>freeze frame
>"you're probably wondering how i got here"

MARVEL ACTUALLY DID IT, THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1491838346527.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's like they're trying to be as reddit as possible

it's shit as expected

So are the rest of the MCU movies going to have this GotG cinematography and stuff? If so, then I'm down. Looks better than shit like Civil War.

>AH AH AH starts playing

This is Reddit, this is memes. This is Reddit, this is memes. This is Reddit, this is memes. This is Reddit, this is memes. This is Reddit, this is memes. This is Reddit, this is memes. This is Reddit, this is memes. This is Reddit, this is memes. This is Reddit, this is memes. This is Reddit, this is memes. This is Reddit, this is memes. This is Reddit, this is memes.

why is everything pushing the 70s meme now
i thought it was going to be 80s/90s this time

Justice League trailer has more jokes than this

and people refuse to believe this board is infested with disney shills

They are

I trust Taika.
I think the general consensus is now that this looks better than spiderman.
the meme line is obviously a quick self aware tone setup and not worth sperging about

And refuse to believe this board has DC shills.

green screen 3: the movie

Blanchett looks like a Suicide Squad reject.

unpaid Disney shills

3 words:
HELLA
F*CKING
EPIC

BASED GOLDBLUM

"We want the GOTG audience" - the motion kino

I have had it up to here with pop music trailers

>New Marvel teaser
>mad that theres a lot of threads

>DCucks still spamming KINO threads about shitty movies from 2 years ago
>WOW THIS IS GREAT XD

It loops hela good....

I'll see myself out

I fucking love that Jeff Goldblum's only line in the trailer is also the most Jeff Goldblum delivery I've ever heard

It's hela cliche.

No shit

>tfw you're a little hype

I feel disgusted with myself

>and people refuse to believe this board is infested with disney shills

80's time has passed, 90's is too soon. 70's is liberal enough to interest millennial

because this trailer is 100% reddit

Popular oldies in trailers have essentially become the new Inception BRRRRMMMMMMSSSS

Holy... I want more

They are doing a great job

I like that Jeff Goldblum is in it. Actually looked pretty good until that last line. Idk, Dark World was so irredeemably bad that I don't blame them for going in the GotG direction with Thor's character.

>"This one's for you reddit"
>*smash*
I walked out of my living room

>marvel gets original songs
>DCucks get shitty covers
what did they mean by this

my body is ready for dark side cate blanchett

Do origin films are all Iron Man rehashes and sequels are all GotG rehashes.

Bravo Marvel.

i doubt that line is going to be in the movie, it's more of a trailer joke

Leaks

>Thor (Chris Hemsworth) is journeying across the Nine Realms, investigating who is trying to assemble the Infinity Stones, when he discovers that Loki (Tom Hiddleston) has been masquerading as Odin (Anthony Hopkins) and has usurped the throne of Asgard.

>Hela (Cate Blanchett) is a powerful enchantress and queen of the undead, who has been locked away by Odin centuries before. Due to Loki's negligence, she escapes and destroys Mjolnir when Thor attempts to stop her. She then exiles him to the faraway planet Sakaar, filled with barbarians and outlaws from throughout the cosmos.

>Thor is captured by Valkyrie (Tessa Thompson), a renegade Asgardian working for Sakaar's ruler, the Grandmaster (Jeff Goldblum), locating warriors to fight in the Grandmaster's gladiatorial matches. The Grandmaster is one of the Elders of the Universe and is obsessed by his own pleasure.

>Thor ends up becoming a gladiator and discovers that the champion of the arena is the Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), who hasn't reverted to his human form as Bruce Banner in months. Because of this, their personalities are merging, and the Hulk is becoming more intelligent.

>Loki attempts to form an alliance with Hela, but she betrays him, forcing Loki to seek Thor for help. He helps Thor and Hulk escape from the arena, and the trio leaves to find Odin, who has been exiled to Earth by Loki and has been living as a vagrant.

>Doctor Stephen Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) helps Thor locate Odin, who instructs Thor to find the "ultimate weapon" in order to stop Hela.

>Thor, Loki and Hulk then depart in search of the weapon while being pursued by both the Valkyrie, who has been ordered to recaptured them by the Grandmaster, as well as by Hela's enforcer, Skurge (Karl Urban).

>Hela has the power to summon weapons from her own body, and her plan is to awaken two legendary monsters, Surtur and Fenrir, and unleash the Ragnarok upon the Nine Realms.

>not allowed to use classic songs in trailers
>not allowed to play BRRRRRRRRM in trailers
>not allowed to play acousticversions of pop songs in trailers
>not allowed to use Kanye West in trailers

Which music is allowed in trailers Sup Forums?

I feel like I've watched this flick already

>they finally remove the Earth shit that's ruined the last two Thor movies
>it looks good for the irst time

Whoa who would have thought letting Thor just be Thor in Thor's universe would allow you to make s good Thor movie?

I hope this sets up a Siege situation.

Literally /our/ girl

Can we all agree this looks epic?
Damn I love me some 80s aesthetic. I smell a cinematography Oscar nom, anyone else?

>like

wtf

OST from the movie.

Made me lel honestly and made it look even better to me

This needs to be as metal as possible but it seems like they arent going enough in that direction. They cut his hair for fucks sake

And the Justice League trailer wasn't? Lol.

Zack gave in to the quips and reddit audience.

ITAOTS

>Due to Mjolnir's destruction, Thor wields a pair of swords while on Sakaar, which he later replaces for the battle axe Jarnbjorn.

>Thor and Jane Foster have broken up. Thor greatly admires the Valkyries, Asgard's elite warriors, and encourages Valkyrie to embrace the ideals she abandoned. She eventually cuts ties with the Grandmaster and joins the battle against Hela's forces, as well as developing a relationship with Thor.

>Heimdall (Idris Elba) is killed by Hela to leave the Nine Realms vulnerable to the impending Ragnarok, and it's his death that forces Loki to seek Thor for help.

>The "ultimate weapon" is the Soul Stone, which allows Thor to call upon the fallen warriors of Valhalla and lead them to battle against Hela and her hordes of the undead. Heimdall is among the fallen warriors who return for one last battle before moving on to the afterlife.

>In the final battle, Thor and Loki battle Surtur while Hulk and Odin confront Fenrir. Skurge realizes Hela had been manipulating him all along and decides to help Thor, sacrificing himself by single-handely holding off the hordes of the undead until the monsters are defeated.

>Hela is vanquished and locked up once again by Odin, who reclaims the throne of Asgard and welcomes Valkyrie back into their kingdom.

>Loki ultimately betrays Thor and steals the Soul Stone, which he delivers to Thanos to be pardoned for his previous failures. Having finally learned the identity of the mastermind behind the conspiracy, Thor and Hulk return to Earth to reassemble the Avengers and prepare them for battle.

I love that they actually used the song they wanted to use instead of using some edgy slowed down modern adaptation

As overdone as it is, I can never get enough of the Immigrant Song.

Can we make this thread about Mommy Cate and not your faggy capeshit company wars?

I dunno what all the fuss is about, I think it looks like they're trying much harder with this one, probably invested much more money than in the previous Thor movies

It does have a 70s vibe, not just with the colors but kinda like Heavy Metal or one of those other old alien planet movies

Merzbow and Crazy Bus

And given the Grandmaster's role in the wider Marvel Universe, I wouldn't be surprised if he and the Collector show up in Inifinity War alongside other Elders of the Universe.

Yep and it's getting universally praised

It turns out that people want to have fun and laugh and enjoy themselves when they watch capeshit and not get super serious

Looks like shit

Mommy.

WAY less reddit, you know it

They won't use actual metal because normies are hipocrits. But Ragnarok is metal as fuck, and people will love it

It's still weird for me to hear Led Zeppelin songs in movies and tv now, they used to NEVER allow their music to be licensed.

I guess Jimmy Page is starting to get short on cash.

>when the Disney shilling hits so hard mods have to intervene
Hopefully they'll IP track third-worlder shills next.

Hold my beer ;)

The prospect of paid shills lurking these parts has legit corrupted my mind.

Gotta walk on eggshells whenever threads like these are posted

>he thinks people shill on Sup Forums

the soundtrack that's in the actual movie maybe?

This is pure fucking reddit sensibilities, Sup Forumsedditor
They even picked the redditcucks favorite scene to show

Justice League was universally praised too and has like 25 million views, a couple millions more than Spiderman so stop that company war bullshit

What's your pay per post, Sanjeev?

most people are stupid.. who knew?

>Frey doesn't battle surtur
>no jormungandir
>loki doesn't get killed by heimdall
This is supposed to be Ragnarok? Pathetic

fucking christ

electroacoustic improvisation and smash mouth

Considering Taika's directing, I'm surprised it isn't drenched in 80's nostalgia.

This is your reminder that the person crying third world shills is a confirmed third world cuck

i.4cdn.org/pol/1491838346527.jpg
Instead if going out and helping the cause he spent all weekend talking about capeshit and playing fighters on /vg/

>I'm rich

straight from 9gag and reddit

and its probably going to work out for them very very well

What the fuck world

>Implying Loki will ever die

>all overrated flops
Better not fuck this up Taika

>capeshit deserves more than one thread
Fuck off

and karl urban looks more DOOMGUY than he is

and the trailer felt like a late 90's post matrix action packed movie

even the music

I wish there is Planet Hulk instead

Lol

Like everything else in the MCU follows the Edda lore perfectly...

>Orange & Teal is dead

OURGUY

Was this really getting enough threads to warrant a sticky telling people to stop? I only got here after it had already been posted.

>there are people on Sup Forums who unironically think this in any conceivable way looked good

Capeshitters need to be banned

It's no surprise that Marvel panders to mentally ill liberals. It's basically the safe space equivalent of film.

Let me just say, I have been ANTICIPATING this trailer guys, I'm a HUGE Marvel fan as you know, I grew up with these characters, I definitely read the comics and I own all the action figures. Let me just come right out and say this movie looks Bad. Ass. There are a lot of good things in this trailer. There ARE some bad things, and they ARE bad, but overall I'm super hyped my fellow nerds

ugh

>more more or more less
>uhhhh
>he said no?
>he said no...

definitely looks better than guardians 2 or spider man but considering marvel's track record I'm just gonna pirate it which is more than what I can say about about any other future capeshit.

I completely agree.

More Asgardian lasers and spaceships? sigh

>he thinks third-worlder Disney shills are people any way representative of actual Sup Forums

that was just the comic con footage
the trailer was worse