Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X9IfSOxqC2I?t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=8qW50xyBciA
youtube.com/watch?v=yin8K8GwgSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Luke bless

This is the thread

checked, based greecebro

When is somebody going to take the fucking picks? I want to win tomorrow with my Yoel/Hunto/Jiliang/Pedro/Tuivasa picks

using this one

checked, based britbro

paint already took the picks a few days ago

Picks were already taken, bucko, looks like you fucked up

Hopefully Calendar got mod powers and is just fucking around. Otherwise both Calendar and MSPaint got banned. Any time the picks get posted or a calendar or a graphic calendar made it gets deleted.

Oh hi /keem/

Ngannou wins the rematch against Steve

Gee, thanks helpful meme flag that never posts here

Greekboi, ur in heem too much. There are other things than fawning over Luke.

>the absolute state of fat johny

Quick!
someone has spilled ice all over the octagon!

UFC 223 will be cancelled unless you reply with:
>Don't slip, Arianny!

youtu.be/X9IfSOxqC2I?t=30s

and if you think about it, it's really smart by the mod. take away the one and only poster that provided any structure, now it's 100% spam all of the time, no OP no news no links no picks on fight nights no goofing lol

my guess is that the mod fucking lost his shit over all the garbage posting, in one thread earlier this week there were like 200 deleted posts and a lot of them were totally harmless stuff from all sorts of countries

when is society gonna collapse bros, hating this

I literally have nothing better to do than post here

also didn't mean to post this but I'll leave it anyway

don't think that's true but I'm gonna test the theory, then again if the mod knows there's no way I'll bother taking the picks maybe he won't delete it hmm

no problem calendar
t.mspaint

>This is the most recent one posted
>Already have my picks in

Thank god tbqh

>don't think that's true
you might be able to, the two posters mspaint and calendar, not me by the way, can't, you'll even get your post deleted if you post one of his calendars

>he's walking at 209lbs just in case DC pulls out of the Stipe fight

hopefully not before the next Rizin though I want to see Rena's comeback but after that i hope as soon as possible

>Not deleted so far

Picks should only be taken AFTER weighins. Otherwise theyre as good as a coin toss.

that one got deleted lol
mod is in a tizzy
they'll be hell to pay you can be rest assured
you don't fuck with people who have nothing to live for

why mods hates fun

Deleted for what? What rule are we breaking

You can still know fighters' skills and weaknesses before the weigh-ins my man

I really want to become a jannie just for /heem/ I would literally only delete scat spammer and literally nothing else

One mod banned calendar. So when he does one of his posts that's obviously him it's ban evasion even if he changes his IP they know it's him from the template.

no fun allowed

I would delete all the posts that disagreed with me and the other greek posters because I enjoy being a unique meme flag

The spammer kept ban evading, I doubt anyone cares about the actual posts

Variables such as bad weight cuts or visible illness/shookness can negate skill sets, and you can often only know of those variables after weigh ins.

Then think of it as predicting both the weigh-ins and the fight itself

If Yoel Romero loses I will renounce my faith in our lord and savior Jesus Christ

damn, where is everyone tonight?
i know it's friday night, but surely there aren't that many normies on /heem/

>after weigh ins
Imagine betting on Kevin Lee then watching him walk out with that huge staph pimple on his chest. I can predict who is going to win based on their fight night walk outs

He fucked taytay as well?

yep, the picture pretty much confirms it.
imagine what their children would look like.

What are the best three Luke fights and best three Yoel fights to watch before tomorrow?

you just know...

*crushes your faith*
heh

Luke
>Weidman
>Bisping II
>Belfort

Yoel
>Weidman
>Jacare
>Kennedy/Stoolgate
>Can't remember when he shat himself

Probably their last three

Yoel: Weidman, Whittaker, Jacare

what the fuck is this DC is white, everyone knows this, also posting heem outside of heem is embarrassing baka

So Ishihara moved down to 135? I guess when you lose to Lobov you deserve to be exiled from Featherweight.

How embarrassing for TAM.

Wait whats this about calandar bro being banned? really? is that what they waste their time on? not that fucking retarded faggot always posting gay shit and scat everywhere

shit I forgot to link right

they're the same person

this bitch is ugly

All the personalities end up getting caught by accident, it's probably temporary

he had fought at 135 before

he was a fag anyways

Lmao did calendar actually lose the threadwars loooool

i think yoel/luke will end in a. DEC dont expect a finish

So is Israel gonna be the new hype train? What if he loses tomorrow? People are already comparing him to Jones and Silva

Stephens is gonna fuck him up

who?

*Sleeps you with a check right hook*

Stephens TKOs people, when Emmett knocks people out they don't move

Flashy striker that's gonna be on the prelims tomorrow

youtube.com/watch?v=8qW50xyBciA

Nigga in the thumbnail looks like a black Nate diaz

why would someone name his kid Israel

anyone catch the latest Aussie & Fancy episode? You think they fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=yin8K8GwgSQ

Guys, I'm banned from /r/mma so could you refrain from posting anything bad until they unban me?

Megan fucks anything that walks.

Shit posts today

>“After the three fights with the UFC, I’d like to fight globally three more times and then retire. Hang it up. I want to go out there in my best shape ever and compete. I feel like I can compete still with these young guys, even though they’re half my age.”

>Hunt is fighting 6 (S I X) more times
Jesus christ

>Tfw a decent 16-12 on UFC/Bellator main cards this year

Not too shabby

rockhold
mahk hant
Asker
Matthews
safarov

all roided

Which female MMA fighter has the best feet?

Literally only cazies don't cheer for based Mike Hunt

>Mike Hunt
It's Mark Hunt

wow thanks man you really saved the day

Obvious off topic moron. Explain me how this is Sup Forums related?

>Shitposting on a friday night.

Why guys?

its funny because "mark hunt" still works with the old "mike hunt" joke if you say it in an australian accent

Are you a jannie or legit retarded?

tfw already in there

Which one?

I have no friends

I think a better question is 'when' or even 'where', if you know what I mean

Oh come on all of this is just autism and has absolutely nothing to do here, be glad this thread isn't deleted already.

qt brunette

Back to one of the 7 containment soccer threads

lads new JRE with Phil Demers, if you don't know who that is have you been living under a rock? He's a former professional marine mammal trainer so go watch it, should be a great one

>Why yes, I do watch the Joe Rogan Experience

Mod banned like 50 people on Wednesday. I got hit with a ban evasion ban when I was in a completely different part of town; as in I made a harmless post at home, went to school, made an almost identical post 2 hours later and got banned for that.

Do not doubt the soldier of GOD

SEE YOU SOON BOIIIII

We would be getting Cruz vs Edgar and Jones vs Silva, if the new mandrama owners were in charge

I saw a bunch of people getting heem'd and asked "wtf is going on" then BOOM ban evasion

This is absolutely the dumbest most pseudo intellectual image I've ever seen.

t. 19 year old atheist libertarian