How could Hell be any worse?

How could Hell be any worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonglobe.com/sports/patriots/2017/02/11/this-boston-century-but-here-how-other-championship-cities-stack/bupw57okmKsxf2TP78ljtL/story.html
youtu.be/o1tj2zJ2Wvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doesn’t this city win a lot of championships?

San Andreas?

shithole

Grove Street, home.

At least the warriors are good

easily, San Bernardino.

It's not that bad if you have money and can afford secluded housing in a quiet neighborhood.

How would you know?

I have an uncle who lives there. He made a lot of money running restaurants, and his house is really comfy, but I can see how it can be hellish for most people who live there.

>I have an uncle who lives there.
What neighborhood?

Those hills look comfy

they're not--it's all grodesville
fake people, fake attitudes, fake identity

there is, however, fantastic sex to be had

Lakers/Raiders/Dodgers Represent

>tfw because i live here i hate all those teams and it has nothing to do with sports

It needs some coastline or a river that isn't concrete.

no

Lakers have 16

You know where you are,
You're in the jungle baby
You'e gonna die!

Except you'll eventually have to leave your seclusion and become a part of the concrete mayhem that spans fucking tens of miles in either direction.

If the fact that the richer parts of the city are bordered by literal slums doesn't fuck with you, then you're actually soulless. It's pretty normal to see a tent city one block and then you'll be in the heart of where the 1%ers all live.

It's a place that's devoid of any meaningful history and everyone that moves and stays there for longer than a year is a reptile.

There’s a lot of Coast. LA is known for it

i've lived here my whole life. where is this great sex?

dunno. the weekend i spent there i got super wild with a hipster broad in dtla

i dont go downtown. too many hipsters.

Right. It's the hipsters. Not the insane homeless people that shit on the street in broad daylight or the third world country vibe it has.

Should've planted more trees back before the concrete jungle got out of control desu.

Can't. L.A. isn't exactly the place for trees.

Steve Martin said it best in the movie 'L.A. Story'...

"L.A. is just a desert with the sprinklers on."

Phoenix really is a monument a mans arrogance.

ok, who else are you going to fuck? dumbass

replace the white people with flips and mexicans. oh wait

wish all the LA people would stop moving here to phoenix daysuu

the whole left coast is overpopulated. I live in san diego and in the last 10 years it's turned into a fucking zoo.

Planning my escape innawoods any day now.

Where exactly is Dodgers Stadium in this picture? I thought it was relatively close to downtown in Chavez Ravine. Is it just off picture to the right?

it's not near dtla at all

go hit the hoodrats i suppose.

nah that would be palm springs or antelope valley. LA has a Mediterranean climate. You just can't tell with all the concrete.

I've only been to LA once so I don't really have a good grasp of LA geography but Google Maps makes it seem pretty close.

everything in los angeles is three times farther away than it seems

It could be worse, you could be in Phoenix

it's just off the picture on the right. dont listen to the b8

>Raiders

it is close, it's just hidden behind those hills in the center right

only if you're a retard who doesn't anticipate traffic

where do you plan on going

Bad Religion reference?

yes this, and social security and credit card info as well pls

What cities win more than LA sports wise?

is he 1 of 1 living in the neighborhood you weird fuck

what the actual fuck are you talking about. LA is extremely segregated economically. There aren’t any rich neighborhoods close to slums other than maybe Ladera Heights.

back home to east coast

Boston, Philadelphia, New York, San Fransisco, Chicago, Houston, etc.

hockey doesn't count

>San francisco

You know that beating the Dodgers IS their World Series

"this is truly a monument to mans arrogance!"

also, it was peggy that said it, not booby.

This is only a small portion of L.A.
The downtown part or L.A.

L.A. is both a city and a county. And the county is considered all of L.A. and it is in fact HUGE!!

LA is 5th most winning city. The 4 above them are New York, Boston, Chicago, and Detroit.
bostonglobe.com/sports/patriots/2017/02/11/this-boston-century-but-here-how-other-championship-cities-stack/bupw57okmKsxf2TP78ljtL/story.html

what an awful skyline. the personal automobile and sabotage of pacific electric was a mistake.

literally a 0/10 city

green text all you want but they're still more popular than the other two guys and haven't even set foot in LA in over 2 decades until now

This.

t. flyover
I love how people try to shit on LA when it is quite literally one of the best cities in the world. You are either poor or don't live in LA

Every big city has it's downfalls, there's nothing new here.

>best cities in the world

Somehow this hellhole got the 2028 Olympics and are going to blast the 2008 Olympics out of the water... Boston and Chicago were too much of a cuck to represent America, so Los Angeles had to step up to the plate because we aren't a little bitch.

The rest of America: Get on our level. Don't hate, it makes you look jealous and pathetic.

youtu.be/o1tj2zJ2Wvg

not the same person retard

>counting minneapolis

>t.flyover

>3rd largest GDP
>ranked 6th on Global Cities Index
>ranked 9th on Global Economy Power Index

Californians just need to stop moving anywhere.

And? Its still a shit city faggot.

>Being this eternally buttblasted

It's embarrassing how hard you try

And?

All cities (and all those that live in them) are gay

but LA is gayest of them all

dude LA is a fucking shithole city people trick themselves into thinking they want to live, stop trying to deny it

>No Kings
Tell me how I know you're a beaner

not the same person fag

BASED FELLOW ANGELENO!

Yeah I'm really just tricking myself into a city I and millions of other enjoy living in

>boston
half their nba titles don't count because they are from a era with like 8 teams, none of their football titles count cause they cheated

yeah dude I love sitting in traffic too haha awesome

o ya and I love bloated city government paying out pensions that will bankrupt the city and a quarter of the population that can't even speak english haha

o ya and our fair weather fans haha

o ya and our superficial and retarded material culture too haha

LA is a fucking shit hole bro, I lived there for 10 years. I never was happier to get out. You probably like living in LA because you've never actually lived in a good state or city before and just have shit taste.

enjoy aids faggot

Lol why you mad at us bro? Did this city cuck you of your hopes and dreams? If so, eat shit get rekt

the truth

>what are bakserfield, fresno, stockton or modesto

So much flyover salt in this thread. Kek.

Your mum's room

what makes stockton so hellholish?

>2028
>summer heat
>stuck in traffic
>thousands more cars on the road than normal
>having to house thousands of foreigners in some of the most expensive real estate on earth

Niggers. Not joking.

>all this because of a random meteor

Thats the wrong city ya dingus

Marina del ret
I like the library

Traffic has a different meaning in the rest of the country

*tips fedora *

gud one

i fucked yer mum

that's like the least surprising response in the history of Sup Forums

LA is the least-picturesque metropolis in the United States

just look at this beige monstrosity, you can tell if was founded by wetback mutts because it's nearly indistinguishable from their Latino Favellas south of the border

the fact that this is the hub, the anchor, the crown jewel of an urban sprawl that extends for miles and miles and miles should make you want to vomit, just hideous