Preditct where the next BIG HAPPENING in 2016 will happen

I say UK or Germany or Canada.

Big terror attack, trains being derailed by ISIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Marseille
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468779240679.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dirty bomb in Munich. Kek wills it.

Germany will be hit hard I bet.

Dûbs for France.

Nah, we only have state funded terrorism here.

France again, more children killed

Russia will get bombed.

>France again, more children killed
Ah, come on, Henry, you can't get all the ISIS love. ISIS needs to spread the love around.

KEK WILLS AN ACT OF TERRORISM ON GERMAN SOIL.

I think it will be more misery for Turkey, France and the USA. These three countries are absolutely fucked at the moment.

Instability in the Baltics during the olympics.

nah its gonna be the us or russia we're the big players in syria

Hillary Clinton will get raped by Muslims

Kek wills it.

>Hillary Clinton will get raped by Muslims

I don't think the Muslims can take that trauma. Plus, if it happens, it will be a false flag to get her the presidency due to playing the rape card.

Trump gets shot by a Muslim, but survives, which would prove he needs to ban all Muslims.

Germany, UK and Sweden are Islam's designated rape zones. No point bombing us at the moment.

Mecca gets nuked

Please Canada those fuckers pulled out

I hope it's Russia.
I love Russia, but they are the only country that would actually react to a attack, if another european country get's bombed they would just blame themselves.

>Tomorrow at the RNC in Cleveland, OH

The dude on the right looks so tired of that guys shit

If it happened in Bramladesh who could tell the difference?

Kek lo vult

UK is pretty much secure now.

France twice more this year, Germany once.

Let the will of Kek be known.

Deutschlandistan

Its' bounc to be RNC, it starts this week

>UK is pretty much secure now.
4 million Muslim
secure

pick one, Mustafa. You got more ISIS supporters in your country than any country in Europe. Not even Germany has more of them.

Germany, like the UK, has top notch secret services and national security. I doubt they will be hit by anything big. France and Belgium are the easy targets in Europe.

in one week, Krakow, Poland will host 1 million catholic youth and the fricking pope. Country is in turmoil, new governnent cleaned house in law enforcement, we dont have a functioning counterintelligence service for example.

All they need to do is to come hrre and blow themselves up.

It will be in Poland, the next big one

Of course Germany has more ISIS support. But because of the cameras and intelligence that everyone laughs at us about, we're very secure. Our Jihadis usually leave Britain to go shit up somewhere else because they can't get away with it here.

>Germany has top notch secret services and national security
is this a joke?

We've seen Paris and Nice. Where else in France are they likely to attack? Probably Marseille.

>As official data on religion is generally not collected in France on the principle of secularism ("laïcité"), the precise number of Muslims in Marseille is unknown. However, recent research suggests that about one third of the population is Muslim which makes Islam Marseille's largest and most significant minority religion.

>1/3 of the population is Muslim.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Marseille

I didn't know it was so bad there.

I'm gonna say the United States

France, again.

Wouldn't Germany be an own goal, though?

American Hi , how are you ? Good politics?

Statistically and rationally, France.

>All they need to do is to come hrre and blow themselves up.
Why would ISIS blow up fellow religious nutcases?

Stockholm, Sweden

They won't attack Marseille, that's their HQ.

The only thing Muslims like doing more than killing infidels is killing each other.

Well, your government is importing terrorists, so I guess that holds true.

It is settled then. KEK wills it. Deutschlandistan it is.

France again

It's going to be "Belgians" from Molenbeek crossing over into the Netherlands to show their disapproval for the degeneracy in Amsterdam.

R A R E
A
R
E

in your mother's ass

>American Hi , how are you ? Good politics?

RARE
A
R
E

Dude, I don't even wanna know who you are...

Hey Kim

It will definitely happen in France again. After that... probably Germany

That's a fucking proxy, m8. Right? Right????

belgium

How did a penguin get on Sup Forums or are you The Thing having assimilated into something?

>Dirty bomb

i would go full deus vult

Volcano in Hawaii explodes, mass evacuation occurs

France or Belgium again
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468779240679.webm

Rio Olympics

Please save us greatest leader.

Coup in Greece.

Kek will materialise within my trips

Nuclear strikes in an European capital within 2 weeks.
Then, full blown apocalypse as WWIII starts

We are starving, we have to eat bark from trees and drink boiled dog urine instead of tea. Please send aid/a liberation force.

Cleveland, Ohio.

The Cuyahoga River is going to run red with nigger blood as soon as BLM tries to attack the bikers.

new york

R A R E
A
R
E

Can someone post a youtube link of that prayfornice kek video where 4 muslims are shown singing and then they show the ice cream truck man crushing some surrendering french fries ?

HOLY SHIT

>Why isn't this the French flag?

everywhere besides Israel

>pic related is how we treat subhumans here

enjoy your happenings world :^)

How come it's never happens in Israel

Italy

>Rio Olympics
What|s that?

Polar bears have internet?!

The next big happening will involve Russia.

Cap this.

Praise Kek.

BLM takes over the RNC, Moscow Theatre Crisis style.

>>pic related is how we treat subhumans here
You put a door in a wall for them?

German and/or Italian bank failure

why dont you ask your govt?
they know very well

they will not attack Germany, Germany has a history of nationalism and if they even try anything they are going to burn them alive.

The prefer to attack cuck nations that are surrendered to niggers, like UK and France, niggers have no country and no sense that they belong somewhere, they just occupy any place they can leech on, some of them of course manage to intergrate into the western world but the vasy majoiry are just there becuase they can leech. So when the mudslimes attack they are sure that a portion of the population will just not care.

Spain or Italy

I don't think they have the balls to attack the Olympics. The crime there might insulate it.

Already on government support

>T. banker

Implying people will actually go to the Olympics still. Everyone is cancelling. There will hardly even be "games"

If it's the UK I'll be very surprised since we're basically living 1984 police state now. If something does happen then it'll probably be an inside job due to May wanting a UK patriot act.

we still need workers to do this shit work
who knows this better than based Berlin with turks

Belgium is sending Najim Laachraoui's little brother.

I would like to see a really big happening involving children or a hospital or something really attrocious so the sleeping eurocuck can wake up and start killing niggers and muslims blindly from children to 90 year olds.

How long can that support last?

>chilling video
pls

fear mongering at its finest. Selling these clowns as a serious threat with messages that deserve public attention

There are a lot of dead nd wounded children in nice and libs still dont give a damn

This tee bee eight

Until they stop "printing" make believe money.

>literally never.

Canada is a pain in the ass for ISIS to attack, especially since we've stopped the airstrikes. My money would be on Germany or maybe France again. I'm surprised Germany hasn't been hit worse, I guess Turkey doesn't want them to stop accepting refugees so they make sure ISIS doesn't hit them.

If single: No more happening until 2017
If d*bs: Minor happening in Paris or Brussels
If tr*ps: Gut wrenching massacre in the heart of the UK
If qu*ds: They nuke the yellowstone volcano into eruption.

I see this and i wonder whether everyone on this board is just a burger using a proxy to a different country to back up their opinions.

I can't say where it will happen, but it won't be a simple terrorist attack. Russia and Turkey will be involved. It will be the intro to ww3.

Please kill anglo scum mr kebab

>Trying this hard

It will be Bill Clinton having a heart attack and die.

I'm very surprised that Germany has not been hit yet. I suppose being a cuck is paying off, they clearly don't see you as a threat/man.