectively united than divided.
What is especially painful is when you have to chose division in order for the hope of a stronger future. It's not easy, but if you are to be wise, you have to sacrifice for the future of your children and the future of humanity.

A well-rounded Sup Forums reading list would really be a worthwhile thing to curate.

i.imgur.com/IzmPrui.jpg
Plenty created, search google image for "Sup Forums reading list"

Ah, nice. This was about what I was expecting.

politicaltest dot net

Thanks user

first things first, grow a fucking spine. All moderate political ideology is fair game. Don't feel bad because you don't conform to the collective views of contrarian Japanese image board (which may i remind you was in the green zone less than 7 years ago).

Better than the red zone.

Brother!

OP is milquetoast liberal tier. OP if your gonna be green go anarchist or full communist FFS.