Ohio has open carry suspended

State of emergency has been declared for the RNC. No open carry. Holy shit. This is going to get wild senpai.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=ORQtnQRqOKc
youtube.com/watch?v=waGogciXcJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I seen his interview the other day. Straight up liberal cocksucker. Stated that people didn't need to exercise their rights.

Fuck him. I hope the entire goddamn state carries their guns out en masse. Law enforcement's job is to enforce laws ... not to protect people.

You weren't listening when Trump said there would be "showbiz" at the RNC.

i think it's important to put this into context:
the police chief is black, and his brother was shot

instead of putting these nigglets into place, he wants to take guns from people that obey the law

STOP BANNING ME FOR STUPID SHIT MODS.

All mobile users should be banned.

this

Are Nige is going to be there tomorrow. I hope he's kept safe :(

HOW DOES RESTRICTING OPEN CARRY CHANGE ANYTHING AT ALL

FUCKING LEFTIST KEKS MAKE MY BLOOD BOIL REEEEEEEEEEE

quit breaking the rules then
posting your ban is rule breaking too

Yea, let us take the guns out of law-abiding citizens hands. Good idea.

>get banned for expressing my burger rights
>forget heroshimoot land banned free speech

This logic is quintessentially liberal

But we can just interrupt our data and get a new IP

>take away speech
>liberal

so is it officially banned or not?

If they do this it will prove the Liberals right about gun control.

Who is this (((union))) leader?

THE GOVERNOR IS JOHN KASHICH WE'LL BE FINE BROS

Do we know the skin colour of the shooter yet?

No one believes you were banned for literally nothing. We do believe you are evading a ban though.

No, which bodes well.

White people are going to listen
Black thugs won't
Lots of dead whiteys at the convention
their death will not be in vain though as it will lead to Trump's victory

You can appeal your ban. Whining about it here won't help your cause.
>Complaining about Sup Forums (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.

You should read these:
Sup Forums.org/rules

Maybe you'll be less of a cancerous faggot when you do.

How is it not you fuckface?

Oh shit I didn't even make the connection.

Didn't go through, iirc.

Why are yankee states so cucked? Why on earth would you disarm yourselves on the eve of a nigger uprising?

Ohio is an embarrassment in general.

classic image.jpg

>he honestly think liberals don't hate the first amendment
They're just not open about it yet. But, yeah, they push laws restricting it, too.

Seems like Kasich has told the union chief no, open carry seems to be still on. Double and triple check all sources.

Is something actually going to be happening?

>a soros shill is the governor
COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT IT FUCK

Do you read before you post?

Union chief CALLS ON the governor to act. He hasn't yet.

There's already tons of folks there with weapons.

Lol if you actually understood the nature of the words you're using, you'd know that he's right. Free speech is a liberal idea.

Serve and protect, fucktard

Sorry bro, seems you weren't paying attention for past two years.

Tbh I could see suspending it in the immediate area where the RNC is being held since there's such a large police presence. Suspending it for the entire state is dumb.

why are whites govt cucks?

if someone told you to jump off a bridge would whitey do it?

Police chief knows the world will be watching the dindus start the problems. And if anything, being that most nignogs are NOT law abiding citizens, Cleveland will impose this temporary ban, whites show up unarmed...blacks will still wreak havoc.

Fuck you Ohio....you fucking nigger-rigged toilet.

This.They've already stated kasich has said open carry laws will not be altered for the convention. This is hours old news.

>Kasich's revenge

>tfw when banned for ban evasion on a mobile data with dynamic IP and it happens every single fucking time and it's always when I'm posting on Sup Forums and always have to appeal ban only to get banned again two posts later

Yea fuck you

>suspending laws
Why is this allowed?

According to fox news the governor said he will not suspend open carry.

Also realize that suspending open carry does not mean suspending the ability for people to bring guns, just only that they have to be concealed.

Nice thread OP

>taking the time to appeal a ban

fuck that mane, changing IP is easier

Learn to differentiate between classical liberalism and modern liberalism, niggers.

>Milton Friedman Speaks: Is Capitalism Humane? (B1227) - Full Video
youtube.com/watch?v=ORQtnQRqOKc

Trump will shoot that fucker before they get their hands on his CC

Why are leftists so violent and can't be trusted to carry guns?

>people running wild and shooting other folks left and right
>somehow banning carry laws solves this

Actually RNC is a gun free zone, no guns are allowed inside

repulitard are such hypocrites

>HOW DOES RESTRICTING OPEN CARRY CHANGE ANYTHING AT ALL

If there is a shooting it will be much easier to identify the shooter if less people have guns.

Do you even think?

We already saw this type of thing in Dallas where a black guy was open carrying and after the shooting started the cops were circulating his photo as the main suspect even though he turned his gun over to police as soon as it started.

ive been banned for making fun of someones foot fetish. trust me some mods are dirty kikes

>John 'Just Fuck My Face Tyrone' Oliver

>We already saw this type of thing in Dallas where a black guy was open carrying and after the shooting started the cops were circulating his photo as the main suspect even though he turned his gun over to police as soon as it started.

Which in other words didn't change shit

Praise Kek.

>HOW DOES RESTRICTING OPEN CARRY CHANGE ANYTHING AT ALL

Target acquisition. Simply put, you see a nigger with a gun out that nigger is a threat that can and should be put down immediately.

Open carry makes that difficult. Open carry is the feminism of the gun world, and they've all got their tits out.

Grown-ups keep their dicks hidden until needed.

BLACK PANTHERS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

FUCK OFF SOROS

That's false. Only the arena is a no guns zone. The huge area around the arena including many event locations allow guns.

Nice.

Stop referring to leftist authoritarians as liberals you stupid fucks

IF YOU KNEW HOW TO READ YOU WOULD SEE THAT IT SAYS "SOME FAG POLICE CHIEF CALLS FOR OPEN CARRY TO BE SUSPENDED"

OPEN CARRY ISN'T ACTUALLY FUCKING SUSPENDED YOU CUNT

>use logic
>must be soros

k

I expect all republican politicians and Trump to come out and respectfully disagree with the suspension of open carry.

FALSE.

>Wants the government to ignore its own rules

Fuck off, commie

>Airplane mode on
>Delete all history/cookies
>Airplane mode off
>Reload Sup Forums

Thank me later.

KASICH SAID HE WILL NOT SUSPEND OPEN CARRY

Good, open carry is retarded.

Pretty much this. Open carry fags are occasionally okay, but usually you're right. The most important part of open carry is so you don't get arrested while transporting your guns by a cop having a bad day. Open carrying regularly is retarded, makes it so the baddy knows to kill you first

>MUH hate speech is evil and should be banned
Kys faggot

If the police aren't extremely aggressive with these nigger protesters I'm going to be really angry. I'm tired of seeing them run out into traffic and not get arrested.

>Ohio has open carry suspended

I gotta be honest fampai, open carry just seems like a bad idea. Conceal carry master race.

In before, "How do you conceal a rifle?"

>what is a guitar case

No it hasn't. Stop lying.

Then how am I supposed to waste tax dollars by shitposting from work?

>Law enforcement's job is not to protect people.

That's not at all what I said fag.

He asked how restricting open carry would change anything and I gave an answer. I never even said if I agreed or not.

Give your parents my condolences for having birthed a literal retard.

Is an empty slogan retard.
Supreme Court has had two major decisions confirming police if no duty to protect unless there is special custody.

>he doesnt know about the Supreme court decision

lol

nice bait title. faggot. governor says he does not have the power to arbitrarily change laws.

Open carry is NOT suspended. Don't believe shills. Bring your guns to support bikers for trump

I have a floating IP. Every now and then I catch someone's permaban from a year ago from a board I have literally never been to.

Like I was not posting gore on /vg/. Was too busy here.

You seriously have to have carry licenses to carry your guns inside cases with you?

Fucking ridiculous. It's allowed even in Sweden.

I open carry while riding my bike and I'm it stops a lot of trouble before it even starts. I live in a mostly black neighborhood and before I had a gun people would constantly be honking or yelling at me or throwing things from their car or even swerving at me just to have a laugh but since I started open carrying things have been extremely peaceful.

i doubt the officials themselves will be carrying but the secret service will be all over it

AMERICA

TAKE MY ENERGY

cheif is a nigger, and nigger brother so therefore they are democrats..

>inb4 democrats hate guns

> cheif call for open carry suspended
>mfw cops open carry

really tired of these fucking niggers

You guys have a bunch of other fucktatrded laws that we do not share, though. Different countries have different laws, Sven.

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHEP'S PROBLEM???!!!!

He is totally fucking SJWing out. He is telling the former gov. not say "All lives matter.." Fuck him.

WTF?

Might sound fucked up, but it's true. Their duty is to uphold the law, not protecting people.

You rely on scientific "data", when the medical community categorizes us by ethnicities for health studiesfor a reason.

Then you would be in the occasionally okay category

Lots of open carry people do it just to piss people off

Hey law abiding citizens, there's feral blacks killing cops and whites, leave your firearms at home! No fucking logic what's so ever.

Everyone should show up with a pistol on thier side and rifle slung on thier back.

Well obviously. But why the fuck do you need a carry license to transport your rifle or gun in a sealed container?

Retarded Sup Forumssmokers misinterpreted a supreme court decision that concluded the police have an obligation to protect the public as a whole over individuals to mean that cops don't have to protect people.

Trump will be okay, right guis?

Not according to the Supreme Court, police training or any set precedent. Their job is to enforce laws. They have zero legal obligation to protect people.