United passenger forcibly removed

youtube.com/watch?v=3FbdPQM3JDQ

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/ez8ugFA.jpg
thesun.co.uk/news/3297228/doctor-dragged-off-united-airlines-flight-overbooked-video/
twitter.com/JayseDavid/status/851223662976004096
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy shit the last part of the video

>just kill me

LOL

God, this just reminds me how much I hated working security, holy fuck.

I can't even tell you how many times I smashed someone's face into an object or my knee in a way to make it look inadvertent

dude was a doctor or some shit

Japs got a crazy worth ethic. He'd rather die than miss work.

how can they do this to a paying customer? what the fuck...

What's the story on this? What did he do?

can't blame him dude probably has centered his whole life around his career. I heard he was trying to get back for his client, maybe that client is an important one. DAMN JAPAN U CRAZY

he didn't submit to a TSA crotch search and ran on to a random plane

He wouldn't listen. It's their plane.

Also the airline won't pay shit.

Literally no context to this video. Couldn't care less. Seems like generic security trying to remove random guy and loud mouth cunt.

The plane is private property and once the passenger refused to comply with a crew/police order to vacate the plane he became a criminal trespasser.

Honestly he could be looking at felony charges. If there's one thing you shouldn't do it's fuck around on an American plane in a post-9/11 world.

>"thats their plane"
do you even understand how to run a fucking business??

NO SINGLES POLICY ON AIRPLANES
NO MORE LONER WEIRDOS THAT JERK OFF AT KIDS AND FELL THE PLACE WITH CUM STENCH

>flight overbooked
>airline announces someone will have to vacant the plane
>first offer $400 vouchers for the airline to whomever gives up their seat
>ups it to $800
>still no one takes the offer
>they announce a passenger will be selected at random and forced off the plane
>it's the Asian dude
>he refuses to leave
>they beat the shit out of him and drag him off the plane
Apparently he was a doctor who had patients to attend to.

Shut the fuck up faggot. This dude is gonna get millions when he sues them.

>he didn't submit to a TSA crotch search and
You can deny those just fine

> and ran on to a random plane
See this is where he fucked up. Then again going to America is a fucking mistake the country is a giant prison.

The sound of this man screaming, followed by the THUD of his face slamming up against an armrest, is a sound I can't escape...

On United flight 3411, passengers were "randomly selected" to switch seats with United employees who needed to board the plane.

Since no one wanted to give up the seat they PAID FOR, United Airlines selected the ONE Asian man on the plane, out of ALLLLLLLL the white passengers, and yanked him out of the seat.

This man refused to give up his seat, not because he was stubborn or uncooperative; he was a doctor who needed to see his patients the next morning.

In the video you can clearly see police use excessive force to yank and drag his unconscious body through the aisle, like he was roadkill.

People of color DO NOT go through the same flying experiences as white people. We're harassed by other passengers and blamed for upsetting the nearby white folks, "randomly selected" by the TSA so they can pat-down our turbans, set aside by TSA so they can search through our natural hair, and we're ejected from flights when enough white people get uncomfortable.

They don't give a fuck about us. We're liabilities, existing only as roadblocks between white passengers and their supposed safety and comfort. I mean, fuck, some people are talking about this incident from the perspective of the upset white people, and not the Asian man with a bloody face...

He paid for that flight, and they still didn't give a fuck about him...

Fuck you, United Airlines.

United let everyone board even though they needed a few seats for staff to get to next destination. Offered passengers $400, then $800 to get off. Then they brought a 'computer' on to randomly select someone-that guy. He said he was a doctor and had to make the flight. Then American Freedom took over as he was shown the error of his as he was "re-accommodated" by law enforcement. Nothing to see here.

Yeah. Do you?

>reddit spacing

What film is this from?

He paid for his ticket and sat in the spot assigned to him.

you seem like a boot-licker with a raging hard on for taking it up the ass from the authorities

Good citizens right here.

Oh. Well that's pretty fucked up then. Poor lil chink.

>Willingly using a service that is known to be dog shit.

America, ladies and gentlemen.

Businesses have rights too, you know? Flight was overbooked, needed seats for employees who had to be on the flight. They offered $800 + a hotel room to anyone who would volunteer to get off, nobody did, so they had a random selection. Guy was told he had to leave and refused and fought with security. They came back with police and had to physically remove him.

Is it a shitty inconvenience and incompetence on behalf of the airline? yes, but they have the right to remove whoever.

You make sure your ownership of multi-million dollar aircraft is well defined and protected. That is a huge investment and they would be fools to think of and treat their expensive private property as a public park bench. Because its not.

Of course they'll pick an asian. Fuck this fucking country. Also, all those white people claiming to protest official use force, and say shit about Chinese standby and not helping when we see ppl fall on street. Where the help for our Asian brother on the plane? FUck I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW

Well my dad always said listen to police and follow the rules so it's not to hard to understand unless your trying to make a scene

Do you?

Godzilla

This post is bait, do not reply past me.

>This dude is gonna get millions when he sues them.
No he won't. An airline is perfectly within its rights to decide who gets to stay on its aircraft. The man became a criminal trespasser and any judge would throw the suit out.
I respect the rule of law and don't think that rules should be bent or broken merely because some slacktivists on Facebook or Twatter get their feathers ruffled. The plane is private property.
There are about a dozen new videos on liveleak everyday of some Chinaman getting struck by a truck and lying in the street for hours while people go about their day.

Fucking /r/videos moderators removed the thread from the front page. Highly suspect that United Airlines paid for it to be removed. Fucking shills censoring this shit.

They will pay for this. Money talks, get the public to boycott UA for their cations.

God damn I'm fuming right now. Was having a decent day too, before I saw this.

Everyone here should start sharing this story to their friends, coworkers, family, etc. Stop giving a fuck if people judge us for being Asian activists. Fuck taking the path of least resistance in the west and living in silence and complacency.

>Shut the fuck up faggot. This dude is gonna get millions when he sues them.

Sorry buddy but this isn't the movies. In this world the good guy never wins.

homeward bound.... i wish i was homeward bound
home where my thoughts escape me
home where my music's playing
home where my love is waiting silently for me

they overbooked, had too many people on the plane and removed the paying costumer when he "refused to volunteer"

NOTHING! I SAID NOTHING

You had a point, but it god all muddy with the race aspect. It has very little to do with his race. It was probably more his gender and age that played a role. You think they would do this to a child or woman who was traveling home? Of course not. But he was expected to "Man up", and surrender his seat.

Everyone, spread these hashtags on social media

1 #BrutalityAgainstAsians #AsianLivesMatter #RacismAgainstAsians #BrutalityAgainstElderly

2 #StopBlackOnAsianBrutality

3 #UnitedAirlinesKnockOutPunch #BoycottUnitedAirlinesAsianRoutes

/u/asian_republican Please include this photo of his clearly bloodied mouth in your post too: i.imgur.com/ez8ugFA.jpg

Update 1:

The doctor was an elderly man too... thesun.co.uk/news/3297228/doctor-dragged-off-united-airlines-flight-overbooked-video/

Update 2:

It was black on Asian brutality. Sigh, Asians being victims of black violence again. #StopBlackOnAsianBrutality

twitter.com/JayseDavid/status/851223662976004096

Update 3:

There is now a subreddit called /r/UnitedBeatsDoctors

Edit:

If someone knows how to get in contact with the doctor, advise him to sue for damages and give him good ideas from comments. He deserves every dollar for the brutality he received.

Shit, I'd be taking the $800 voucher. Fly home on a later flight, with a nice pair of headphones and a new bag from duty free, plus whatever else I can afford.

a mod of /r/videos is a cop

he implemented rule 4 to cover his ass look good

reddit has gone downhill SOOO much

>No he won't. An airline is perfectly within its rights to decide who gets to stay on its aircraft. The man became a criminal trespasser and any judge would throw the suit out.
You like to think you're a Mr Know It All but you're autistic brainless ass will be BTFO in the coming weeks when you hear on the news he sued the fuck out of them. Fucking retard.

But why would someone punch a man before throwing him out of a plane?

mods need to delete this thread

pure reddit filth itt

ALL ASIAN MEN AND WOKE ASIAN WOMEN WHETHER AMERICAN OR NOT BOYCOTT UNITED AIRLINES. FUCK UNITED AIRLINES. SPREAD THIS TO EVERY MEDIA OUTLET ESPECIALLY JAPAN KOREA AND CHINA.
SAW THE VIDEO, BLACK AND WHITE POLICE UNITE TO BEAT UP ASIAN MAN DOCTOR
THE MAN PAID FOR HIS TICKET. THIS IS UNCALLED FOR. THIS IS OPPRESSION OF ASIAN MEN

Japanese man, probably dedicates his entire life for his job as a doctor. Can't blame him for stressing the fuck out. He probably has a reputation to live up to.

Do airlines have to right to sell more tickets than they have seats and then use excessive force to correct the situation?

>pat down our turbans

top jej

THIS ISNT Sup Forums YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

REMOVING YOU FROM THIS PLANE

WITH NO SURVIVORS!

You know if America didn't have its insanely massive military you would literally be third world tier.

Is this the fabled r*ddit spacing? go back!!

AH YES
A VIRAL VIDEO BEING ALLOWED BECAUSE A CERTAIN SOMEONE WORKS FOR A CERTAIN GROUP THAT MINES

HE REFUSED TO VOLUNTEER

SO WE VOLUNTEERED HIM FOR HIM

Gee, you are right. He should have just took the $800 in jewline credit and stayed in a roach infested motel.

Great input, really good stuff here. Thanks

He is a big guy, don't worry.

thats exactly what a poorfag with no responsibility would say

>people actually defending him and blaming the authorities

Leftists are such fucking cancer

>Asians

Why did no one give up their seat for him?

And America pretends to be a Christian nation...

Forums and social media are just vehicles for advertising, keeping correct opinions like CTR and corporate variants

How would he have handled the chink?

americans at it again
if he was a doctor he MUST get there in time or else he gets his medical license taken
fucking americans I fucking swear

>They offered $800

No they offered 800 dollars in United vouchers. They fact that they didn't offer cash which they may be legally required to will come back to bite them on the ass.

Me chinese me plane joke me get beat up by po po

That's what I was thinking. I like to think that I'd be shouting to take me instead of him.

People were probably scared though.

guys, check this BASED moment in this specific videogame!

what's the next step in their masterplan?

DOCTOR WANG, I'm UAC (United Airlines Security).

No one likes American cops because they've always done shit like this.

Thank god he wasn't black.

I HAVE DISGRACE MR. YAMATO PREASE CUTTA OFF MY HEAD

reddit have beaten you to it

If i take you off this plane.. would you die?

>get told to get off the plane
>refuse
Well, what did he expect? Fucking retard.

>it is completely legitimized to forcibly remove a paying customer from a plane because you overbooked it

Yesssss, defend your corporate masters, goy! Sure, this man paid for his ticket, but that means nothing. If you refuse to voluntarily miss your flight, you'll be beaten until you comply. It's only fair!

>when you beat a customer for sitting in a seat he paid for

He's a doctor that has patients.

Why is it legal to overbook a flight?

I love how none of the horrific viral videos that pop up every week is never made about the victim's whiteness

chinks trying to play as some suffering field niggers will never stop being funny

>Criminals don't like American cops because they've always upheld the law

Protip: stop being a criminal

>thread isn't 100% baneposting

what the fuck?

>trusting them to give you the vouches or helping you once off the plane

this is why no-one takes those offers

but now they will just give you a beating instead

Because mistakes happen retard.

>pay for a seat
>get kicked off because Flight Attendant Sally wants to go to Key Largo
Why is America so backwards?

Why do you think nobody took that offer? Obviously you don't travel a lot.

Those vouchers come with heavy limits. Cannot be used on certain flights. Expire after 1 year. Or come in 8 x $100 denominations that can only be used 1 at a time. Certainly can't use it in duty-free dumbass

Quit being a Sup Forums cuck and sucking corporations dicks even when they fuck you in the ass

WRRRRRRHHYY

That was a pretty good REEEEEEEEEE desu

And this gives him the right to tell the Captain of an aircraft what he can and can't do on HIS airplane?

>you paid for you seat on the plane
>arranged everything, reserved an hotel for the day he arrives
>get told to leave the airplane because the corporation is stupid and overbooked the flight
>"no i-i'm in charge here"
>get beat up by cops

All because of the institution of private property which is brutally protected by the state.

Keep sucking that porky dick, class cucks.

>this has been a practice of airlines since forever, but now I'm offended because in modern society we have to be offended about people being forced to comply with things

I suppose you'd be happy to sit next to that fat blonde bitch with glasses for another 3 hours until someone finally decided they'd volunteer to leave instead

It occurs in most places
It's so the airline can always fill their plane
Weirdly enough, I've only heard of these shitty overbooking stories from people flying on US based airlines

HEY LITTLE ASIAN GIRL, WE'RE TAKING YOU BY FORCE

>japanese schoolgirl gives tiny little punches on Big Man's back while her heiny is pointed fowards when she's carried

Yes.

I've never broken the law and I still hate them. They're fucking cunts.