Shows you stopped watching because you hated a chacter so much

Shows you stopped watching because you hated a chacter so much.

So whats her name Sup Forums?

Pic related for me, she kept on hanging out with people who didnt give a shit about life. She treated her parents like, while they gave her everything. Fucking cunt until the very last episode she was a fucking egoist bitch

that show is so unbelievably fake from beginning to end

it's like it was made by a nerd but not as a revenge fantasy, more as just a less shitty experience.

Couldn't finish La La Land the first time because I couldn't stand either character.

Almost being a rebel teenager in high school, huh?

>stopped watching
>until the very last episode

I don't think you stopped watching because of Lindsey I think you just ran out of episodes bud

That's Apatow, for you.

Snatch the TV show. Ron was too much to bear any more of that.

Also stopped watching shameless after season 4 because Fiona is a huge sack of shit.

Have you never seen or been a teenager before?

Arrow
Oliver Queen

OP this show is literal TVkino and Nostalgikino.

I'm assuming you were fucking born in 2003 or something, you pleb cunt.

She would, no doubt, later go on to become a bank manager and single-handedly destroy all of her employees lives as well as her husband and children.

it's funny cause she's hateable in every single show she's in

do not speak about my waifu like that ever again

yeah, he sucks.

I always assumed that movie where she's a soldier is the spiritual continuation of her story

Everyone in shameless is a huge sack of shit. If you meant that Fiona is a less likeable shit sack then I hear you

She's like an Ellen Paige who's actually sexy. Fuck you.

Sounds more like it's realistic than fake desu. Instead of showing geeks who gets "epic revenge" they show geeks who sometimes has a lot of fun together and everything works out for them in the end.

I don't follow you.
Ellen Page is sexy.
Just because she's no longer attainable because she turned gay, didn't make less attractive.

>I know what you did lil sis

Yeah me too, two white main characters, can't stand it. Amiright