Better than Alien

Better than Alien.
Shitty Ending though.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/10216639/Italian-astronaut-Luca-Parmitano-says-spacesuit-leak-was-like-being-in-a-goldfish-bowl.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>only white people can go to space

(you)

But Britain is represented by a nigger.

Who, true to form, fucks everything up. Before he gassed Calvin, everything was going well.

Yeah if a nigger kept poking me with an electrial rod I'd lose my shit too.

>only white people are intelligent enough to go to space

Calvin trusted him and he gassed it. When it went into a deep sleep to protect itself, he electrocuted it three times. It was defending itself.

Does the movie debunk the retarded Venom prequel theory?

Calvin never merges with any human. It's a predatory alien lifeform that consumes biomass to get bigger. So it's not a symbiote.

I have not seen Alien but I cannot imagine Life is better than Alien. Literally everyone acts completely irrationally. Worse than that they're flat out retarded.

It's actually a prequel for the Kraken, it will be part of the Monster Universe with Kong and Godzilla

I have not seen life but I know this is underage bait and that Alien is much, much better.

Fair enough, but that doesn't rule out him resorting to symbiotic relationships in order to survive on earth. Too bad Sony isn't smart enough to do anything interesting like that with their properties.

What's the joke here? I know he starts off as a little black goo, does he take a more monstrous kraken-like form by the end of the movie?

Yeah, he gets all tentacle like, plus the fact that he ends up in the ocean in the end

Somebody explain the "drowning" scene. Does the guys suit fill up with water or what?

the alien was going through their suit and fucking shit up so the suit's coolant broke and was leaking into the suit. eventually enough coolant filled up the helmet and they drowned

I'm assuming htis happened outside the space station?

correct. she was space walking in order to diagnose why their communication was interrupted.

The "coolant" is just cold water isn't it? Something similar happened in real life to an italian guy during a spacewalk. Luca Parmitano. Made it back to the airlock just before the water in his helmet started to cover his mouth, his eyes ears and nose were all submerged leaving him with poor visibility/hearing.

>The "coolant" is just cold water isn't it?
no. coolant is a liquid that keeps things cool by removing heat. almost all coolant has chemicals that prevent it from damaging metal, as that's what it's mainly used for. it's also very toxic for consumption, that's why the others were telling the woman not to swallow it because that in itself could kill her from poison.

That's a creative liberty they took for the movie. In real life spacesuits are temp-controlled by plain old water.

irl it's water.
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/10216639/Italian-astronaut-Luca-Parmitano-says-spacesuit-leak-was-like-being-in-a-goldfish-bowl.html

oh I know I thought you were saying all coolant is is just plain water. not really sure what having it be coolant added though, she was going to drown anyway

Not sure how much water actually circulates through the tubes of the cooling garments but it might be a potentially drinkable amount. Or at the very least you could drink enough of it to get back to the airlock. They probably made it chemical to avoid having the audience ponder that question. But then again the movie is still downloading so I don't know how fast the suit filled up yet.

I know they carry about 2 litres in their drinking pack, and the italian guy had about a litre in his helmet from his cooling system when he got back to airlock. Not really an answer I know but I can't find any hard facts on how much is in the cooling systems.