New to poll, what is most Red Pill you know of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yvR8h65T2M4
archive.org/stream/RedSymphony/RedSymphony_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=LD65inj7KGQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That the Earth is actually flat

Lizard men

smashmouth is definitely redpilled
>pic related

White males are generally speaking the best people in the planet

> Writes "Sup Forums" wrong on purpose
> "Oh hey guys, look at me I'm so new!"

Fuck off, oldfag.

The more outrageous, unlikely and tin-foiled something is, the more likely it is to be true.

that kek actually exists

the world is entirely ruled by the oiligarchy

I just know that successful people, those who run the world are actual sociopaths.

your not wrong, but i still h8 when burnouts say having wealth or being a businessman is somehow evil

>this thread

Really though, I do understand why you guys want to believe the conspiracy shit. The world is a lot more exciting if you have some overarching narrative that resolves the complexities/ambiguities of geopolitics, but my God. You mongoloids are totally fucking allergic to critical thinking

>That the Earth is actually flat

How can that be?

>smashmouth
Never heard of them, music ensemble?

>White males are generally speaking the best people in the planet
That is not news. That is just common sense.

>Fuck off, oldfag.
I'm neither chronologically gifted or homosexual.

>kek
What is a KEK?

>the world is entirely ruled by the oiligarchy

FYI oiligarchy is spelled oligarchy

I think you're right. Is there a good list of the top 100?

Question? Is he really for the people or a shill for Hillary and Israel?

LSD, honestly. But it's not for everyone.

I would actually go with this as a good rule of thumb op
I believe that fact is stranger than fiction

Reptilians

Jews dont breathe

Except very nearly the opposite is true. Any solution/conspiracy that seems too good to be true almost unilaterally is. Jews don't run the world, liberals don't want to ruin your white economies with trade deals, it's just an enormous emergent system whose individual parts are largely statistically independent of one another

>a shitskin with shitthoughts making shitposts

fuck off shitskin

besides the autistic flat earth shit most conspiracy theories arent even that far fetched. i mean our government has used plenty of false flags in the past

youtube.com/watch?v=yvR8h65T2M4

Hiroshima was only a fire bombing, not a nuke

really makes you introspect

All SJWs and Jews are Reptoid aliens that are behind all the shit going on in this world
>BLM
>911
>Killing Lord hitler
>Obama
>No Loli board
>Prostitution being illegal

GEDF pls go

fuck you

this retard is literally breathing propoganda for the left. "hurpderp im a stupid faggot" then all the liberals point at this retard and say "look thats the opposition"

faggot kys

>they shooped her knee out

bread pill

Get
Eating
Dicks
Faggit??

>niggerspic

OP, ignore all shitskin flags.

i just know that all shitflags are from shitskins

kys faggot savage

what did he mean by this?

My skin is light, bro.

The red pill concept was created by a couple of transexual siblings.

>lightskin nigger

i meant that this fucking faggot is retarded

Gas chamber mass killings most likely didn't happen...

The 6 quintillion didn't happen...

The Jews who are controlled by the reptilians, who are in turn controlled by greys'.

Ffs

Truth

guaranteed didn't happen, allies bombed supply routes, fucked up functioning labor camps, trains full of dead jews were from british planes shooting the fucking trains

still a lot of jews died it just wasnt a "systematic death camp" thing going on.

may as well keep the story for whatever reason tho.

Jews run everything; media, sports teams, politics.

fuck you leaf

archive.org/stream/RedSymphony/RedSymphony_djvu.txt

makes a hell of a lot of sense if true, most likely a work of fiction mated to real facts.

But it is little known but mainstream fact that Germany/banks did bankroll the russian revolution, trotsky aligned officers were purged by stalin all the way up to the major purges before WWII, and banks "read as: jews" did back hitler's germany and rise to power up until a point that coincides nicely with the nationalization of the reichsbank.

are you shitting on my for giving credence to conspiracy theories or are you shitting on my for shitting on flat earthers?

wew lad you're gay leaf

That all races are truly unequal, but they don't have to be. Any race can better itself or degenerate. Our genetic inequalities are self imposed over millennia. The Jews are ahead because the management of money and the retention of ethnic identity (which has become incredibly important in the modern age) have been shameless cultural habits of the Jews for over two thousand years. They have effectively been training themselves as a race for the world we happen to live in today for two millenia, any race can accomplish similar feats if we were only as self aware and united in our efforts as the Jews.

Alright I'll bite, care to explain?

It's out there, just gotta look in the right places.

>also KEK is trying to stop the evil plans of the greys'/reptilian/Jews for the benefit of his children(us). So KEK started teaching us back in 2008 when we were still children the power of meme magic. We were libreal shits then but he showed us the light and now we are in our mid 20's and can actually spread his message.

PRAISE HIM!!!

Ted Kaczynski is right about everything.

The internet is inherently degenerate

Red pills available:

Is it possible that Christianity was just spreading Kek's word or have I been a heathen this whole time

the wrong side won the war

that one was hard to swallow

That there's literally nothing to be gained by taking the red pill.

this.

fuck back off to Sup Forums and be happy

u gey

The Carolina Reaper

youtube.com/watch?v=LD65inj7KGQ