Hey fags, I am a black Egyptian immigrant living in Dubai. AMA

Hey fags, I am a black Egyptian immigrant living in Dubai. AMA

You're cool. Don't come to Europe.

Are you a kang?

>I am a black Egyptian immigrant living in Dubai.
Wow it's fucking nothing

Do us a favor and go have a laugh at the now poor washed up noveau riche cunts living in the car parks.

>black Egyptian
A dog born in a stable isn't a horse.

I am actually thinking either Australia or Canada,senpai.

Need to get that passport.

i was originally a king

Why do guys in Dubai hit on white guys? Can't be the money since only rich people live in Dubai.

do u like smashmouth

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

white women are ez af when u have money.

Are Emirates really about rich paradise or it's a myth? What are medium salaries there?

I mean they hit on white guys. Like me.

Tax-free with alot of Goverment fees to cover-up. Lots of Inflation and it's just the 1% that are incredibly rich. Everyone is mostly average in income.

oh shit

You would be surprised how common homosexuality is here.

And...

It's not the I am GAY AND PROUD homosexuality, it's the "predator" homosexuality.

Hisham is that you?

No fuck off

How is life?

shit

>Ahmeds killing Abduls
>Jaffars raping Ali's

Feels middle Eastern man

What kind of job do you have?

Is it easy to get drugs in Egypt?

Are arabs racist towards black people?

Can I get a tan and 4 wimmenz pls?

Man have fun raping

Go to the top of toppest spindly building. Take pic with timestamp.

Any jobs there for Canadian plumbers? Heard you guys have some work there?

keef el banat hoonak?

Do you fly a pyramid to work?

you are sending off gay vibes probably

Which network are you on? Sup Forums is heavily restricted there. I only found one network that worked properly when I lived there for a year.

AYYO HOL UP

What's your favorite restaurant to eat at there? I like Ravi quite a lot in Al Karama.
How many Filipinas have you slept with so far?

Why do we have shitskins every day now making AMA threads?

Nobody wants to ask your smelly low iq inbred ass a question faggot. go kill yourself

Go to Australia

Outside the Islamic ghettos in Ontario or Calgary you won't be very welcomed here

Plus you would be more used to a climate like Australia's. If you're not born here or a place with similar climate you will always be uncomfortable and find it cold.

When did you learn how to use Magicians' Red?

But can't you get killed for faggery there?

I swear the next time I go to the fucking city and some fag tries fagging I'm gonna shoot him through the head and if caught claim I'm a Muslim convert.

One thing I can understand about Islam is why it hates these mentally ill freaks

Elaborate. I heard it is common among arabs to treat their children as fleshlights until they reach 12 years

Havent' been in to Egypt in 5 years due to the Military, ez af to get drugs in Egypt and I work in a Bank. Arabs are racists towards everyone including themselves.

If your white, your right.

I literally add an "s" to the http:// and the website opens. For them, I am some kind of hacker.

fug

Karachi Darbar is GOAT. I have fucked countless Chinese hookers.

Not true at all.

You wuz kang?

Damn -- I didn't know that trick when I was there. Etisalat needs to get better at censorship.
How much do you usually pay for a hooker there? Where do you prefer to find them? I could never bring myself to pay money for one. Instead, I met Filipinas through Tinder and took them on dates and paid for their drinks. They would always be down to fuck after that.

Occupation and living situation?

fg

Than why the only thing you ever think about are hookers?

I am the original king those Dindus meant, bro

pic or you're not a nigger Egyptian

>Black Egyptian

Uh-huh and I'm a white Chink.

40 USD. I prefer going to their >hidden brothel. I hate asians exclusively just due to the fact that I have fucked alot of them. I would rather fuck a jewish chick nowadays.

>posting your picture on Sup Forums

uhm no thanks.

you could post non face pic with timestamp

otherwise i call bullshit

What if there are millions of dogs living in what was once the stable for horses thousands of years ago.
Is it still a stable?

faggot heres your (you)

fgg

That's a pretty good deal.
Ever tried dating one instead? There's this weird culture of sugar daddies there. I had a couple of Nigerian women who I would meet up with, take them shopping, then take them back to my place to fuck. It only took about 500 Dirhams / USD40 for them to be happy with this arrangement. I started to get sick of the Filipinas too because they all obviously just wanted marriage and were prepared to fuck in order to make me happy so I might hold on to them, but this made it seem like they weren't so much into the sex for it's own sake. My best regular hookup there was a kinky Portuguese woman.

If you're wealthy in Dubai, you can have endless sex, but it ends up getting a bit hollow when it's with people you don't connect with well.

a fucking leaf

Who in Egypt considers themselves an ethnic Egyptian?
Is that even something people consider?
In America we have plenty of people who claim to descend from pharaohs, but is that a thing actually in Egypt?

This is why virginity doesn't bother me. I want a spouse, not an adult relaxation device.

not a thing at all.

Money plays a factor doe...

Here you go, cumstain

I just wanna fug and leave. No relationship bullshit.

Hell, black Egyptian is a thing? Why I haven't seen anyone with such skin color in Egypt. (I went Alexandria, Cairo, Luxor, and Al Faiyum

Sudanese roots.

fair enough. What have you heard about Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and the parties with Ukrainian prostitutes on his yacht? How about gossip about the death of his son from a drug overdose that was covered up as though it was just bad health and bad luck? The hypocrisy of the rulers in the UAE makes me rage a bit.

So if I asked "what does an Egyptian look like?" there wouldn't be a good answer, would there?

Funny that there were some Nubian pharaoh actually (which still doesn't apply to blacks in the US since they came from West Africa (Nigeria and shit) mostly)

dammit

Missed it. What glorious spectacle was it, user?

Nope.

We even have ginger egyptians

how is doing civilized people's laundry working out for you?
remember, if you use fabric softener and fold my underwear right, I will give you a dollar tip, equal to your day's wages.

I was going to make a riff about Sudan not being Egypt, but okay.

It baffles me that you actually wasted time to type this comment.

Waz you a kang?