Thoughts on Idubbbztv?

Thoughts on Idubbbztv?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/81473248/#81473248
youtube.com/watch?v=sNSPw3ykA68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thoughts on Brrraaap?

He's going to be one of those youtuber who get demonetize and pretends like he doesn't understand why.

He obviously has the ability and drive to put aside a huge amount of time and effort into making a video but I feel like that motivation can only last so long when his fans are majority 12-16 year olds who are the sort of people who watch keemstar and leafy and shit

I'm surprised his channel is still up desu

Because it was clearly satire and he presented clear evidence of Tana "the Mong" Mangetout using the same language unironically. YT can't take him down

Every single one of his videos must have gotten demonetized, right?

The gravy train is done for good

youtube thread?
what do you think about the latest filthy frank video?
i think it was pure kino

His most recent Bad Unboxing video actually reached the trending videos category.

If he keeps being edgy and goes around doing stuff like saying nigger he has no future off of Youtube. He needs hope that the Youtube ad boycott doesn't affect him.

It was too complicated.

why is Hermione on there?

Haven't watched it. Is he purposely holding back to make it more advertiser friendly?

Thoughts on trumpkino thread time?

>Idubbbztv
>tv
>Sup Forums
You were saying?

I think he's as bad as the people he criticizes. He's part of a clique (FilthyFrank, MaxMoeFoe, H3H3, Pewdiepie and Jontron etc.) that takes a whole lot of space on youtube. He too is part of all the drama.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Does that sound like something he would do?

So did his Leafy video. I think that was because YouTube hates Leafy, and was happy to help someone take him down, even if it's someone who uses "niggerfaggot" as a catchphrase.

a good faggot; we like his chances

He's saying you're a Sup Forumsedditor
Thats how easy it is to spot your anti-Sup Forums kind

Bad unboxing wasn't as good as old ones but it's still early days. Also appreciate the vid length being 9:45. Most people would extent the vid to 10 because they get a big bump in ad rev for over 10 min vids.

Saaaaayyyyyy

>Idubbbztv
>tv
>v
>Sup Forums
You were saying?

I feel like his channel is going off the deep end. It seems like he doesn't enjoy making the more improvised type videos anymore(like his bad unboxing videos), making them not as funny as they use to be. I feel like if he just ignored his fan base of 12 year olds and made more higher quality videos that are more thought out like his context cop videos he could be a top tier YouTuber.

he's cute

>HAHA I SAID NIGGER
fucking edgy reddit faggot

>off-topic still up
shill'd

Is homo?

you have literally never seen one of his videos then because he repeatedly shits on people who try to use that preteen kind of humor

i liked the bad effects but it was too retarded.
all funny haha scream man and no jokes

So it's another "4channer walks over the main audience that put him on the pedastal" meme?

t. idubz
kys shilling nigger

I don't know.

I wouldn't be surprised though.

he's dating some arab twitch streamer/camwhore. So yeah, pretty much gay.

At least Frank and Max just dick around and don't take themselves too seriously. H3, Jon, and Ian keep getting involved in celeb/political bullshit that only hurts their public images.
Pewdiepie, I don't know enough about to judge.

He's the kind of guy who ends up dying for his craft.

>pedastal
pedestal. damn...

I would love to know why the fuck would advertisers care about content of youtube videos.
like what do they think is happening that might hurt them?
>coca cola ad played randomly before XYZ's video
>I think XYZ is awful, immoral and anything associated with him gets me upset (but watch him anyway)
>I hate him so much I'll boycott coca cola now, even though it has absolutely nothing to do with him

When shit like The Schindler's List is on TV, don't they run commercials anyway?
I just don't get it.

Why is this thread still up? It has NOTHING to do with Sup Forums - Television & Film unlike the thread you just deleted, SANGE

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/81473248/#81473248

he pretty much became (more) popular (than previously) because he destroyed leafy, kind of hypocritical, hate them both

>Ian
But Forgotten Weapons is a pretty cool guy. Eh studies old/weird guns and doesn't afraid of anything.

Alright, I'll give (You) that one.

The Chef trilogy he did with his autismos boyfriends are actually top tier. Never laughed and gagged so much at the same time.
Content cop is also nice to watch. I've waited for the Leafy one since forever.
He's just literaly based as fuck.

Really? Not even to people trying stuff from HowToBasic?

youtube.com/watch?v=sNSPw3ykA68

he hasn't missed the mark on his "serious" videos yet, unlike pretty much every other youtube star.

he's also willing to do actually gross shit which is a plus, his collabs with maxmofo and filthyfrank are great

>He's just literaly based as fuck.
This is neo/tv/ everyone
Get a good look at why we need /film/ backed by /lit/ and Sup Forums more than ever

He's LITERALY Based. He gives absolutely no fucks, he's not self concious and can pretty much do anything with no regrets or whatsoever

Bet he doesn't afraid of anything either.

Seriously though Ian leave the thread

I didn't know "based" was now slang for "hypocritical".
That said, Chef trilogy was beyond amazing.

his videos for the most part just aren't that good. Some clever edits make me chuckle occasionally but he himself is just painfully unfunny.

Youtube consists now of big personalities, their fanbase and the drama. That's what I dislike, among other things, like let's players who talk and the people who report the drama. Also, basing your income on youtube is pathetic. What skills or competencies can you write in your resume? Internet entertainer?

It's frankly harder to think of people who aren't on this retarded infographic

>Alone
meh
>Paired with Frank and Max, and maybe HTB
Gold content.

>Pewdiepie, I don't know enough about to judge.
He does it for the meme. He's rich, influencial and knows he risk absolutely nothing.
He's now actually great to watch. Or, at least, not as cancerous as before.

hey guys mind if I join?

I was never able to sit through even 30 seconds of his LP's, but his trolling as of late has been pretty fucking masterful. The Fiver vids were gold.

You'd think they'd capitalize on secondary talents, like video editing, sound design, musical talent, etc, that goes in the actual making of their videos. Anyone can sit down and talk off the cuff, but it takes talent and skill to go for a technical layer to their content.

It's like with Cow Chop, they don't just do funny things, they also put a lot of effort into their editing and their sound design to make things even funnier.

If these guys went into large-scale film or TV productions on their technical skills, they could probably find good work in it. But either they want to retain creative independence on YouTube, or they go psychicpebbles and waltz up to a studio demanding full creative control for barely-organized ideas.

I love how this gets bigger every time I see it

>DEATH TO ALL JEWS
I think the best part was Tyrone's reponse

This off-topic thread has been up for more than 1 hour

The media in general fucking BLEW UP over it, taking images of him pointing off-screen and saying it was a nazi salute and everything.

cry me a river and go back to baneposting you absolute faglord

And yet he's still loaded, still the most viewed Youtuber of all time, Still based
And the best part is kids are unironically listening to him
he's the utlimate redpill dispenser

this. Sup Forums is beyond saving so who gives a fuck

Jon appears (in his own videos or someone else's) like once a month. Don't compare him to the rest of these meme shitters

Jon's production quality has gone up significantly ever since he left game grumps, too.

you head temperature is a bit too high, I'd recommend leaving the premises

Twitter findings show that the cancer that praises this man and baneposting are the same Sup Forumsedditors
Please don't pretend for a second I can't illuminate your grey areas easily

SAY REDDIT

Ian is one of those guys who produces great content every once in a while and fills the rest of the time with low-effort garbage to keep the revenue flowing.
I kind of respect that JonTron just does his big, high-quality videos and doesn't do LPs or unboxings or other pleb shit for cash.

Thing about Ian is that he works better in a group, like the masterpieces he produces with the Shrimpson Boys.

Jon works best by himself, when he avoids doing Nostalgia Critic-style skits and the like.

His videos are higher quality than a lot of broadcast television now. He's got a full crew and sets and everything. The intro to the Howling 2 episode looks better than a lot of indie films I've seen lately.

his bad unboxing videos are comfy as fuck

At least he actually has some talent in addition to being a whiny bitch.

He makes money does the fucking easiest job in the world. The only downside is that he will never be respected by professionals.

>almost more subs than franku

professionals what?
Pro shitposters? Pro unboxers? Pro hair cake bakers?

Hair Cake was pure kino.

Getting jackass vibes sometimes

1- iDubbbz
2- Frank
3- Views
9001- Max
9002- Howtobasic

>Pro hair cake bakers?

pimp my wheelchair was the last 10/10 frank video

>What skills or competencies can you write in your resume? Internet entertainer?
Content producer. It is your resume dipshit. Nobody even does resumes in production, and the entire point of building revenue through yt is not needing fucking resumes because you're self-employed.

They do. Frank does production work for other musicians and apparently for Nickelodeon at some point, Max does editing for something, and Idubbbz also works on projects that aren't related to his channel but he has never publicly talked about the specifics.

Based trashposter

That's what she said

SAY

Has he done anything of note beyond be in circlejerks with his youtube buddies?

All he does is complain about other peoples videos and open boxes of stupid shit, and theres billions of vids like that on youtube.

Sweetie, the age restriction probably stops you but give the cake trilogy a watch some time.

Naive as fuck

Idubbbz is the most entertaining of that whole youtube crew

those unboxing videos are kino

high quilty videos right there,

just absolute shit, they just eat some cakes that have some "gross" shit in, wow jackass has alredy done it, how did these guys get popular anyway fuck

Ian is sweet as fuck, I love this guy, his channel is amazing

No Sweetie, Jackass did a vomit omelette.

>The "people aren't allowed to enjoy things I don't like" starter pack

Can't stand these guys who make stupid edgy ironic humour on Youtube. Him and Filthy Frank and whoever else.

Be honest with me guys, are we about to witness the burst of the "pro youtuber content creator as a career" bubble?

People like pewdiepie are gonna start filling for bankruptcy?

The family friendly only ad is gonna fuck a shitload of people in the ass.

talent doing what?