What does Sup Forums believe in?

What does Sup Forums believe in?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp5VsqVOu5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Racism

Racism

I'll believe in anything you can prove to me.

Slaanesh

We believe in the glorious powers of the EU.

>*skews hat*
>"nothing"

This used to be my belief until i realized that absolute truths are few in number, the only thing i can prove to people now and will undoubtedly will be met with approval is that physical bodies of living things eventually wither and rot.

Myself

Jebus.

The power of love !

I believe in democracy based on classical liberal principles of Locke and Mill

i believe in firepower and death to the infidels

KHAAAAANNN

i believe OP is a faggot and this thread belongs in /his/ where all those fedoratards will fuck him in the ass as he deserves and wishes to

Christian Deism and this,

>Le reddit repeating the same answer xD

i believe everything is bullshit

European is what I believe in.

Sharia law

Religion is bullshit. But it is okay to believe in God.

Kemet

Some god. I was raised in a village family so we have pagan traditions with a Christian label. I think it's alright, we should stop listening to priests and be honest with ourselves. Like let that real religion develop and shape our ture beliefs.

Beautiful family

Putin

KARA BOĞA

Jewish-flavored agnosticism.

Kemet BOGA

Where does land of kemet end?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp5VsqVOu5s

I'm agnostic.

anti-natalism

Myself
*tips my American made in china and imported by jews fedora*

I believe that life is what you make it.
I believe that no one should ever take orders they don't want to follow or waste time doing something they don't enjoy.
I believe a man should take what he wants and give zero fucks.
I believe in alcohol and firepower.
And I believe that anyone who puts their fate in some imaginary figure up in the sky is mentally challenged.

I believe in ultimate good and evil

I don't believe in Bible bullshit, but I believe in god.

I believe morality is subjective

prime mover type of god and rules of nature

Which god? There is thousands.

how does that work?

>I'm atheist but culturally christian
cringe

I believe that I don't give a shit.
Gods, no gods, life after death or no life after death. Couldn't care less. Life is miserable then you die. Get drunk, fuck and do whatever the fuck makes you happy for the brief time you spend on earth. If you don't, well then you're a damn fool.

Well, the only thing that I believe in Bible, that there's one god up in the sky. I'm kinda weird Agnostic or something

Not trying to be an asshole but why that god?
Why not one of the much, much older ones like the old Norse ones or Egyptian ones?
Or one of the many others?
Because of a book?
A book that was re-written and altered by a roman emperor who wasn't even Christian?
It's just so.. flawed.
Do you at least follow the old testament? Or the modern, super censored, "kid friendly" version of the bible?

I've read both bibles. I'm still can't make up my mind about the Religion, so yeah I'm just wandering around looking for the right choice I guess.

The one and only, Holy Catholic Church.

nothing
Gods don't exist around the world.
WTF is Jesus christ and Allah??

Why choose religion at all?
Isn't it enough to just be alive?
To be a human capable of amazing things, to be aware and knowing.
Why do you need a god? A god that just limits you in all ways. That gives you rules and laws you must follow for no obvious reasons.
Why?

Are you autistic?

"in the world"

Mexican?

>Are you autistic?
Why do you ask? Because I ask questions?
That's the opposite of being autistic, I love learning, talking to people.
Do you even know that the diagnosis that is autism means?

Nope, Amerimutt

People who believe religion are stupid.
Just do believe yourself!!!

You're just lucky god isn't around to hear you say that.

post yfw amaterasu gives you skin cancer for blasphemy

I wouldn't go so far to say I'm a practicing Buddhist but I do enjoy reading the sutras and listening to monks give dhamma talks. It's quite comfy desu.

what do u mean "lucky"??
I think religion is boring because you have to worship everyday right?What will be become of worship??

man,If I believe in amaterasu, amaterasu don't give me skin cancer?
idw what r u taking about?

>Why choose religion at all?
Well in Russia almost every newborn child is going to be baptized and a big part of parents are very "Hard Orthodox Believers", so a lot of children don't have a freedom to choose their own religion.
But I think people choose religion because they need to believe in some "supernatural powers" that can help them because they're not rational enough to just believe in themselves

>Isn't it enough to just be alive?
Probably not, all people are scared to die, and they just don't want to think that beyond death lies just pure nothingness and people are afraid of that. "The oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lawkraft.
And not only that, but some people just want to find the reason to be alive. And a lot of them finds that reason in bible afterlife.

>To be a human capable of amazing things, to be aware and knowing.
Why do you need a god?
As I mentioned earlier, believing in God helps to get through hard situations in life, or they want to help someone, but they can't reach them physically, so they're starting to pray for them

>A god that just limits you in all ways. That gives you rules and laws you must follow for no obvious reasons.
Why?
That's why I don't believe in most things that Bible say because we created the rules and laws for ourselves to build a society. Would anyone believe in these rules, which were written by some old looking man? Of course not, but if God himself created those rules, everybody will listen to them, because if you don't obey them you will "burn in hell"

Thank you for answering.
Good luck on your search.

No problem
Have a nice day! (Or night).

Scandinavian gods.

CHRISTFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH